• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

Shamdeo

Where are my fellow Lalas? :(

tater-tot-casserole-wvls49.jpg

AwShucks

I assume by culture you mean Redneck American culture?

"You might be a redneck if you eat tater-tot casserole"

Or you know, just poor (or even like gross and cheap food)? I mean, it certainly looks like food I might have eaten growing up. I'm about as far from being a redneck as possible.

WolvenOne

Making fun of meals common in porker countries is what we would normally call, a stereotypically "ugly American," thing to do.

So, I guess Tabris is an Ugly Canadian?

Edit: Cell Phone autocorrect strikes again. I don't even remember what it was I intended to write though. Foreign countries, probably.

dcye

Tater Tots are fucking disgusting. Typical Americans.

Levelling WAR, why would anyone play anything else? Best class in the game.

Cmagus

Gametrailers review of Heavensward just went up and I notice one of the player in the video is in GAF guild.

Some people from Gametrailers are in the Ultros guild. Pretty good review they should keep going back to the game as new updates come out. Also is
Y'shtola still considered a big spoiler?

Tabris, I'm sitting here hungry thinking what I want to eat and those dishes pretty much made me drool.

Aselith

I dunno what a porker country is, but here's the meals I like :)

shsMiOJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zOp0ftb.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wgWqmAE.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aQGh9ea.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I'll take the tater tot casserole over dog vomit on a platter

Tabris

I'll take the tater tot casserole over dog vomit on a platter

I dunno what you are calling dog vomit? The 13 Michelin-starred Pierre Gagnaire menu?

The colours are subdued from my poor photography in low light with the iPhone camera, but they were vivid in person. Maybe you're talking about Uni? Have you never had Uni before? It looks like a creamy solid by nature. Maybe you're talking about the dish in the middle? I forgot what it was, maybe a veal sweetbread?

Aselith

I dunno what you are calling dog vomit? The 13 Michelin-starred Pierre Gagnaire menu?

The colours are subdued from my poor photography in low light with the iPhone camera, but they were vivid in person. Maybe you're talking about Uni? Have you never had Uni before? It looks like a creamy solid by nature. Maybe you're talking about the dish in the middle? I forgot what it was, maybe a veal sweetbread?

The upper right and entire bottom row of that picture looks like something my cat coughed up and the top middle appears to be a split banana with bacon bits stuff inside. It's just jokes though I'm sure it was great. :)

Tabris

The upper right and entire bottom row of that picture looks like something my cat coughed up and the top middle appears to be a split banana with bacon bits stuff inside. It's just jokes though I'm sure it was great. :)

Are you not used to purees, red wine sauces, and chocolate sauces? That's what those are.

My tag got removed?! :O Maybe I behaved long enough!

Garlador

I FINALLY did all the Before the Fall content and am now a new resident of Ishgard.

... I'm sure everyone else has already had a long, long time to digest this stuff, but after all that story content, I've felt like screaming at the walls for the past three hours.

Argh. ARGGH. ARARGHGHGH.

... This is SUCH a good game.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
I FINALLY did all the Before the Fall content and am now a new resident of Ishgard.

... I'm sure everyone else has already had a long, long time to digest this stuff, but after all that story content, I've felt like screaming at the walls for the past three hours.

Argh. ARGGH. ARARGHGHGH.

... This is SUCH a good game.

Yes those final moments of 2.5 are going to be hard for Square-Enix to top.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
MRARTKt.png

7pdrXqH.jpg

Guess people really want that shirt.

Looks like Vita remote play is actually kind of viable for some stuff here. That should help me get more play time.
I've used it for everything except the 8 man raids, the only time it was unplayable was when I tried PvP with it.

Omni

First one to PM me gets a 60 day sub code. It's region locked so I can't use it (US accounts only).

Also:

XujOmS.jpg

Usually wear the Demon Robe but started mixing it up a little the other day. Really want that Thavnairian Bustier

aceface

There'a apparently a FFXIV event starting on FF: Record Keeper (mobile game) today. I played that game for like 2 days and gave up but people seem to like it.

TRI Mike

I had to start using the One-Time Passwords via app because Square said there was "suspicious activity" with my account twice in a week. My character and items are fine though. But I need to understand how the 1TP thing works. When I log into the game I have to input both the regular and 1TP right¿ I tried loggin in with only the Square Enix account and 1TP and got errors each time, so I had to put all three.

Allard

I had to start using the One-Time Passwords via app because Square said there was "suspicious activity" with my account twice in a week. My character and items are fine though. But I need to understand how the 1TP thing works. When I log into the game I have to input both the regular and 1TP right¿ I tried loggin in with only the Square Enix account and 1TP and got errors each time, so I had to put all three.

You have to use regular password + one time password every time you login to the game or your account online. Can't just use onetime password unfortunately (Or fortunately, as its meant to be a secondary layer for your accounts security; not a replacement for it).

TRI Mike

You have to use regular password + one time password every time you login to the game or your account online. Can't just use onetime password unfortunately (Or fortunately, as its meant to be a secondary layer for your accounts security; not a replacement for it).

Thanks, but what if I try to log in without using the one-time password¿ I suppose it's not gonna let me because the thing already know I'm using the extra security thing right¿

Sorian

Banned
Thanks, but what if I try to log in without using the one-time password¿ I suppose it's not gonna let me because the thing already know I'm using the extra security thing right¿

Yes, if you leave it blank after having a one time password set up, it will still block you as if you got your password wrong. If you log into mogstation and look around you should also find a long string of characters that is your emergency one time password removal code. If you should ever lose the device with your one time password on it or it breaks in any way, you will need that emergency code to remove the password from your account, if you don't have it, you'll have to call into SE customer service and that's like a two hour wait on a good day.

AwShucks

Played with Vita remote play for about 40 minutes last night. Worked out fantastically! Only did a few story and side missions, but for moving from a -> b and doing "kill x of enemies" it works just fine. This should definitely help me make progress.

Top Bottom