• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT3| LFT Full Relic and DL Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I was so frustrated by my PS3Poverty that I decided to buy the Collector's Edition on Steam.

On my Laptop.

A laptop that has only Intel HD 3000 (and works about as well as one would expect).

I really want to get a PC so badly now. If new content is going to run anywhere near as badly as Moogle Mog does on the PS3 (ie, first and only run with Coil static: "what in the christ is going on, why is everyone sliding across the area, why is the music cutting in and out, why can I only see two moogles, wtf I got hit by the king I can't see him what"), I'll just put in my resignation for the version right now.
No I am not getting a PS4 right now.

I'm surprised an HD3000 even runs the game. Probably close to the PS3 experience or worse with that.

PCs can be really affordable. just wait until those new Nvidia 750s hit the market and snag one up for $150 before they skyrocket from the miners. Then just get the rest of the PC parts as budget allows. Should be able to make a decent machine close to maxing out this game for around $500.

Or you could just get a PS4 for $400 and max it out there while enjoying mouse/keyboard input.

I was so frustrated by my PS3Poverty that I decided to buy the Collector's Edition on Steam.

On my Laptop.

A laptop that has only Intel HD 3000 (and works about as well as one would expect).

I really want to get a PC so badly now. If new content is going to run anywhere near as badly as Moogle Mog does on the PS3 (ie, first and only run with Coil static: "what in the christ is going on, why is everyone sliding across the area, why is the music cutting in and out, why can I only see two moogles, wtf I got hit by the king I can't see him what"), I'll just put in my resignation for the version right now.

Maybe buy an SSD for the PS3 if you are unwilling to get a PS4?

Tabris

Not everyone can have a place as nice as yours!

Haha, I didn't mean it like that. I just meant hanging up posters in your bedroom in your parents house, reeks of immaturity a bit. They're just not beating the MMO gamer stereotype with that.

Alucrid

Banned
Haha, I didn't mean it like that. I just meant hanging up posters in your bedroom in your parents house, reeks of immaturity a bit. They're just not beating the MMO gamer stereotype with that.

Or they could live in an apartment. Or rent a house with other people. At least you're living up to the MMO gamer stereotype of being an ass.

Not everyone has such lofty ideals behind how they decorate as you do, friendly friend.

I just want to point out, and this should be the priority for everyone that's not married, the #1 point of my interior design is to get laid. Clean, modern and simple does that. Cozy nerd caves don't.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So close to finishing off the Minions and Mounts "Gotta Catch 'Em All"

YHypNFW.png

Only missing Nightmare Mount (Behemoth also, but that's a veteran reward when my sub re-ups)
Need to get those wind up minions made, then have roughly 20+ Peisteslkn Maps and 10+ Boarskin Maps for Bluebird/Tonberry
The last will be the Malestrom Grand Company and getting the Hatchling + Hunting Log Mammet

I wonder where the Wind-Up Goblin comes from...

aceface

On my Laptop.

You just exactly described my one and only Moogle Mog experience on PS3.

Yep, bought a PS4 today. It worked Square you bastards! Are you happy now???

Sorian

Banned
So I tried to log in last night during the whole server shitting itself thing (I was -27,650 in queue!), have things corrected themself?

Ken

So close to finishing off the Minions and Mounts "Gotta Catch 'Em All"

Only missing Nightmare Mount (Behemoth also, but that's a veteran reward when my sub re-ups)
Need to get those wind up minions made, then have roughly 20+ Peisteslkn Maps and 10+ Boarskin Maps for Bluebird/Tonberry
The last will be the Malestrom Grand Company and getting the Hatchling + Hunting Log Mammet

I wonder where the Wind-Up Goblin comes from...

where's windup dalamud?

Teknoman

I'm not taking an extended break or anything, just been really busy lately. I know i'm not in a static or anything, but just figured i'd say as much. Probably finally get some gametime in tomorrow.

aceface

FTFY

edit: Instances are fucked again. I was on King Behemoth in a shitty CT and got 90k'd. And there's -23,000 in the queue. GG Squenix.

I was in that party. Wiped twice on KB cause iron giants all over the place. Then finally looks like we got him...90k. Please help me I am in hell.

Our group doesn't know how to share coil loot from t5. :(

Bookey - 3 pieces
Alena- 2 Pieces
Kagari- 2 Pieces
Tina- 1 piece

Krael, Makoto, Punch, and me all nothing. I want something so I can look cool. :(

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Our group doesn't know how to share coil loot from t5. :(

Bookey - 3 pieces
Alena- 2 Pieces
Kagari- 2 Pieces
Tina- 1 piece

Krael, Makoto, Punch, and me all nothing. I want something so I can look cool. :(

Calling it now: Next week we'll get the WHM staff or pants.

zulfate

is no one online the GAF guild that can invite me? i already submitted an in-game application. my name is krohm skullstone.

never mind i saw i have to apply to another site.

Ken

is no one online the GAF guild that can invite me? i already submitted an in-game application. my name is krohm skullstone.

never mind i saw i have to apply to another site.

Nope. No one with the ability to accept applications is online at the moment.

Sorry Illy, but I'm giving up on doing any instances tonight. After that 90k I got another error trying to log back in. Servers are borked.

Yeah, you're in Another World. When that happened to me last night, I had 10105 for 20 minutes because the game thought I was still in the instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom