• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| The Midas Touch

Squishy3

Huh, changing what you need to do to unlock Ravana Extreme. Guess Bis EX won't be required anymore?

Makes sense since everybody who's cleared Bis EX at this point probably never wants to touch it again, myself included.

Allard

Huh, changing what you need to do to unlock Ravana Extreme. Guess Bis EX won't be required anymore?

Makes sense, no one does bismark these days outside of clear groups, and likely Singularity Reactor Extreme will require Ravana Extreme win. That content will be blocked behind 2 bosses then from the same content cycle.

chrono01

Zodiac changes, haha.

At this point, they're virtually handing them to you, assuming you try at all. I really should finish that, you know...for glamour and the title.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
lol, people doing relic now gonna be butthurt

People doing the relic are always butthurt, nothing new here!

Edit: Anime... uh, Anima Weapons confirmed for 3.15 (to be released at the end of the year).
Yoshi strongly advises to finish if you're close. Advantage gained towards Anima weapons will not take jobs into considerations, so you can have a BLM Zeta and still get ahead on a DRK Anima.

Qvoth

minion on 1st kill?
TadkV.gif

Ayumi

Silly question:

If I transfer my firstcharacter to the server where I made a new one, can I mail myself my minions to the new character?

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Silly question:

If I transfer my firstcharacter to the server where I made a new one, can I mail myself my minions to the new character?

You can't friendlist your own characters and can't mail them as a result, unless they are on different service accounts.

CJS4gv_VEAEngXn.jpg

Ken

Silly question:

1. You can only mail to friends and you can only add online players as friends. There's a way to get around this but might be easier to just find a friend to hold the minions for you and pass them on.

2. You can only trade minions that haven't been used and can be traded.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Knights of Round EX confirmed for a 13-phase fight that's more mechanical than DPS-heavy.

RIP

Edit: Empreror's New Fists! MNKs have much rejoicing.

Allard

Finally got around to watching the english trailer for the patch. Probably the most interesting thing to come out of it in my opinion is it seems the Warriors of Darkness will actually be voiced, so in a twist of fate we will get to hear what our character is supposed to sound like while speaking lol.

Top Bottom