• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT3| LFT Full Relic and DL Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qvoth

yeap 100/40 just completed it

20 pyscheflayer
30 demon wall
50 anantaboga
40 myth at end

prae is faster for sure, but the change of scenery is worth it imo

oh my fuckin god
40 myth from AK now?
goddamit should've done some AK yesterday

edit: wait nvm i'm dumb, AK has always been 40 myth
WP being 30 might make it worthwhile sometimes though

BLCKATK

Seems like welcome changes. How much Gil are people getting from the trash mobs? Just 1 gil? Also does anyone know how much Philosophy CM drops? Still 100?

Mandoric

Banned
AK trash are 50 +- 10. Definitely not a reason to start clearing if you SRed before, but it covers repair, food, and maybe a couple of pots if you don't have the SR down.

Ultrabum

sounds pretty cool

Just messed around on my SCH, can now place pet, heel, cast embrace, do anything I could think of while casting heals ect. Really good change if you ask me, allows you to actually micro the pet now, instead of wasting GCD.

also,

VF0YJ7r.jpg

1 hour later at 4/4, still no AK

Not sure if really busy or I have a bug.

EDIT: game froze when I logged off, possibly a bug?

KeRaSh

They don't respawn instantly anymore and thus you cannot get chains for EXP like you could before.

Thankfully I'm already Lv 50, although I only really used that method twice wich in total gave me around 50k XP. It generally seems like a good time to hit 50 with this hotfix now.
Hopefully I can get Cape Westwind out of the way today.

kierwynn

Dark Devices is nerfed despite their response saying "working as intended".

It probably ended up being more trouble than it was worth what with all the drama surrounding killing the lambs. I'm sure they get a ton of stupid reports from that FATE alone. lol

thefil

Server transfers were supposed to start today, but the option is still not active in mog station... I feel like I'm never going to get to Ultros just because I had to work the week the game came out.

daveo42

Banned
I might have a reason to run WP sometimes, though most of my tomes seem will come from AK still. Not a bad boost either to gil drops and at least that will cover repair costs in the long run.

How are tome drops in BC then? Have yet to even go there.

Torquill

Man, I was getting rich farming bloody parts in WP. Small supply cause no one ran it. This will drive pieces down. It was still the right decision, but ; ; no more 50k bloody grims.

BLCKATK

I might have a reason to run WP sometimes, though most of my tomes seem will come from AK still. Not a bad boost either to gil drops and at least that will cover repair costs in the long run.

How are tome drops in BC then? Have yet to even go there.

50 Mythology per Turn, so if you are clearing up to Turn 5 consistently, that's 150 tomes, half of your cap a week.

Lain

I hope someone in the FC will do some WP and take a newbie healer (me) with them, so I can see the place.

At the end of a messy AK run I managed to make more or less 3k gil, which I feel is good money. Nothing to write home about but good enough considering the rest of the rewards for doing the dungeon.

This is all great stuff. I've done WP twice now and I really like that dungeon, so no complaints about running it some more.

The only thing that annoys with the patch is the GC quest now requiring AV instead of AK. I already ran AV once, and I'm not looking forward to doing it again. (The first boss as a SCH is rough!)

Oh well, at least my gear will be better this time, so hopefully it won't be quite so hard.

Subaru

Hey, I have a doubt.

I don't play as Arcanist, but I wanna know if Carbuncle attacks auto and if his/hers area attacks can be disabled.

Because everytime I enter in a Dungeon and there's an ACN in the party is terrible, because Carbuncle always wake up the enemies that I put to sleep (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom