• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT2| RIP Bowmage 2015-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kudo

Might have to level up WAR, looked really cool and Lalafell with axe is tempting, but definitely going SAM once SB hits..

Frumix

Suffering From Success
mdqXsmX.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
1) Take cast times away from MCH and BRD
2) Give cast times to melee
3) ????
4) Stormblood

SMN and RDM are enticing me away from MNK and the healers. Hmmmmmm. Decisions, decisions.

Also, that Rescue ability sounds fun to abuse. I'll make sure to pull someone into an AoE.

Yam's

That trailer was pretty great. Most new skills look real fun and nice.

And the War got his closer gap skill!

And Mudra spam for ninja from the look of it (well at least 3 mudras).

RDM looks fun but I never enjoy playing caster in the long run, so I don't think that'll change. Not sure about SAM. Did some of the skills were cast? Looked like it but not sure. I have a hard time picturing a melee casting a skill.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
SMN gets their own personal Bahamut while BLMs get to cast a little faster and move more.

When is Yoshi going to let BLM rip meteors out of the sky outside of Limit Breaks?

Arkeband

Banned
The UI changes are pretty rad but I'm hoping that every class will feel sufficiently different between the five new skills from 61-70 and revamped role abilities. This game loves to take baby steps and I can't tell how much is superficial and how much is serious rework.

SMN gets their own personal Bahamut while BLMs get to cast a little faster and move more.

When is Yoshi going to let BLM rip meteors out of the sky outside of Limit Breaks?

As your friendly tank I want to say one thing: You already put enough shit on my screen, I don't need more shit that blocks the AoE indicators.

Thx.

/s

MINUET CASTS OFFICIALLY DEAD

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom