• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT| ARR: Alpha Closed. Beta mid-Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravidrath

Rentahamster said:
Well, whatever the case may be, you can still see the icon over players heads who listed the items in the wrong ward.

Can you see the dots on the minimap even if the retainer's model hasn't loaded yet?

Zalasta

I think the search function is a good addition. Can it be tweaked? Sure, like all systems there are always room for improvements. Personally, I prefer the retainer a bit more because I can buy/sell stackable items in the quantities I want. It's been a long time since I've played other MMO, but as I recall, you can't do that in most auction house implementations. At best, the seller dictates how many they are selling and you have to buy the whole set, regardless if you only wanted 1 or 15 or 99.

As for the whole thing about selling different categories on the same retainer. My view is if you are a serious crafter, it should become apparent what you want to do and thus your wares should have synergy with each other. I'm not saying you can't sell both tools and armors, but as it stands right now, you'll just have to be a discernible seller and determine for yourself which market is more profitable at the moment and put your focus there.

Effect

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I logged back in last night with the intention to play after a long time. Still rank 12 with Lancer being at the same level. I did some guildleves but I just felt so directionless. Now granted I know I have a few more levels still the story quest kick in again but I tried to recall my initial time in FFXI. Now I don't need my hand held. I used to play EQ1 and even Asheron's Call 1 for a time. I managed to spend at least two or three months in Ultima Online before I finally became bored. So I like to think I can do things on my own. However I just felt I no idea what to do next nor is there a desire to do anything though I do want to try playing the game since I have it and there is free time. The idea of playing FFXIV is there.

When I played FFXI I followed the missions as they were setup. After a while I knew I needed to get a subjob so the focus was getting a group to get the requirements. Then I felt I should head to Juno. Maybe a mission said I should. I don't recall. During that I had fun collecting crystals, trying to sell them to get new spells or equipment. I tried to see what I could solo and what I could as I waited for groups to open up. What areas of a zone was safe to cross, etc. Wasted time and money jumping between classes. I finally made it to Juno and then went about trying to groups to push on to new areas. I just had a sense of direction that is completely missing for me in regard to FFXIV. Maybe it's the Gridiana (sp?) area I'm in. Perhaps I simply need to recreate my character and start from the very beginning and then not stop the way I did after the first week?

Any advice on what I should do? Would starting over completely be best? Perhaps a different area gives more direction or purpose to one's actions?

DrDogg

kiryogi said:
Is there anyone still low rank in the LS?

I'm ranking every class except Fishing. My DoW and DoM classes currently range between 8 and 23. However, I have very little desire to party on anything other than my GLA, which is currently 19.

I might be willing to team up for some leves, but that's pretty boring IMO.

Dreamwriter said:
I still don't understand this. What's there to know? It's pretty obvious what things go where, and if you aren't completely sure, when you go to search choose your best guess and you'll see all the categories and realize you were wrong and go to your second choice, which will be correct. It took me all of 10 minutes to find a new robe and belt just now, including the time to run to the wards, didn't require anything hardcore. Hardcore was the way it was before where you had to go around browsing every single retainer in a ward.

I spent 30 min in the Wards yesterday and didn't find a single item I was looking for. It's not as "nice and easy" as you make it sound.

If I want a big item like a shield or helmet, sure, it's very obvious where that would go. But yesterday I was trying to find Cider Vinegar so I could craft something into Vintage gear. Where would that go? It's not clear at first glance. I ended up having to check YG to see where it's supposed to go and then found there were none despite my troubles.

When I say it's okay for the hardcore, I mean that they'll have no problem looking up where stuff should go. The more casual player won't want to be bothered figuring out what goes in each ward, which was very clear when SE made the distinctive wards. It was very common to find retainers with no items designated for the ward their in.

Dreamwriter said:
Well, most of your different armor types will go in the same ward, so no problem there. And for your weapon, you can use a second retainer (you are allowed two retainers now, remember).

Um... no. Helms go in the Hatters ward. Then some things go in the Armorfitters ward while others go in the Clothiers ward. Rarely will you have a complete armor set that fits in fewer than three wards. And I'm not even taking into account accessories, belts and weapons.

And yes, I have a second retainer. It's currently selling dyes in the Alchemy ward. Even if it wasn't, it's a hassle to have to move it from ward to ward every time I want to sell something different.

Jinko

Zalasta said:
I think the search function is a good addition. Can it be tweaked? Sure, like all systems there are always room for improvements. Personally, I prefer the retainer a bit more because I can buy/sell stackable items in the quantities I want. It's been a long time since I've played other MMO, but as I recall, you can't do that in most auction house implementations. At best, the seller dictates how many they are selling and you have to buy the whole set, regardless if you only wanted 1 or 15 or 99.

There is nothing to stop SE from using the same system they currently have in an AH style though, it would be more like players shops than an AH in that case with a centralised hub to browse from.

As for the whole thing about selling different categories on the same retainer. My view is if you are a serious crafter, it should become apparent what you want to do and thus your wares should have synergy with each other. I'm not saying you can't sell both tools and armors, but as it stands right now, you'll just have to be a discernible seller and determine for yourself which market is more profitable at the moment and put your focus there.

Ya know it isn't just about crafters its about people who go out for 2-3 hours xping and in the process farm loads of useful crap (which crafters could use) yet can't sell properly because the wards system is so fragmented.

Teknoman

kiryogi said:

Emenis said:
Um I think so... around 20's. Dogg? Tekno?

Yup 22-23 Gladiator, 10 Marauder. Trying to catch up on some of my backlog stuff :lol

Oh and some items can go in multiple wards...at least thats what I remember seeing in the description. I'd think Vinegar would go wherever cooking items go. If not there, wherever reagents go. I forget the item's description.

On the combat class/gathering farming side of things, I tend to just stack up whatever common items I have (when mining, everything I get is usually mason ward stuff) and stick my retainer in that ward. Really should be a list showing the prices though, so things can even out. I guess the wards can stay, just add more AH style functionality.

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
Man XIV had potential to be HD Monster Hunter with an FF skin. If they ever make another online FF, that is what it should be.

Effect said:
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I logged back in last night with the intention to play after a long time....
Actually the way FFXI was setup is somewhat similar to XIV, you just aren't remembering the grinding, because there were two things XI had that XIV is missing that kind-of hid it: town quests to fill in the gaps, and forced exploring.

There were tons and tons of side quests in the towns, many with their own intertwining storylines, and as you did them more would open up. Early on they were a good source of money, later on often the big quests would be started by just talking to the right villager at the right time. There would still be grinding to reach a higher level so you could get to the next town or see the next Mission or unlock something, but you could go around a town collecting and doing quests anytime you wanted.

And because there was no instant teleport to almost every place that's of any use, you didn't get Chocobo's until level 20, and there were some nasty aggro creatures everywhere beyond the noob zones, there was a great feeling of exploration. As you leveled up you would slowly get farther and farther away from your hometown to reach the next batch of creatures to grind on. Different graphics sets were closer together, so there was more variety to the land as you explored further out (with XIV, there's only one graphics set per nation, so walking from Gridania to Ul'Dah you'll spend exactly half the long trip looking at the same forests, and exactly the other half looking at the same desert landscape.

Jinko

^ questing and missions in FF11 were gravy, the meat of the game was party grind, which isn't really the case with FF14.

Jinko

Dreamwriter said:
me and my friends do party grinding in FF14 all the time...

Well I never said you coudn't, its just not as benifical as it was in FF11. (I assume the same party XP nerf is still in place)

Seems to me SE want players to use leves as the main source of XP, I wouldn't be surprised to see them reduce the leve reset when more content is avaliable, probably around PS3 launch.

Gattsu25

Banned
Jinko said:
Well I never said you coudn't, its just not as benifical as it was in FF11. (I assume the same party XP nerf is still in place)

Seems to me SE want players to use leves as the main source of XP, I wouldn't be surprised to see them reduce the leve reset when more content is avaliable, probably around PS3 launch.
So...never );

kiryogi said:

Um, yes. I can heal you with my r20 thaumaturge (like I did the other day) or I can help you DPS with my r19 marauder. I do want to make steady progress towards the cap with my archer, especially now that I have my Crab Bows, but I do enjoy playing my various subjobs and the rest of us do too. It's just right now a bunch of us are near the cap and want to get there before we get too sidetracked doing a bunch of crafting or subjob leveling. We aren't going anywhere.

Teknoman

Dreamwriter said:
Actually the way FFXI was setup is somewhat similar to XIV, you just aren't remembering the grinding, because there were two things XI had that XIV is missing that kind-of hid it: town quests to fill in the gaps, and forced exploring.

There were tons and tons of side quests in the towns, many with their own intertwining storylines, and as you did them more would open up. Early on they were a good source of money, later on often the big quests would be started by just talking to the right villager at the right time. There would still be grinding to reach a higher level so you could get to the next town or see the next Mission or unlock something, but you could go around a town collecting and doing quests anytime you wanted.

And because there was no instant teleport to almost every place that's of any use, you didn't get Chocobo's until level 20, and there were some nasty aggro creatures everywhere beyond the noob zones, there was a great feeling of exploration. As you leveled up you would slowly get farther and farther away from your hometown to reach the next batch of creatures to grind on. Different graphics sets were closer together, so there was more variety to the land as you explored further out (with XIV, there's only one graphics set per nation, so walking from Gridania to Ul'Dah you'll spend exactly half the long trip looking at the same forests, and exactly the other half looking at the same desert landscape.

Well at least we're finally getting actual town sidequests and more battle content in the first 2011 patch. Of course, I want more early/mid range story boss battles or just dungeon boss battles in general. I dont think you should have to be in a rank 30 just to explore a dungeon you know?

Londa

Banned
I tried to use tge market place last night and I love the new changes. Its much more easier to find the things you want. Its also nice that you can view all items. That way you can find the best equipment for your rank.

Edit:

For those who want to know what the new NM leves look like. I found a video of a group killing the Deadeyes NM leve.

NM shows up after 7:22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmGlyBJjt7g

Here is the Tarbh Uisge leve:

Part1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEgSU55uWD4&NR=1

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRKUlCWd1HM

Zalasta

My biggest problem with the search right now is that you can't search for an item if there isn't at least one person selling it in the right ward. So there could be 10 people selling Silver Buckle, but if none of them are in the Ironmonger Ward, you can't mark them via the item counter.

If I had my way, I'd make only one instance of the ward and when you enter, it will only load the retainers that carry the item you searched for. Unfortunately, I don't know what kind of overhead that will incur or if it's even feasible.

Londa

Banned
Zalasta said:
My biggest problem with the search right now is that you can't search for an item if there isn't at least one person selling it in the right ward. So there could be 10 people selling Silver Buckle, but if none of them are in the Ironmonger Ward, you can't mark them via the item counter.
If I had my way, I'd make only one instance of the ward and when you enter, it will only load the retainers that carry the item you searched for. Unfortunately, I don't know what kind of overhead that will incur or if it's even feasible.

That will make more people use the wards the right way. Selling everything in one wards because they can will hender their ablitly to sell. Which is good. I hate looking though all that crap with no kind of organization.

What needs to change is how many retainers we can own. Because two isn't enough if each retainer can only sell items in one category. SE should let us have up to four retainers and any additional retainers, with be bought with real money.

Jinko

Zalasta said:

This, infact they don't even need players to enter the wards, they could just allow players to buy from the user interface.

Ideally the only time you should need to enter the marketwards is to put something up for sale, which makes me think using your retainer in your own house would be a much better way of doing it.

Hopefully now Tanaka has got the boot the marketward will slowly get replaced with something more streamlined.

What needs to change is how many retainers we can own. Because two isn't enough if each retainer can only sell items in one category.

LOL do you realise how much extra work that is for the server to process ?

Jinko said:
This, infact they don't even need players to enter the wards, they could just allow players to buy from the user interface.

Ideally the only time you should need to enter the marketwards is to put something up for sale, which makes me think using your retainer in your own house would be a much better way of doing it.

Hopefully now Tanaka has got the boot the marketward will slowly get replaced with something more streamlined.

They could still use the zones as like an "auction house" zone, just put npcs behind the counters. People will still idle/bazaar there.

Seriously, I'm not sure why the fuck they need the wards to be a physical location that you have to trudge through. The retainers concept is fine, but why can't we just look up retainers from a UI system similar to the auction house, browse their goods from there, and make the transactions from there? It's absolutely ass-backwards that we need to physically enter the correct ward, locate the NPC among an ocean of others...which may not even be loaded as yet...target them, open up their bazaar, THEN browse their wares. And they may not even be selling at a decent price.

DrDogg

Londa said:
I tried to use tge market place last night and I love the new changes. Its much more easier to find the things you want. Its also nice that you can view all items. That way you can find the best equipment for your rank.

It doesn't show all items. It only shows the items that have been up for sale on retainers in the proper wards. Eventually that will be all items, but with the current server population, it'll be awhile.

And the search is terrible. At this point I'd rather have stable wards than this almost useless search. -_-

Londa said:
That will make more people use the wards the right way. Selling everything in one wards because they can will hender their ablitly to sell. Which is good. I hate looking though all that crap with no kind of organization.

What needs to change is how many retainers we can own. Because two isn't enough if each retainer can only sell items in one category. SE should let us have up to four retainers and any additional retainers, with be bought with real money.

I don't want four retainers. I want the inventory space I'd get from four retainers but I don't want to have to manage four retainers, especially in the current wards system. It already takes far too long to find anything I need in the wards, and I usually end up leaving without the items I went in looking for, making it even more of a waste of time.

Londa

Banned
DrDogg said:
It doesn't show all items. It only shows the items that have been up for sale on retainers in the proper wards. Eventually that will be all items, but with the current server population, it'll be awhile.

Does it matter? Its not suppose to be a datamine for items. I want to know what items are selling at the moment. Not what is in the dats. If people would read and not throw everything on one retainer and in the wrong wards, all items on sell will be shown.

And the search is terrible. At this point I'd rather have stable wards than this almost useless search. -_-

I don't want four retainers. I want the inventory space I'd get from four retainers but I don't want to have to manage four retainers, especially in the current wards system. It already takes far too long to find anything I need in the wards, and I usually end up leaving without the items I went in looking for, making it even more of a waste of time.[/B]

your opinion.

I'm speaking mines.

That about sums it up.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Londa said:
If people would read and not throw everything on one retainer and in the wrong wards, all items on sell will be shown.
That's hard to do when people have things for sale that span 5 different ward categories, and only two retainers to use.

It is the responsibility of the game developer to design systems that align a player's self-interest with the best decision-making.

Even with the search (which is a step in the right direction, but there's still a long way to go), you still see non-compliance with ward categories because:

1. It's still more profitable to list items in a ward that has more traffic, even if it's the wrong ward.

2. It's impossible to have all items in the correct ward because you have too many different categories of items and not enough retainers with which to sell those items.

The devs' bad design is more to blame than the players who are trying to make the best out of a bad situation.

Rentahamster said:
It is the responsibility of the game developer to design systems that align a player's self-interest with the best decision-making.

Even with the search (which is a step in the right direction, but there's still a long way to go), you still see non-compliance with ward categories because:
No, you see non-compliance because the search has only been available for two days, both of them work-days for most people. The majority of players haven't had a chance to go in and see how it works, and then go move their retainer to a better location for the search to make them money.

Londa

Banned
Rentahamster said:
That's hard to do when people have things for sale that span 5 different ward categories, and only two retainers to use.

1. It's still more profitable to list items in a ward that has more traffic, even if it's the wrong ward.

2. It's impossible to have all items in the correct ward because you have too many different categories of items and not enough retainers with which to sell those items.

The devs' bad design is more to blame than the players who are trying to make the best out of a bad situation.

Players use to read text in games, now a days a game is considered fail if people have to read to progress.

Why have 20 different wards if everyone is going to throw everything all in the first ward? When you go to the store you don't expect everything to be thrown in one rack/table. You expect it to be organized and neat.

I expect rag reactions to this. Because everyone wants this game to go mainstream (aka copy the game they like). Most good improvements get ignored and only the negative stays highlighted.

Akala

Londa said:
Players use to read text in games, now a days a game is considered fail if people have to read to progress.

Why have 20 different wards if everyone is going to throw everything all in the first ward? When you go to the store you don't expect everything to be thrown in one rack/table. You expect it to be organized and neat.

I expect rag reactions to this. Because everyone wants this game to go mainstream (aka copy the game they like). Most good improvements get ignored and only the negative stays highlighted.

People used to read text on message boards too.

Londa

Banned
Akala said:
People used to read text on message boards too.

typical reply from someone who never really adds anything to the discussions here.

I won't be shocked by the reply to this that will be:

"You also add nothing to the discussion."

Teknoman

I'll probably make a little more progress with tomorrow after work. I guess we wont see anymore lodestone updates/teasers for the next update until the last week of December?

Actually, I was just in the game, and guess what, the Lower Tailers Row in Ul'Dah was chock full o people. People who were selling mainly low-level cloth/leather-based armors. So the Search seems to be working just fine in getting people to sell their stuff correctly. And after having stuff on sale on my retainer for 3 weeks, I finally sold 2 things, in the last day! The system works!

hgplayer1

I hope they do figure out a way to let you search for an item no matter which ward its in. I used the search for the first time last night and the results werent exactly great.

I kept thinking what if the item I want is in there but the retainer is not in the correct ward. There has to be a way for me to find it without having to go and browse retainers in each ward.

The thing is before they added the search I was willing to go in a few of the wards and browse the retainers but now if search doesnt bring up anything I dont want to do it the old way anymore.

I do believe they will continue to try to improve it but at this point its half assed plain and simple.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Dreamwriter said:
No, you see non-compliance because the search has only been available for two days, both of them work-days for most people. The majority of players haven't had a chance to go in and see how it works, and then go move their retainer to a better location for the search to make them money.
Are you saying "No" to my 2 main points of why the wards are still not convenient to use? Because it's true.

It's still new, and people are still growing into it, yes, but that does not mean there are still some major fundamental problems with the system that make it physically impossible for most people to sell what they want, and to target it to the most potential buyers.

Londa said:
They're going to do that because they have 20 different categories of items and only 2 retainers to sell them with.

When you walk into the store everything is nice and neat because the store has the proper infrastructure to hold every category. Players can only utilize two retainers and so there is inevitably going to be overlap. If players had access to 5+ retainers at a time, they would have the capability to sell all their wares in the correct ward.

Londa said:
Um, we have made positive comments regarding the new search feature, as well as negative ones. The general opinion is that the market ward system still needs a lot of work. I don't see how honest critiquing of valid points is unfair.
Dreamwriter said:
Actually, I was just in the game, and guess what, the Lower Tailers Row in Ul'Dah was chock full o people. People who were selling mainly low-level cloth/leather-based armors. So the Search seems to be working just fine in getting people to sell their stuff correctly. And after having stuff on sale on my retainer for 3 weeks, I finally sold 2 things, in the last day! The system works!
There has been an increase in activity, but the largest one I've noticed has been when YG implemented their bazaar database. it's no surprise that the biggest winners and the biggest movers of product are those players who use YG.

All SE needs to do is get the market ward search as good or better than the system YG has, and everything will be fine. (and let people buy more retainers)

Jinko

hgplayer1 said:
The thing is before they added the search I was willing to go in a few of the wards and browse the retainers but now if search doesnt bring up anything I dont want to do it the old way anymore.

I do believe they will continue to try to improve it but at this point its half assed plain and simple.

They did say they would add keyword searches in future patches, hopefully that means it will bring back items regardless of which ward they are in.

DrDogg

Who do I talk to about getting tickets for the "Londa is :lol" bandwagon? I was holding out because I thought I'd find the tickets cheaper elsewhere, but I see there's a Christmas sale going on now.

Londa

Banned
DrDogg said:
Who do I talk to about getting tickets for the "Londa is :lol" bandwagon? I was holding out because I thought I'd find the tickets cheaper elsewhere, but I see there's a Christmas sale going on now.

Or instead of waiting for tickets you can grow some balls and send me a pm with all your stupid name calling. But you most likely wont because the last two I ask to take the insults to PM chickened out.

Yes I went there. Because this dude targeted me when all I was doing was saying my perspective on the market search. I did not claim to say my opinion on the search was everyones opinion. I bet if my comment came from a different user, you wouldn't have replied.

Once again this topic is about FFXIV, not me. So take it to pms.

Um, we have made positive comments regarding the new search feature, as well as negative ones. The general opinion is that the market ward system still needs a lot of work. I don't see how honest critiquing of valid points is unfair.

my point was really about how I said I really liked the searched and then was told that I don't know what I'm talking about. When I'm giving out my own experience, no one has a right to say I'm wrong. I took the time to log in and try it out before even saying it was good or bad.

Some people in here wrote of the search as terrible before even trying it. But those people get a pass, because negative is the norm.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Londa said:
my point was really about how I said I really liked the searched and then was told that I don't know what I'm talking about. When I'm giving out my own experience, no one has a right to say I'm wrong. I took the time to log in and try it out before even saying it was good or bad.

Some people in here wrote of the search as terrible before even trying it. But those people get a pass, because negative is the norm.
I don't think anyone told you that you "don't know what you're talking about". We all gave our own opinions just like you gave yours.

I'm also fairly certain that everyone that has commented on ward search has tried it first.

That's fine to give out you own opinion on the game, but you know you're on a message board and other people are free to agree with your experience or not. Also, don't mistake opinion for fact. You have, on occasion, made statements of fact, not opinion, that were provably false (e.g. "you can solo to cap").

Negative is the norm right now because most people playing the game have a negative opinion of it. You can't expect people to play a crappy game and think that most of them will have glowing reviews about it.

Look, this game has come a long way, and it's very different and vastly improved from launch, but it's still crap. It went from "complete and total crap" to just "crap" now, and it will be a while before it goes from "crap" to "acceptable", and then to "good". And this is coming from someone who still likes the game (most of the time).

Rentahamster said:
I don't think anyone told you that you "don't know what you're talking about". We all gave our own opinions just like you gave yours.

I'm also fairly certain that everyone that has commented on ward search has tried it first.

That's fine to give out you own opinion on the game, but you know you're on a message board and other people are free to agree with your experience or not. Also, don't mistake opinion for fact. You have, on occasion, made statements of fact, not opinion, that were provably false (e.g. "you can solo to cap").

Negative is the norm right now because most people playing the game have a negative opinion of it. You can't expect people to play a crappy game and think that most of them will have glowing reviews about it.

Look, this game has come a long way, and it's very different and vastly improved from launch, but it's still crap. It went from "complete and total crap" to just "crap" now, and it will be a while before it goes from "crap" to "acceptable", and then to "good". And this is coming from someone who still likes the game (most of the time).

You know what's funny is, I said almost exactly the same thing awhile back. I was a little less charitable about it but it's amazing how similar our posts are.

I wish Londa would just get banned from these threads as they always get massively derailed the moment she shows up.

Londa

Banned
Rentahamster said:

I'm pretty aware of what had happen. I don't need anyone to tell me I'm don't know what I saw. This has been happening almost every time I post and then the typical. "Why don't I get banned" question appears after wards. Its so predictable and comes from the same few individuals every time.

If I give my experience you can not say that I did no have that experience or that I'm wrong. Since its coming from my prospective and not yours. People who do this are trolling, not adding to the discussion.

Unknown, that post has nothing to do with Rentas. Posting that only shows your poor character. Also how much you pull others into your argument that have nothing to do with the situation. You are very much a troll in every way.

You posting that proves Renta wrong. He was trying to say that no one has said that my opinion was wrong. In that post you are saying I am wrong and do not know what I'm talking about.

zlatko

Banned
:lol :lol :lol

Everytime I check into this thread to read up on how the game is moving along and people's takes on it it's being derailed by a Londa moment. It's been that way since beta times.

FFXIV could've come out even worse, and 100% unplayable. SE could have hired people to beat her senseless and cut off one of her legs, but she's hell bent on protecting the game till she dies. Why? Too many reasons to count. I've asked several times myself why she doesn't get banned because if anyone has trolled and mucked up civil discussion about this game and how it could be improved it's her. Anytime you mention, "they could fix this with this, and I hope they fix this," Londa comes out with a shield that the game should remain the way it is and how dare it become a better tuned MMO experience.

Anyone who's been in here long enough knows this to be true. It's just a shame that there isn't a mod who commits time to this game in particular to be in this thread to have ended these shenanigans.

When is the next update scheduled though? What further plans do they have in the near future? I'm glad they pushed back the PS3 version because they need to roll out a lot more content and fine tune the game before they try to dump it on another platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom