• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT3| LFT Full Relic and DL Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorian

Banned
Hey Aeana, isn't it about time this got moved to the community forum? I feel like you gave the couple day notice like 2 weeks ago :p

That Peltast armor from AK is hideous. I'm not sure why they'd do that to us poor Monks.

The top is a pretty good upgrade from AF, but I'm going to hate myself for wearing it. When it drops, I mean.

Ken

That Peltast armor from AK is hideous. I'm not sure why they'd do that to us poor Monks.

The top is a pretty good upgrade from AF, but I'm going to hate myself for wearing it. When it drops, I mean.

whaaaat

i like peltast for mnk

it's probably my favorite ak set

What is up with the CNJ's spamming Medica in the starter dungeons? Or the tanks who can't tank? Next update should come with a tutorial to show people how to play their class.

You don't like green hotdogs?

It's just painfully ugly.

I'm not really a fan of that darklight set, either. I feel like I'm too armored. I bought the gloves last nght, they're huge.

*sigh* Gonna be awhile before I can get a full AF+1 set, but I can deal with eight AK runs a week, I think.

Taruranto

I'm liking farming with Garuda, I just have to claim some mob then i can go AFK as she finish them.

The downside of this is that it makes me look like a bot.

Isaccard

FFXIV_LRFFXIII_Newsletter_03.jpg
YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i8U0ZvzcBIyNl.gif

Kwixotik

The huge, obnoxious looking mounts kill a lot of the immersion of this game for me. Whenever I walk into an outpost/town I don't see an outpost/town, I see a bunch of giant goddamn mounts.

Sblargh

Banned
I've noticed that not very many people use that anymore, at least on Ultros.

People who cares about mounts probably use the coerl or the floating eye thingie; all that Magitek Armor says is "I've completed the story, just like 90% of the server"

I'm not saying it's barren or anything but it isn't as crazy crowded as it once was. I haven't experienced any queues on the weekend but Sunday is probably a slow day.

wrongway

Has anyone tried the Leatrix Latency fix?

I ran it a few weeks ago and can't say I've really noticed an improvement.

That said, it seemed like my pings were a little lower (~10ms) than usual with the BF4 beta. I have zero control for this though, it's just based on BF3 where my best pings were normally in the mid 50s to mid 60s, compared to being in the mid 40s to mid 50s for BF4.

Anyway, it's easy enough to apply, so it's worth a go. FFXIV's issues might be too severe for it to be of much use, but it might improve things for other games.

DJIzana

mnk is hard life compared to everything else

That's reassuring... lol. Hopefully those melee buffs will help out immensely in 2.1 by the time I hit level 50 on my own Monk though. Worst case scenario I'll just hit up PVP and only do the lower dungeons areas for the story.

Coils of Bahamut has nothing to do with the main story... does it? Forgive my ignorance but I have yet to do it. I stopped playing my level 50 PLD awhile ago. :p

Ken

That's reassuring... lol. Hopefully those melee buffs will help out immensely in 2.1 by the time I hit level 50 on my own Monk though. Worst case scenario I'll just hit up PVP and only do the lower dungeons areas for the story.

Coils of Bahamut has nothing to do with the main story... does it? Forgive my ignorance but I have yet to do it. I stopped playing my level 50 PLD awhile ago. :p

it has story stuff inside

mnk is hard life compared to everything else

WAR life is harder.

Here's what it's like trying to speedrun WP as WAR. We had to play tag with some Stalkers in that middle room, I'm betting if we could have avoided that nonsense during that part and a few other mistakes we could easily have brought it in well under 14 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHAPhTR2DoI

You can all point and laugh at how bad I am when I die just before the Tonberry King is killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom