• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT3| LFT Full Relic and DL Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teknoman

No one posted about Gilgamesh?

5c5d3114a9992589a94517bc8047ca5e3c97e122_0.png

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/5c5d3114a9992589a94517bc8047ca5e3c97e122

Sorian

Banned
No one posted about Gilgamesh?

http://img.finalfantasyxiv.com/t/5c5d3114a9992589a94517bc8047ca5e3c97e122_0.png[IMG]

[url]http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/5c5d3114a9992589a94517bc8047ca5e3c97e122[/url][/QUOTE]

I want to say I feel spoiled but I, personally, don't I feel other people will be though.

Xux

Kinda silly that the first batch of Hildibrand quests were level fifty; highest level thing you do is that 47ish FATE.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Did a bunch of instances today plus killed Ifrit for first time. Pretty sweet. PS3 version aint that bad but cant wait for ps4 version to be released.

Makes me miss my old FFXI days though lol

Number45

PS3 version aint that bad but cant wait for ps4 version to be released.
Yup. Can't believe the PS4 version is full RRP though, I want to have it on disk for some reason.

Actually tempted to pick up the physical CE.

• In-game Items - Fat Chocobo Mount, Wind-Up Moogle Minion, Helm of Light, Baby Behemoth Minion, Coeurl Mount and Behemoth Barding.
Do I have all of these things? I have them helm, Behemoth minion and the mount but I'm not sure I have the others (bought the PS3 CE digitally).

Teknoman

I want to say I feel spoiled but I, personally, don't I feel other people will be though.

Well it is on the launcher itself as a link, so I dont think it should be considered a spoiler. Now I do watch how I talk about the Ascians god and so forth in chat /on gaf / FC boards with fresh people coming on.

Number45

I've just realised I have PS4 launch week booked off. ^_^

And that we're supposed to be going away that week. >_<

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

fuck

Zomba13

Yup. Can't believe the PS4 version is full RRP though, I want to have it on disk for some reason.

Actually tempted to pick up the physical CE.

• In-game Items - Fat Chocobo Mount, Wind-Up Moogle Minion, Helm of Light, Baby Behemoth Minion, Coeurl Mount and Behemoth Barding.
Do I have all of these things? I have them helm, Behemoth minion and the mount but I'm not sure I have the others (bought the PS3 CE digitally).

You get the new CE items automatically if you got any previous CE so as you have the helm and the Behemoth barding and minion you'll get the Fat Chocobo etc.

Number45

Ah OK, so they're part of the PS4 CE but will be retrospectively applied to other CE accounts. Got it.

I've pre-ordered the PS4 CE anyway
£60! D:
let's see if I managed to keep it.

WolvenOne

Man, big day today!

Got my DRG to 50, immediately upped his iLvl to 79, despite only having the GC spear.

Helped farm Ruda EX, downed her twice. Not my best Ruda runs but any runs you can walk away from.

Got through half of Coil.

And helped Elrina get Titan Ex down with a pug group.

Also, saw the Unicorn mount drop, and I didn't get it. T_T

Whyyyyyy~!

Eccocid

Yo! i am leverl 20 archer currently playing in Chaos world Cerberus server!
Gmt+2 character name is Vic Viper!
Any gaffer at Cerberus? So far game feel so lonely. i miss the old archaic days of FFXI where u had to party after reaching level 10.
So far i spent 90% of my time doing boring quests. Kinda feels like i am not playing a mmorpg :(

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Assuming you'd join for gear purposes - from what I can gather:

Maelstrom = tanks
Flames = mage types
Adders = melee DPS

(info may be out of date, linked here)
That's the thing. I'm not sure yet. Playing conjurer right now because it's easy groups for missions.

Any missions more interesting than others?

So as a level 40 BLM (Soon to be 41), can I take Transpose off my crossbar since I have Blizzard 3 now or should I keep it on for emergency situations?

Ken

So as a level 40 BLM (Soon to be 41), can I take Transpose off my crossbar since I have Blizzard 3 now or should I keep it on for emergency situations?

transpose is still useful for times where you have no targets to bliz 3 back to UI3 (ifrit jumps, titan jump, etc.)

you can also transpose UI3 into AFI before using up a firestarter proc for a little extra damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom