• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT3| LFT Full Relic and DL Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Looks like maintenance achieved the promise it was suppose to

We all lost some of our marbles

Sophia

I for one am shocked, shocked, that maintenance was extended by an hour. This has quite simply never happened before!

*coughcough*

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
What do you mean "who" am I?

9vu4VKS.png

RdAA90S.png

1SLOoWs.jpg

Got it?

Goddammit, it lagged loading the button so I thought the servers were up.

It loaded the gray button instead of the green one. :(

Don't let it fool you, sometimes it will load the green button despite all worlds being in maintenance. If you hit play and try to log in it will then close the client stating 'all worlds are in maintenance please try again later'. :(

Oh well, if it does come on tonight I might try start a couple of the beast tribe quests.

Cmagus

Servers are gonna get hammered anyways. Anyone here read japanese that can check to see if there has been another delay?

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
Nothing on the JP lodestone.

I can log in but cant retrieve world data

WolvenOne

Mmm, I'm guessing that something went wrong during the load-check. If that's the case, I'd just assume they took the time to fix it now, rather then things being buggy all day tomorrow. Still, a bit disappointing. Granted I wasn't planning on doing anything by now, but it would've been nice to take a look around for a few minutes.

This time of year, wandering around Eorzea is the closest I come to walking around outside, for any extended length of time. XD

Nohar

The 2.1 patch is a lie.

[Mandatory Portal joke: done]

Well, truth to be said, I was expecting the maintenance to end sooner, not the other way around (though, il all retrospect, it isn't that surprising).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom