• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT2| RIP Bowmage 2015-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qvoth

checked out a11s guide video to prepare myself, holy shit this fight seems insane
difficulty jump went up through the fucking dimension or something
wtzgU.gif

aceface

My (maybe not) crazy prediction for fanfest: they have a harder difficulty level (Brutal?) for Alexander: Creator in their back pocket.

Wait, the expansion is being announced today. Maybe a cinematic trailer? I recently beat the HW main story, so hopefully I can watch it without being too spoiled.

Wilsongt

Wait, the expansion is being announced today. Maybe a cinematic trailer? I recently beat the HW main story, so hopefully I can watch it without being too spoiled.

Probably a 30s CGI like with HW. Or they may release that at the EU fanfest like last time.

Don't want to give NA too many goodies. IE, none.

Squishy3

It'll probably be vague enough, it's when the full CG releases after 3.55 (if they follow the ARR structure for leading up to HW) that'll be full of spoilers.

This is the Heavensward reveal trailer for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68CNzwinqlg&ab_channel=FINALFANTASYXIV

Ah, I understand now. I watched the full HW trailer before I got to the events shown in it with the Ul'Dah stuff . Got angry at myself, but if this one is the teaser, I should be fine.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
YoshiP has clones because almost everyone on reddit has taken a picture with him and Fanfesf hasn't even started yet.
Now I know why he's called The Wandering Minstrel in game, cause he loves to wander in real life!

iammeiam

Early summer? Mannnnn I hope they have a third Creator difficulty or a 3.6 with stuff in it coming 'cause seven or eight months is a long ass time.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Eureka as a new area. Neat. Somebody over there is a big FFIII fan I guess.

Expanded item inventory! Twelve be praised!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom