• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT| ARR: Alpha Closed. Beta mid-Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravidrath

FieryBalrog said:
Software is not a field where years of incredibly poor design decisions and a lack of content can be overcome in a few months of patching.

It's clear you don't actually know how games are made, because that's pretty much how ALL games are made.

It's just in most cases, the patching happens before the game is on shelves.

Ravidrath said:
FieryBalrog said:
Software is not a field where years of incredibly poor design decisions and a lack of content can be overcome in a few months of patching.
It's clear you don't actually know how games are made, because that's pretty much how ALL games are made.

It's just in most cases, the patching happens before the game is on shelves.
Exactly - FFXIV isn't a bad game at all. It was just released 3 months early. Most games see a LOT of progress in the last few months of development. I mean, look at what we are going to get in the November and December patches - those (and the Market changes we already got) are fixing most of the issues reviewers have had with the game. Had the game launched with that stuff, things would be a LOT more positive around here.

DrDogg

sky said:
Anyone know how many users played on PS2 vs PC, during FFXI's peak?

I don't recall exact numbers (although I think they're around if you search), but as I recall, in the early years Japan was PS2 heavy, the US was PC heavy and Europe was 50/50. Later on in the game's life cycle, a good number of people picked up the 360 version, and the PC was the dominant platform across all regions (with a lot of people still playing on PS2/3 and 360).

Dreamwriter said:
Exactly - FFXIV isn't a bad game at all. It was just released 3 months early. Most games see a LOT of progress in the last few months of development. I mean, look at what we are going to get in the November and December patches - those (and the Market changes we already got) are fixing most of the issues reviewers have had with the game. Had the game launched with that stuff, things would be a LOT more positive around here.

I disagree. The Nov/Dec patches will make the game better, but it will still have a long way to go. As I mentioned in my previous post, even if you fix the SP system, the general mechanics of the mage classes are boring compared to FFXI. I can't even imagine how Bard would fit in (Song Dart for 20 SP and hope your songs wear before the end of the fight so you can use them a second time?).

I think the game was released at least 6 months early.

DrDogg said:
I disagree. The Nov/Dec patches will make the game better, but it will still have a long way to go. As I mentioned in my previous post, even if you fix the SP system, the general mechanics of the mage classes are boring compared to FFXI. I can't even imagine how Bard would fit in (Song Dart for 20 SP and hope your songs wear before the end of the fight so you can use them a second time?).

I think the game was released at least 6 months early.
But as you said before, you are comparing a high level white mage to a low level conjurer. Do you remember what playing a level 16 WHM was like? Most people didn't worry about hate too much at that point, most of the time the status cures weren't needed (and at that low level they often didn't work the first try anyways). During combat it was really about casting Banish/Banishga with the occasional Cure thrown in when needed.

But I find it interesting you leave hate control out of your list for CON, I definitely have to use hate control with my THM/CON heals. Especially if I use THM's Regen ability (since apparently it gets hate for both the heal part and the regen part).

As the Q&A just mentioned, party play is set up pretty differently than XI, where you almost always needed that group of 6 to get something decent going. FFXIV seems to encourage a "the more, the merrier" sort of group and once you have a party of 15 going up against groups of enemies rather than the more static-natured party battles in XI, it should play out pretty differently. Granted, the current state of the game doesn't allow for much convenience with this play style, but hopefully that will be resolved soon.

Best Buy Gamers Club sale. $39.99 for PC Regular Version until the 24th. Sure other stores will do this. if not you can get the PC version now ;o

Need coupon.

DrDogg said:
Basically, in FFXI I had to pay attention, watch my actions and really just stay focused. In FFXIV I just spam cure and buff when not in combat. It doesn't matter if SP gains are improved/adjusted, the mechanics of the job in parties is just boring.

I've noticed the same thing on Gladiator, interestingly enough. Even though I'm pressing 2-3 times as many buttons in FF14 than I did tanking in FF11, I still feel myself zoning out more. As has been mentioned by others I'm having a lot more fun crafting than battling. Crafting has its own problems but the core mechanics are still fun to me, and the pace is much more consistent and logical than the battle classes.

Salaadin

Dega- Are Iron Nuggets a pretty easy synth to undertake at rank 15 BSM? Im going to need some nuggets and my inventory is loaded with Iron Sand and Ore. BSM is sitting at 13 and close to ranking up.

DrDogg

Dreamwriter said:
But as you said before, you are comparing a high level white mage to a low level conjurer. Do you remember what playing a level 16 WHM was like? Most people didn't worry about hate too much at that point, most of the time the status cures weren't needed (and at that low level they often didn't work the first try anyways). During combat it was really about casting Banish/Banishga with the occasional Cure thrown in when needed.

But I find it interesting you leave hate control out of your list for CON, I definitely have to use hate control with my THM/CON heals. Especially if I use THM's Regen ability (since apparently it gets hate for both the heal part and the regen part).

Not sure where you were partying in FFXI or how you played WHM, but at WHM 16 I was not casting Banish for anything other than capping my stat (forget the name of it now). I had to use big time hate control in the Dunes because the tanks didn't have abilities to hold hate other than voke and did no damage. If you fought lizards you had to pay attention for poisona.

And I did include hate control on my CON list, but it's very different. As CON my only real form of hate control is to cast buffs before the fight. Other than that, I have to cast cure when someone needs to be healed. There's no way around that, and unfortunately SE decided that anything CON does deserves more enmity than high ranking melee class abilities.

Also, I don't see how CON will change all that much, looking at the abilities they get later on, 90% of it is just upgraded versions of what I have now.

Rentahamster said:
Party with us more, Dogg! I won't rest until you are satisfied with party play!

When I'm on I'll party with you, but my CON is still only 16. I've been focusing on crafting since it's much more fun than combat. I'll be on for a few more hours today, then most of tomorrow.

Pai Pai Master said:
As the Q&A just mentioned, party play is set up pretty differently than XI, where you almost always needed that group of 6 to get something decent going. FFXIV seems to encourage a "the more, the merrier" sort of group and once you have a party of 15 going up against groups of enemies rather than the more static-natured party battles in XI, it should play out pretty differently. Granted, the current state of the game doesn't allow for much convenience with this play style, but hopefully that will be resolved soon.

I can't stand the way SE wants party play to work right now. I would much rather camp and pull mobs instead of roaming around. But I know that's more personal preference than a design flaw.

Haint

jiggle said:
still not a word on fixing the solo problem :lol
guess they're really ignorant of it
seriously i can't be the ONLY person trying to rank up around this range or something!??

edit: is the lodestone blog the only place they're getting their feedbacks from?
guess i'll need to carry my daily bitching to that place

I think they're aware of all the problems at this point, they're just stubborn to many of them, and approach the rest on their own (incredibly slow) time table. If it's not in the Nov/Dec patch notes, I would say forget about it until at least Feb/March 2011, cause they have clearly demonstrated that anything of any significance will be announced several weeks/months in advance. I mean they're advertising Inventory Sort prominently in their official weekly newsletter. Fucking inventory sort. You can pretty much take it to the bank there is nothing of worth coming besides what they've already detailed. Certainly you can forget about Chocobos, Airships, AH, or overhauled SP/Repair/Search/Seek systems anytime soon. Hell, they didn't even recognize most of them for their 2011 plans back when they laid out the Nov/Dec stuff.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
DrDogg said:
When I'm on I'll party with you, but my CON is still only 16. I've been focusing on crafting since it's much more fun than combat. I'll be on for a few more hours today, then most of tomorrow.
A bunch of us are leveling sub-jobs too, and we're in the 12-14 range now, which is close enough for you to receive party SP bonus.

Atrus

Gold Member
It's pretty optimistic to believe that this game will finally manage to be ok by the time the PS3 launch arrives.

We've seen their time table and we've seen in the recent update how little we can expect in-between and know that there's only 1 more quarterly update to the PS3 launch they haven't announced. Last night's update for instance was an utter disappointment in more ways than one since it appears they either won`t release fixes as they`re ready or are crewed by 10 monkeys learning how to program.

If anything, it'll be at least a year (so August or September 2011) before the game is in a releasable state content-wise.

Azrael

Zomba13 said:
The reviewer was referring to fatigue and not ranking up at higher ranks.

I think the game is really bad right now, but IMO the reviewers who are complaining about fatigue and describing it in terms that are copied and pasted from SE PR are exposing themselves to be hacks who haven't spent any serious amount of time in the game.

It takes a lot longer than playing a single class eight hours in a week to start getting fatiqued, and you'd have to be an unemployed loser who plays FFXIV 10 hours a day for fatigue to affect you. SE estimated that it would take eight hours to become fatigued, but either players are accumulating SP at a much slower rate than SE expected, or SE quietly increased the amount of SP you can get in a week before becoming fatigued after the massive backlash in beta.

During the last month, I would guess I played FFXIV around 15-20 hours a week and never got fatigue on a class. I got fatigue on physical level for a few hours at the end of the first week, but that was after having a five-day weekend and spending a huge amount of time in game that week. Even then the amount of physical exp I lost to fatigue was trivial. Reviewers making an issue of fatigue are not basing it on firsthand experience playing the game.

Ranking up in FFXIV sucks because of the slow rate of SP gain, the randomness of SP gains, and the huge amount of SP needed to gain a single rank starting in the high teens. Fatigue is a non-issue. I'd go so far as to say if fatigue kicked in faster, but the time it took to gain ranks was significantly reduced, FFXIV would be a better game. Then the progression system would work as promised, and casual players could make steady progress focusing on a single class while hardcore players would not significantly outpace them, but would have more options by mixing skills from multiple classes. As it stands now it takes 40k SP to gain a single rank at rank 30, while you are lucky to get 1k SP from a single battle leve even with Guardian Aspect buff. That's as bad as FFXI was levels 70-75 when I played it.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Azrael said:
I think the game is really bad right now, but IMO the reviewers who are complaining about fatigue and describing it in terms that are copied and pasted from SE PR are exposing themselves to be hacks who haven't spent any serious amount of time in the game.

It takes a lot longer than playing a single class eight hours in a week to start getting fatiqued, and you'd have to be an unemployed loser who plays FFXIV 10 hours a day for fatigue to affect you. SE estimated that it would take eight hours to become fatigued, but either players are accumulating SP at a much slower rate than SE expected, or SE quietly increased the amount of SP you can get in a week before becoming fatigued after the massive backlash in beta.

During the last month, I would guess I played FFXIV around 15-20 hours a week and never got fatigue on a class. I got fatigue on physical level for a few hours at the end of the first week, but that was after having a five-day weekend and spending a huge amount of time in game that week. Even then the amount of physical exp I lost to fatigue was trivial. Reviewers making an issue of fatigue are not basing it on firsthand experience playing the game.

Ranking up in FFXIV sucks because of the slow rate of SP gain, the randomness of SP gains, and the huge amount of SP needed to gain a single rank starting in the high teens. Fatigue is a non-issue. I'd go so far as to say if fatigue kicked in faster, but the time it took to gain ranks was significantly reduced, FFXIV would be a better game. Then the progression system would work as intended, and casual players could make steady progress focusing on a single class while hardcore players would not significantly outpace them, but would have more options by mixing skills from multiple classes. As it stands now it takes 40k SP to gain a single rank at rank 30, while you are lucky to get 1k SP from a single battle leve even with Guardian Aspect buff. That's as bad as FFXI was levels 70-75 when I played it.
I hit fatigue at rank 16, and that was just under a week after the game came out.

jiggle

Azrael said:
As it stands now it takes 40k SP to gain a single rank at rank 30, while you are lucky to get 1k SP from a single battle leve even with Guardian Aspect buff. That's as bad as FFXI was levels 70-75 when I played it.

jeebus

Azrael

jiggle said:
jeebus
1k sp in 8 leve?!
for real?

I said a single leve, not eight. Even 4x8 leves in a week would not be good enough to get a single rank up a week at that point, and doing that requires traveling to all three cities every 36 hours. The average player is not going to log in on work/school nights and spend 3+ hours hiking between the three cities once they're out of anima so they can do their 8 battle leves every reset, so realistically it would take weeks for a casual player to get a single rank at that point.

Rentahamster said:
I hit fatigue at rank 16, and that was just under a week after the game came out.

I've been hitting fatigue almost every week ever since the SP bug was patched. Fortunately it's not exactly clear that fatigue actually does anything in the early stages, there seem to be multiple levels of fatigue and I can often just power my way through fatigue and gain SP anyways.

DrDogg said:
I can't stand the way SE wants party play to work right now. I would much rather camp and pull mobs instead of roaming around. But I know that's more personal preference than a design flaw.

I don't necessarily mind moving the whole party around to kill things as opposed to sitting in a spot for hours like in FFXI. I do mind the retarded regen bugged mobs which can't be pulled more than 2 feet from the spot they are standing or they will run back and get all their life back. That is just so fucking stupid beyond words and it makes my life as an archer really fucking annoying, since I can't pull mobs away from other mobs for my groups and I have to abandon half my solo fights because the mob constantly runs back and regens and I can't kill it.

FieryBalrog said:

Ravidrath said:

No. Like, really, no.

carlo6529

Cancelled my subscription. The game is designed to slow the player down in every way possible and it's so fucking obvious. I don't feel like explaining myself, but when I play the game, it feels like work.

The game is lacking content big time and is extremly repetitive. SE tangled everything together in a web inorder to keep people playing; even if its stuff they don't want to play.

In the end, I just wanted to level up conjurer and weaver but was forced to level up so much more inorder to play the game somewhat properly because of how SE decided to design the game.

But hey, the game looks beautiful SE, good job!!!

Final standings~

Con~lvl22
Weaver~lvl20
Carpentry~15
Leathercraft~11
Alchemy~5
Botany~10

anyone who has tried the game for a while and does not see what I pointed out is blind. I was so hyped for ffxiv and I am really disappointed; biggest upset this generation so far for me. I loved ffxi.

carlo6529 said:
In the end, I just wanted to level up conjurer and weaver but was forced to level up so much more inorder to play the game somewhat properly because of how SE decided to design the game.

But hey, the game looks beautiful SE, good job!!!

Final standings~

Con~lvl22
Weaver~lvl20
Carpentry~15
Leathercraft~11
Alchemy~5
Botany~10

anyone who has tried the game for a while and does not see what I pointed out is blind. I was so hyped for ffxiv and I am really disappointed; biggest upset this generation so far for me. I loved ffxi.

So you didn't mind leveling subjobs in XI, but you do in XIV? Just curious as to what you feel the difference is.

carlo6529 said:
You mean, you were too lazy/impatient to work with other people or search the markets for crafting stuff so decided that you had to do all the crafting yourself in all the different diciplines. I'm a weaver/alchemist, and have no problems making anything because if I need something leather, I go to someone I know is a leathercrafter. And I have a woodworking friend I help with stuff. And I occasionally scan the wards for useful stuff (searching for something specific will be made a lot better in next month's patch).

Crafting was designed to work with other people, not designed to "slow you down" by making you sub all the other jobs.

Atrus said:
It's pretty optimistic to believe that this game will finally manage to be ok by the time the PS3 launch arrives.

We've seen their time table and we've seen in the recent update how little we can expect in-between and know that there's only 1 more quarterly update to the PS3 launch they haven't announced. Last night's update for instance was an utter disappointment in more ways than one since it appears they either won`t release fixes as they`re ready or are crewed by 10 monkeys learning how to program.

If anything, it'll be at least a year (so August or September 2011) before the game is in a releasable state content-wise.
I don't get it, as you say they've announced the minimum that's gonna be in November and December's patches. And those two patches combined with the Wards patch are fixing almost all the issues people complain about. With one more *major* patch coming right as the PS3 game hits.

As for last night's patch, how was that a disappointment in any way? From their posts last week, it sounded like we weren't going to get *any* patches until the November patch. Having any patch at all was a pleasant surprise, and one that makes NPC's show up almost immediately when you enter a room is damn nice compared to the problems before where a hundred players would be huddled around an NPC and the NPC would show up last.

Atrus

Gold Member
Dreamwriter said:
I don't get it, as you say they've announced the minimum that's gonna be in November and December's patches. And those two patches combined with the Wards patch are fixing almost all the issues people complain about. With one more *major* patch coming right as the PS3 game hits.

As for last night's patch, how was that a disappointment in any way? From their posts last week, it sounded like we weren't going to get *any* patches until the November patch. Having any patch at all was a pleasant surprise, and one that makes NPC's show up almost immediately when you enter a room is damn nice compared to the problems before where a hundred players would be huddled around an NPC and the NPC would show up last.

None of the patches resolves anywhere close to the number of the issues the game has at the moment, you would have to be disingenuous and addled to think so. But even overlooking at least a hundred issues, the most significant problem this game has at the moment is that there is insufficient content.

There is no point to playing the game whatsoever and all people are doing is grinding for shits sake because there is absolutely nothing else to give us a reason to go on.

There are god-awfully few dungeons, and everything there is to do in this game is simplistic, repetitive and monotonous with absolutely no key moments along the way. As far as I can see, the only people who claim to like it the most are those that play it the least.

Atrus said:
None of the patches resolves anywhere close to the number of the issues the game has at the moment, you would have to be disingenuous and addled to think so. But even overlooking at least a hundred issues, the most significant problem this game has at the moment is that there is insufficient content.
And the December patch is the first content update, adding tons of creatures to the overworld, named mobs, and more quests and Leves, as well as rebalancing party play. There you go, insufficient content fixed. And March is the next content update after that, so even more stuff, right as the PS3 version is released.

So, name a major issue that all reviews mention that's not being solved in the next two patches? About the only major issue I can think of from the reviews is the lack of chocobo and airship travel, but they are making teleporting and returning significantly cheaper next month, so that's not as big a deal.

jiggle

carlo6529 said:
SE tangled everything together in a web inorder to keep people playing; even if its stuff they don't want to play.

really?
i thought that's one of the beauty of the game
the way everything can work together
maybe it was a problem early on when parts were limited and hard to find
but with the improved market + yellowgremlins' bazaar list
finding parts from other disciplines is a lot less painful now

Dreamwriter said:
You mean, you were too lazy/impatient to work with other people or search the markets for crafting stuff so decided that you had to do all the crafting yourself in all the different diciplines. I'm a weaver/alchemist, and have no problems making anything because if I need something leather, I go to someone I know is a leathercrafter. And I have a woodworking friend I help with stuff.

Crafting was designed to work with other people, not designed to "slow you down" by making you sub all the other jobs.

a big flaw with this, imo,is gears wearing off
stuffs breaking every single day
i find myself forced to take up gold and wood because my wands are constantly breaking, as are the accessories and NPC fixing price is pretty ridiculous
seeking help from friends is fine and all
but can one REALLY ask for that favor every single day, or every other day?
the logistic of location alone is already a headache

seeking repair from bazaar is such a waste of time too
i've never gotten anything fixed from that despite reasonable reward

Atrus

Gold Member
Dreamwriter said:
And the December patch is the first content update, adding tons of creatures to the overworld, named mobs, and more quests and Leves, as well as rebalancing party play. There you go, insufficient content fixed. And March is the next content update after that, so even more stuff, right as the PS3 version is released.

So, name a major issue that all reviews mention that's not being solved in the next two patches? About the only major issue I can think of from the reviews is the lack of chocobo and airship travel, but they are making teleporting and returning significantly cheaper next month, so that's not as big a deal.

How many quests is that? Will there be actual NPCs offering quests or will we get 12 quests based off of 3 variations? Will it introduce key characters to liven up each city or the lifeless environment outdoors? For a game that is built to emphasize the guildleve system, there is abhorrently few of them to go around. Same with the crafting system based off of spamming Standard, mixing in Preserve, and then Bold when you have margins of safety.

There isn't even a single system of side-questing in the game whatsoever. Can you tell me if they'll activate the towns then or is that another patch? Will these quests add lore to the game world?

Only a fool would jump to the conclusion that the patch will fix everything, especially since they barely attempt to make significant adjustments on minor updates. Even something like the supposed fix to prevent players from seeing other peoples retainers near the bells has not worked. As I said, they appear to have a crew of monkeys learning how to program because surely any team of actual programmers could have achieved more in the interim.

Do you even play the game? There are issues from being unable to teleport back to camps from nodes after leves, the inability to place retainers in different wards without dismissing them from the previous first, UI latency in every fucking thing you do, an abhorrent menu system with no optimization, mob leashing needs to be fixed, the economy and market system needs to be overhauled immediately, and the list goes on and on.

The fact that there is no Auction House and we have to put up with the shitty 'retainer' system because some moron decided they could milk people for more money this way is a testament to a game built on bad decisions that will take significant amounts of time to rectify. This is why I imagine the turnaround to be no shorter than a year, especially with quarterly updates. It may even be by the first expansion when the game may achieve the status of 'Ok'.

As I said, there is no point to anything in the game at the moment. Everyone's in there just grinding away without any purpose and without any significant hallmarks along the way. I'll admit that the lags gotten better but that's only because the peak weekday population on Figaro has gone from 2700 people to 1400 people, and that is including a significant number of bazaaring AFK players.

nataku

Londa said:
This thread is a OT. Not a, posting bad reviews thread. That one got closed.
This is a thread for discussing FFXIV. That includes reviews, good or bad.

Just because you can't handle bad reviews doesn't mean they can't be discussed.

Londa

Banned
nataku said:
This is a thread for discussing FFXIV. That includes reviews, good or bad.

Just because you can't handle bad reviews doesn't mean they can't be discussed.

If people could discuss these reviews in a mature manner it wouldn't be a problem. That is why the other one is closed.

I did not say only good reviews can be posted here because I can't handle negative ones. There was a review thread. it got closed. This thread wasn't about reviews. but now that the review thread is closed people want to make this into the review thread.

Kyoufu

One of the best features in the game is taking 30 minutes to unequip 6 accessories (rings, bracelets) and repairing them all individually, then re-equipping them. Then moving on to the 12 other pieces of equip that need repairing.

jiggle

did they stealth improve the %chance of sp gain?
i'm farming on blue/green/yellow mobs right now, and gaining sp 5-6 times in a single fight?
the actual amout of sp gained wass still pathetically low though
gonna have to test it out in leve
think i figured out what mob drop they nerfed

Kyoufu said:
One of the best features in the game is taking 30 minutes to unequip 6 accessories (rings, bracelets) and repairing them all individually, then re-equipping them. Then moving on to the 12 other pieces of equip that need repairing.

lol u forgot to add 30 minutes to gather the required ingredients
and should ur retainer be in a ward in another city
that could be another 30 minutes or more!
fun times

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
Londa said:
If people could discuss these reviews in a mature manner it wouldn't be a problem. That is why the other one is closed.

I did not say only good reviews can be posted here because I can't handle negative ones. There was a review thread. it got closed. This thread wasn't about reviews. but now that the review thread is closed people want to make this into the review thread.

And whos fault was that? If they kept you, Unknown Soldier, and Dreamwriter out the thread It would have been fine. But you guys brought in yer WoW conspiracy theories and it all went to hell. Reap what you sow.

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death

Azrael

This bit from the last Lodstone Q&A is disgraceful:

Quests

Q. Why can I no longer undertake the rank 20 armorer quest after accepting the rank 20 blacksmith quest?
A. The blacksmith and armorer class quests have been grouped together. Though players are free to choose either of the classes they wish, they will only be able to complete the quest for one of the two. For example, if a player has undertaken the rank 20 blacksmith quest, the rank 20 armorer quest will become unavailable. The player will, however, again become free to choose either blacksmith or armorer for the rank 30 quest. Quest content and rewards will be adjusted to fit the class chosen for the each quest.

Translation, we didn't finish the game and have enough time to do a separate quest line for each class, so we made Armorer and Blacksmith share the same quests. Want to join both guilds? Well, then, you're SOL until rank 30. It's just like SE to wait until now to inform players that taking the quest for one class would lock them out of joining the other guild until rank 30.

notworksafe

Fuck you Londa, what a goddamn baby. (Insert dealwithit.gif for the shit reviews this game is getting)

Best part is she can't see anything I write.

Unknown Soldier said:
non-stealth edit: fuck it, the mods obviously don't give a shit about this thread
Same way S-E feels about the game!

Londa

Banned
Orin GA said:
And whos fault was that? If they kept you, Unknown Soldier, and Dreamwriter out the thread It would have been fine. But you guys brought in yer WoW conspiracy theories and it all went to hell. Reap what you sow.

you don't know anything but what a handful of people have been lying to you about.I wasn't even near a computer when the thread got closed and someone got banned. That person got banned because they did something to deserve it. I wasn't even posting at that time. I was out with friends and family having fun.

btw Unknown was flaming me so you don't know your shit. I don't know what Unknown is doing now. I have blocked so many people.
I assure you that if I break one rule, I will get banned.

*looks below* wow when will you get it that I can't see what you say? I bet you are back seat modding again.

Another thread gone to shit because of useless, immature bickering. Either play the fucking game or discuss it like normal human beings, for fuck's sake.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Pai Pai Master said:
Another thread gone to shit because of useless, immature bickering. Either play the fucking game or discuss it like normal human beings, for fuck's sake.

Sadly, the game's numerous shortcomings make it difficult to discuss the game without diving into them. Which then brings out all sides.

Personally? I've stopped playing. I don't have the time to waste on an incomplete MMO that desires to suck away time.

Moobabe

This might be MASSIVELY OT - but how does blocking people on here work? Can you see that they've posted just not what they've said?

Moobabe said:
This might be MASSIVELY OT - but how does blocking people on here work? Can you see that they've posted just not what they've said?

If other people quote them then I think you will see the post. Unless you block the one that quoted the one you blocked in the first place. :p

notworksafe

Moobabe said:
Yeah it says something like "You cannot see this post because X is on your ignore list". I blocked someone once, but the curiosity of what they said was too much so I unblocked. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom