• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV Alpha Discussion

Jinko

Think you only get the goggles with the Standard game.

8715436385.jpg

Salaadin

Jinko said:
Think you only get the goggles with the Standard game.

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/382/8715436385.jpg

Thats weird.

Im going to assume that this LE works like a lot of other LEs we are getting this gen. You buy the LE, you get the LE packaging and goodies but when you open it up, it also contains a copy of the standard edition.

Maybe the goggles will be in every standard edition...even the copies boxed in the LE package with the other goodies.

Basically what I mean is that maybe if you buy the LE, you get the SE + any SE goodies and then the LE goodies as well.

notworksafe

Jinko said:
Hope they start sending out beta invites .... let me in ya bastards !!
My notice email said
We humbly ask new and veteran testers alike to enjoy their time in Eorzea throughout the beta test, and we look forward to receiving your feedback!
so I'm thinking that they are going to send out some new invites.

EDIT: Also not sure if the NDA is still active, but I'll be keeping my screenshots and videos in here if it is. Or do we need a new thread?

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
notworksafe said:
My notice email said so I'm thinking that they are going to send out some new invites.

EDIT: Also not sure if the NDA is still active, but I'll be keeping my screenshots and videos in here if it is. Or do we need a new thread?

NDA is in effect until they clearly say it isn't.

notworksafe

Hmm..maybe I'll make a Beta thread then. The OP in this thread is almost out of room to post stuff and I stupidly didn't reserve any posts.

Jinko

notworksafe said:
Hmm..maybe I'll make a Beta thread then. The OP in this thread is almost out of room to post stuff and I stupidly didn't reserve any posts.

Sounds like a good idea, can start fresh with new beta pics etc.

Jinko

Salaadin said:
Thats weird.

Im going to assume that this LE works like a lot of other LEs we are getting this gen. You buy the LE, you get the LE packaging and goodies but when you open it up, it also contains a copy of the standard edition.

Maybe the goggles will be in every standard edition...even the copies boxed in the LE package with the other goodies.

Basically what I mean is that maybe if you buy the LE, you get the SE + any SE goodies and then the LE goodies as well.

I doubt the LE has any goodies, its prob a code which the retailer adds to the order, the goggles are only for LE preorders they aren't a standard item for all customers.

They are probably there so LE players have a chance to catch CE players up, because they will be 8 days behind, obviously non preorder customers can start the same day but won't have the extra boost.

Top Bottom