• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT2| RIP Bowmage 2015-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

I think the Warring Triad stuff is the way of building up something bigger but without making it a prerequisite to do, which may be a way to lessen the "wall" of MSQ quests if completing Heavensward is a prerequisite for the next expansion.

Same with the Scholasticate stuff except that's sort of revolving around how Ishgard is adapting as a society to what's happened throughout the events of Heavensward.

Squishy3

So binding coil 3.0?
It's probably the closest in comparison, but obviously isn't as grand in scope. However, if they opt to go the route of including a CG movie in some content again (And YoshiP's comments about stating how they spent a lot of money on Coil for something that very few experienced, which the obvious answer to the biggest expenditure would be the CG cutscene) I feel that the end of the Warring Triad questline would be the coolest place to do it, of course they could always opt to include it in the MSQ too.

We'll see if they were able to get it in 3.5, though.

This interview still has me puzzled because the interviewer asks a question I find really weird.

Q. In a previous interview, you said you've already decided the patch titles up to patch 3.5. Have you decided the title for patch 3.6?
Y. That's a good question (bitter smile). With Final fantasy XIV, we plan approximately 2 years ahead in time, so there are lots of aspects we have already decided including the next expansion. No matter how i answer this question, i'll end up spoiling all sorts of schedules so please let me keep it a secret(laughs)

Sorian

Banned
It's probably the closest in comparison, but obviously isn't as grand in scope. However, if they opt to go the route of including a CG movie in some content again (And YoshiP's comments about stating how they spent a lot of money on Coil for something that very few experienced, which the obvious answer to the biggest expenditure would be the CG cutscene) I feel that the end of the Warring Triad questline would be the coolest place to do it, of course they could always opt to include it in the MSQ too.

We'll see if they were able to get it in 3.5, though.

This interview still has me puzzled because the interviewer asks a question I find really weird.

The interviewer was trying to trick him into confirming or denying the existence of a 3.6. Not that weird.

Dargor

Since we are posting our chars, these are my homies.

Just started playing so no flashy anything here hehehe.

Varok
c1GhVG2.png

Sigvard

Omni

I was thinking about buying one just to throw extra furniture in since I already have a house in the Lavender Beds.

hmmm

Eldren

so who's buying a apartment if so where?

I'm going for one in Lily Hills. GAF was based in Mist when I was on Ultros and my current FC is in the Goblet so I want to finish the set by having a room in the Lavender Beds.

Thank you Dramatis as usual for the checklist. Personally the first thing I'm going to do is get an apartment, get my GC promotion (I'm capped on seals already so that should be quick) and then get the new hairstyles. Fashion first.

ebil

I don't know if it's my server, but every time we're trying to recruit, it's incredibly hard to find someone who's not half insane. Every. Single. Time.

Apoptomon

It only took 3 years
(and 15-levels-worth of levequests, lol)
but I finally got my starting class to 50.
I might not be confident enough to actually use it in instances, but I figured since I started it I might as well get the AF gear.

Omg

So I reactivated my acct. Remember I haven't played since launch. All my moves are gone. Like when I press R2 and L2 it's all empty. How the hell do I add actions back to that???

And does anyone have a DRG layout since I forget what all my skills do.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Redx508

Omg

So I reactivated my acct. Remember I haven't played since launch. All my moves are gone. Like when I press R2 and L2 it's all empty. How the hell do I add actions back to that???

And does anyone have a DRG layout since I forget what all my skills do.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

you have to move your action back from the action menu

Grisby

How fast do you think apartments are going to go? Feel like I will need ti be logged in immediately to have a hope of getting one.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
How fast do you think apartments are going to go? Feel like I will need ti be logged in immediately to have a hope of getting one.

I think you'll be fine. There are 90 apartments per building, 24 subdivisions. And three nations. That 6,480 per server. I don't think there will be much a problem in finding one. Though, if you and friends all want to get one, it might be nice to get one all in the same subdivision.

Qvoth

thinking of coming back to casual raiding by party finder with 3.4 :p
seems like a decent time, sounds like creator's not gonna be too hard?

AXE

Birds?

There can be only one: heres a fruity number that occured one night in Mor Dhona

I just recently booted up the game after being away for more than 200 days. Why? Making review of WoW:Legion, and I do feel that time has passed by that game. The gameplay feels too simplistic to enjoy, though the expansions so far seems pretty ok!

But, I'm gonna dive back into FFXIV. I just hope that my guild is alive after all this time... :(

Bittercup

How does teleporting to housing works? Do you get a separate teleport directly to your house/apartment?
I never managed to buy a house and hope I can at least manage to get an apartment with the new patch.
Not sure in which area though. My home city is Limsa but I like the Gridania housing area a bit more. But I'm pretty much never in Gridania so teleporting from the Limsa crystal might be more convenient.

Thorgal

How does teleporting to housing works? Do you get a separate teleport directly to your house/apartment?
I never managed to buy a house and hope I can at least manage to get an apartment with the new patch.
Not sure in which area though. My home city is Limsa but I like the Gridania housing area a bit more. But I'm pretty much never in Gridania so teleporting from the Limsa crystal might be more convenient.

Just use teleport to the mist/lavender beds etc and it will drop you right in front of your house.

So I was leveling AST in deep dungeon today because I always liked the class but never got around to it (also the buffs are nice) and ended up getting a 3 AST and a Bard party on the 41-50 floors. I'm deeply impressed that we won that, definitely the hardest run of deep dungeon I've ever had.

EndcatOmega

Unconfirmed Member
She was in the trailer or whatever is it a spoiler she exists?

Also the spear is CRP. I mean there was like a 90% chance of that being the case but I'm still irrationally mad.

EndcatOmega

Unconfirmed Member
I see the Savage weapons are ilvl 275. That's a big jump, and a big incentive.

That's pretty normal; 250 for crafted stuff, 260 for unaugmented tome gear, 270 for augmented then 5 ilevels for savage. They did it for Midas too- 245, coming from a max of 210.

Omni

Ravana weapons are my favourite. That WHM cane is still the best

I really hope those crafted versions look good and the effect isn't over the top. Those Bismarck ones looked to be a bit much (though they were ugly to begin with, so eeeh)

Heartfyre

Looks like there's a catch-up crafting/gathering Ornate Ironworks set. Since I just hit 60 with everything yesterday, the timing of this is incredible.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Ornate items are the five-open-slots items that come from 3-lining the weekly Wondrous Tails. Yes, it's just body pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom