• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT3| LFT Full Relic and DL Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized crafting every item on the list is a giant waste of time

Drama [the person] why you no tell me dis

You're not suppose to craft to level up. You just make the one item for the leve in your level range that gives the most experience over and over till you are at level 50 or out of leves then stop crafting.

aceface

Getting into my post Titan HM scholar healing career...tried Ultima hm for the first time last night and well...that was something.

Anyways, in battles like that is it generally understood that the scholar will focus on healing the MT and the WHM will pick up heals on the rest of the party? Wanna make sure I got my role down.

got two pal cd keys for the standard pc game up for grabs

-keys-

Do not post keys in public, use PMs ;)

I had a friend once who had their account stolen by some random internet dude who used the serial key to reclaim my friend account with SE service customer.

that was FFXI but I'm pretty sure it still applies

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Learn to not care. Random loot from bosses can become a drain if you have hope and the only reason you are doing it is for them. Value the time you are spending with the people you raid with as well as getting to see content that most of the games population will not. Also always remember that it can be worse if you are only doing it for loot. Never saw a bunch of weapons though vanilla WoW for instance, and if they did drop there was a lot more competition.

I do but it doesn't change the fact that the loot tables are garbage!

Alucrid

Banned
Learn to not care. Random loot from bosses can become a drain if you have hope and the only reason you are doing it is for them. Value the time you are spending with the people you raid with as well as getting to see content that most of the games population will not. Also always remember that it can be worse if you are only doing it for loot. Never saw a bunch of weapons though vanilla WoW for instance, and if they did drop there was a lot more competition.

we need a rhokdelar type quest

we need a rhokdelar type quest

I remember how terrible I thought it was when they announced that they were going to stop making class unique quest stuff like that. I was right too. Shit was amazing that fully tested a person playing those classes, and only a few classes got them.

I just started a new class few days ago and wanna make sure, since FATE grind has been Nerf the best way to level right now is leve quest and dungeons?

Teknoman

I'm planning to run the full CT tank gear set for my Paladin + a pair of glasses for cuteness. I like the look of the armor set and I have virtually every piece. Not sure what I'll do for my White Mage yet, but it'll probably involve glasses too simply because they make Lalafells adorable!

I just hope we dont have too many people with eyepatches :p

CLBridges

I learned today that Garuda Extreme seems to be one of those true tests for Tanks. Some get it, some don't IMO. With that being said my Bard is now ilvl 80 and I was able to down Garuda X. Next, Titan X and from the videos I've watched it looks pretty rough. I'll get him down eventually though.

Think I'll finally start getting with my FC and get Coil completed because I've been slacking on that content. Want to get it done before 2.2 but that may not be all to realistic as a newbie. I've also saved up Philo Tomes but don't know if I want to alt. WHM or BLM. I have to admit though that THM/BLM seems a little boring.

Sophia

I just hope we dont have too many people with eyepatches :p

SPEAKING OF THINGS THAT MAKE ME TURN OFF HEAD GEAR RIGHT AWAY.... >_>;

Yet, I have no doubt that one of my guildmates will either be running an eyepatch or a pirate hat on his Lalafell.... :\

Noi

Yet, I have no doubt that one of my guildmates will either be running an eyepatch or a pirate hat on his Lalafell.... :\

It could be worse.

gWKKj1H.png

Coneheads are up there with cowls and the Colliseum Shawl as the worst stuff in the game, easily. I guess we can throw subligar in there too but I never really had to wear it as a BRD.

Noi

Coneheads are up there with cowls and the Colliseum Shawl as the worst stuff in the game, easily. I guess we can throw subligar in there too but I never really had to wear it as a BRD.

One of these things is not like the others!

And hating on subligar, pffffffffffffffffffft.

Teknoman

Well we could use more Pirate hats, but I think they'd only work for...Bards maybe?

Meh now I really want Musketeer/Corsair to be revealed.

Teknoman

I need to petition the dev team to change the victory poses back to random emotes. Seeing several players do the same emote is a little tiresome.

Btw is Warmech in the game? I remember hearing its name at least once or twice by other FC members. If not, that would have been another cool Allagan weapon to face at some point. Complete with Final Fantasy I (origins version) boss music

Or it could be a Garlean construct. Long as we get to bash it.

I tell myself not to care, but these tears are uncontrollable.

It could be worse.

gWKKj1H.png
I can't wrap around my head at someone over at Square going

"You know what a level 38ish mage would like to wear?

A dunce hat"

Who looked at this and thought it was ok? All you have to do is make an Elezen and put that thing on to go NOOOOOOPE TURN OFF HEAD GEAR

Noi

I try to make it not about the loot a lot of the time, but spending two-three weeks doing EX Primals without a single drop to show for it gets kinda frustrating. At least with my Coil group I can sort of delude myself into not minding since my pals get better gear and the few tank drops I've seen have been for stuff I've already gotten Myth for.

...Would love for a bloody Ring of Fending / Round Shield to drop sometime though. :|

I usually am not bothered by Coil loot, seeing as I got a ton of loot at the beginning but it's slightly annoying that everyone else in my group is getting drops for their alts and I'm the one out of luck because my main alt is WHM and we have a revolving door at WHM...

jiien

I usually am not bothered by Coil loot, seeing as I got a ton of loot at the beginning but it's slightly annoying that everyone else in my group is getting drops for their alts and I'm the one out of luck because my main alt is WHM and we have a revolving door at WHM...

I gave you some WHM loot :(

chrono01

I don't play as a lalafel but this outfit would look perfect on a Black Mage lalafel.
I'm currently a Hyur [Midlander], and even I would use my Vial of Fantasia to switch to Lalafell if SE put this outfit in-game.

I would promptly bind each piece to a Vanity Crystal, and always use this appearance. Always.

I like to go into first person mode and do CT (Scything!) just to add a little oomph to what has become a redundant experience.

Speaking of CT... I need to get back in there a couple more times before the end of the night. Pray for me@@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom