• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT2| RIP Bowmage 2015-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
What's the chance of HW msrp getting cheaper after the new expansion announced/released?

I've seen lots of ARR+HW bundle deals on Amazon and such, but upgrading from ARR is still kinda pricey.
It'll probably hit $20 sooner or later and be included in the $60 bundle once the expansion hits. FWIW it was on sale for $10 a few weeks ago though, wouldn't be surprised to see it hit that price again around Christmas.

Got two lines after a single re-roll, sold the minion in the time it took to go from the scrips turn in NPCs to the front door of the main building, for 4.5mil. Shantotto minion is all ANYONE EVER needs.

It'll probably hit $20 sooner or later and be included in the $60 bundle once the expansion hits. FWIW it was on sale for $10 a few weeks ago though, wouldn't be surprised to see it hit that price again around Christmas.

cheapest you'll see for hw by itself is probably $20

Damn, $10 would be a steal for me. Too bad I missed that one.

I guess I'll just wait for now. I still have so many undiscovered level 50 content to play.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Man it's 2.40$ for paying with paypal for the stream.
Ok I'm not getting my items, do I have to wait until the payment is received?
Edit:I'm an idiot. It's not valid until the 14th.

Got two lines after a single re-roll, sold the minion in the time it took to go from the scrips turn in NPCs to the front door of the main building, for 4.5mil. Shantotto minion is all ANYONE EVER needs.
What are these rolls and prizes and stuff people have been posting

Hmmmm snowbunny Minfilia

Chille

Got to meet limit break radio, and Mr happy, so tired from walking round paris and the strip.

anyone at all from Gaf at fanfest?

Thorgal

I think the live letter is jsut for 3.4/3.45/3.5 stuff.

I think someone said that Heavensward was revealed during the keynote or something like that but not in the live letter iirc.

IIRC, they opened up with the Heavensward trailer (minus the 2,55 story spoiler bits)
They revealed Alexander as the next raid.
Showed of ravana and some lore about isghgard.

Ps.be certain to look real careful wat Yoshi p is wearing.

Last time he was wearing a Batman shirt teasing dark Knight.

I think the live letter is jsut for 3.4/3.45/3.5 stuff.

I think someone said that Heavensward was revealed during the keynote or something like that but not in the live letter iirc.

Yep, the Heavensward teaser was shown at the beginning of the keynote last Fan Fest. Sucks I'm gonna be at work while the keynote is under way this time. I expect posts about it, GAF. :mad:

Yep, the Heavensward teaser was shown at the beginning of the keynote last Fan Fest. Sucks I'm gonna be at work while the keynote is under way this time. I expect posts about it, GAF. :mad:

Same here, I know I'll be taking my lunch break during the keynote time so I'll try to be on here for some updates too

Stalk

Sophia with PF is proving to be true suffering. It is nice practice groups are more of a thing now a days but somehow someone dies to the first two swings every time :c.

I like the music though, somewhat reminds me of NIER. In fact a lot of HW stuff does at times.

Vanethyr

Alright, it'd been nice playing with you. Have fun- there's a few other ex-gaffers on Odin, I think.

Likewise, and thanks! I'm going to miss you guys so damn much though :( it wasn't an easy decision to make, but a couple of friends weren't going to start playing until I moved back to an EU server which kinda made me delaying things a little harder.

I'm on Odin as well :)
Feel free to poke Myura Heleh if you see me around!

You kidding? For having a Madoka avatar and name you're getting a high five! ^ ^

I have a alt on Odin.

Made her last week and is now part of MI6

Oh neat! They're still around? I was on Odin at launch up until I transferred to Ultros last year to join Gather Against Fate, so it's nice to know there's still at least one familiar FC.

Glad to see there are other GAFers on Odin too, drop by and say hi if you spot me wandering about, I won't bite! :3

Thorgal

Likewise, and thanks! I'm going to miss you guys so damn much though :( it wasn't an easy decision to make, but a couple of friends weren't going to start playing until I moved back to an EU server which kinda made me delaying things a little harder.

You kidding? For having a Madoka avatar and name you're getting a high five! ^ ^

Oh neat! They're still around? I was on Odin at launch up until I transferred to Ultros last year to join Gather Against Fate, so it's nice to know there's still at least one familiar FC.

Glad to see there are other GAFers on Odin too, drop by and say hi if you spot me wandering about, I won't bite! :3

Say hi when you see me (Mao Mio) or come visit us (the goblet ward 1 house 31)

Thorgal

someone just posted this on the forum

If they are reading this financial report right , looks like Yoshi P has been given more then double the Budget used for HW for this Expansion .

Heavensward budget 12.6m USD

TBA Q2 2017 FINAL FANTASY XIV EXPANSION; 35m USD

Munba

If they are reading this financial report right , looks like Yoshi P has been given more then double the Budget used for HW for this Expansion .

This is fantastic news.

Wilsongt

*heavy breathing*

Please please put some new systems in place and a high tier raid comparible to coil.

Also, I expect a whole lot of nonbombas today from the keynote.

yaffi

Free minions and hairstyles for everyone!

Also, minions can have hairstyles too now!

That sounds dope

We're still not gonna get some things because "understaffed" I bet

iammeiam

That sounds dope

We're still not gonna get some things because "understaffed" I bet

guys literally only one guy in all of Japan knows how to design MMO battles it doesn't matter how much money they have they employ the only guy already.

clearly the money is for Verminion 2.0 in Vr

Frumix

Suffering From Success
guys literally only one guy in all of Japan knows how to design MMO battles it doesn't matter how much money they have they employ the only guy already.

clearly the money is for Verminion 2.0 in Vr

The money is to clone Mitsutoshi Gondai

IvorB

That would be good if true.

Edit: They should add three new DPS jobs for the expac. I think tanking and healing are already covered. Also they should start at level 1 not 30.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Okay, so I started this game recently and noticed something about an event today that's presumably the new expansion reveal.

However, I notice we've never had a thread about this on Gaming, at least as far as I can tell.

So, as a follow up, is someone here planning to make a thread for the event, or should I just dump one in Gaming later? I want to make sure we at least have coverage there today.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Okay, so I started this game recently and noticed something about an event today that's presumably the new expansion reveal.

However, I notice we've never had a thread about this on Gaming, at least as far as I can tell.

So, as a follow up, is someone here planning to make a thread for the event, or should I just dump one in Gaming later? I want to make sure we at least have coverage there today.
I just figured someone would make a thread once the expansion is announced just like like last time. That's honestly all most people will care about from the event.

EndcatOmega

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe they'll have enough money to go back and remove the 1.0 holdovers- classes, stat points, Bards, there's just so many things holding the game back!

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Maybe they'll have enough money to go back and remove the 1.0 holdovers- classes, stat points, Bards, there's just so many things holding the game back!

image.php

Wilsongt

Normally a person will make a thread. They did with the HW reveal and all. So I am sure they will during the Keynote and Stormblood reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom