• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT| ARR: Alpha Closed. Beta mid-Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loona

I've been trying to wrap up the last few story quests but I'm having a hell of a time finding others that still need it. I'm Yui Uzuki in-game, come find me.

Sounds like a plan. I'm having a guest over this week, so it might be tricky to make time for the game on account of host duties, but I'll look you up when I manage to get on. I'm on GMT time, I hope that won't be an obstacle.

creid

Sounds like a plan. I'm having a guest over this week, so it might be tricky to make time for the game on account of host duties, but I'll look you up when I manage to get on. I'm on GMT time, I hope that won't be an obstacle.
Shouldn't be, I'm on EST.

dwix

Are there any restrictions on which Actions from other classes you can equip outside of # of Action Slots? Unlike FFXI (where it was half of your main job's level) it seems like I can equip skills that are even beyond my current level.

Are there any restrictions on which Actions from other classes you can equip outside of # of Action Slots? Unlike FFXI (where it was half of your main job's level) it seems like I can equip skills that are even beyond my current level.

You can use a limited number of actions from another classes (the number increases while you level up. The limit is 10 actions, at level 50). However, you can not use any action. In the Actions & Abilities menu, you can see that actions have a "Require" field. If it says "Disciples of war & magic", then you can use that action with any other battle class. But if it states a concrete discipline (Example: Curaga can only be used by Conjurers), then you can't equip it as any other class.

Finally, when you switch to a job, you can only equip 5 actions from other clasess, and only from 2 concrete classes (which varies with every job)

dwix

You can use a limited number of actions from another classes (the number increases while you level up. The limit is 10 actions, at level 50). However, you can not use any action. In the Actions & Abilities menu, you can see that actions have a "Require" field. If it says "Disciples of war & magic", then you can use that action with any other battle class. But if it states a concrete discipline (Example: Curaga can only be used by Conjurers), then you can't equip it as any other class.

Finally, when you switch to a job, you can only equip 5 actions from other clasess, and only from 2 concrete classes (which varies with every job)

Ah ok, that makes sense. Thank you!

zlatko

Banned
They're going to do it, probably will come a few months after launch.

Cool. I hope it's a better attempt at PvP than what FFXI had to offer.

Also, I forget the name of it from FFXI, but are they bringing back those find times in Aht' Urghan where the city is stormed by monsters, and you have the NPC generals helping you defend the spot? Same with the ones that took place in the past for wings of the goddess.

Muddimar

Yeah, I must confess that I am lost too. This is my third time trying the game, and I still have no real idea what I'm doing.

Depending on your level, I'm going to go ahead and say that you will be doing levequests. It's one of the best ways to level your character (other than powerleveling). I would complete as much of the main quest as possible for your level (gives decent gil). Grinding for xp solo without rested xp is a nightmare, I would not recommend it.

Allard

At work so I can't browse this thread hard core, but have they made any mentions to PvP plans for 2.0 ?

Its not fully translated yet but there is new interview from gamewatch (Japan publication) that talks about PvP. There will be an arena style PvP where everyone can see each other. He would not elaborate on setups like 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, 4 vs 4, 8 vs 8 etc. Frontlines is there more wide-scale objective based PvP where 3 competing sides work to capture a fortress. In the interview it seems frontline will be 8 vs 8 vs 8 for a total of 24 players on the field. There will also be rewards and objectives in PvP with armor and abilities specifically designed for PvP. They are working on it but a recent interview seemed to hint that PvP may not be available right at client release but would be released as soon as possible (mentioned he is a big Dark Age of Camelot PvP nut.)

zlatko

Banned
Seems like theyre gonna have the Gladiatos Arena and one other place to get it going.

I'm liking this approach and the other info mentioned a lot. That's the kind of PvP experience I'm hoping for.

One other question is about character customization:

Are they really adding new customization options across the board for the races, or is it just the new Manthras? OH and was it ever explained WTF those god signs and picking a moon/sun day ever did?

daoster

Definitely don't be afraid to ask questions in the LS. This isn't a typical MMO situation-- most of the information around the web is likely very outdated. Just ask!

Who can I ask for an invite for the LS?

Depending on your level, I'm going to go ahead and say that you will be doing levequests. It's one of the best ways to level your character (other than powerleveling). I would complete as much of the main quest as possible for your level (gives decent gil). Grinding for xp solo without rested xp is a nightmare, I would not recommend it.

So basically, what I should do now is just the levequests right outside of town, and the story quests whenever I can? Where do I go to get rested XP?

And some questions maybe you folks can help answer:
- Will 2.0 be better optimized? I mean, XIV runs like shit for me...it takes about 30-45 seconds to load up NPCs and player characters around me in town, and it just runs really bad. Not that my PC is a powerhouse, but it can run recent games (Saint's Row 3, ME3, SWTOR, to name a view) relatively well on low to medium settings, but XIV still runs like crap for me...

- How exactly do I go about knowing what to upgrade or where to upgrade my gear? I'm level 8 and still in my basic gear, and I'm pretty sure that's not right...lol. Maybe I'm a little too dependent on guides, since I remember for XI, there were guides on what to wear, when to wear it. And since there isn't exactly a proper Auction House just yet (not till 2.0, correct?), can I buy the early basic gear through NPC, or do I have to buy it off other people?

- Continuing on the whole gear question, is money a problem? Will I have to grind a lot for money as well, or is money relatively easy to come by for decent gear? That was probably one of the things I hated most about XI, was how inflated the good equipment cost on the AH.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player

So basically, what I should do now is just the levequests right outside of town, and the story quests whenever I can? Where do I go to get rested XP?

- Will 2.0 be better optimized? I mean, XIV runs like shit for me...it takes about 30-45 seconds to load up NPCs and player characters around me in town, and it just runs really bad. Not that my PC is a powerhouse, but it can run recent games (Saint's Row 3, ME3, SWTOR, to name a view) relatively well on low to medium settings, but XIV still runs like crap for me...

- How exactly do I go about knowing what to upgrade or where to upgrade my gear? I'm level 8 and still in my basic gear, and I'm pretty sure that's not right...lol. Maybe I'm a little too dependent on guides, since I remember for XI, there were guides on what to wear, when to wear it. And since there isn't exactly a proper Auction House just yet (not till 2.0, correct?), can I buy the early basic gear through NPC, or do I have to buy it off other people?

- Continuing on the whole gear question, is money a problem? Will I have to grind a lot for money as well, or is money relatively easy to come by for decent gear? That was probably one of the things I hated most about XI, was how inflated the good equipment cost on the AH.

-The game will be better optimized, yes. There will also be more video options like capping your FPS at 30, 60 or uncapped.

-Each city now has NPC stores made for new players. Look for them in the adventurers guild (youll find them in the city maps too, theyre labeled something like "store for beginners" or something) They will sell all the equipment youll need until level 18 or so.

-Money is hardly a problem, at least starting out. The story quests give a LOT of gil and the leves give you enough to get around.

Muddimar

Yeah, grab leves when you can. Make sure you have the leves at the proper level (atleast your level, preferably higher for more xp). I usually will run leves with a friend of mine that is the same level, that way when mine are finished, I can help him with his and get even more xp.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Yeah, grab leves when you can. Make sure you have the leves at the proper level (atleast your level, preferably higher for more xp). I usually will run leves with a friend of mine that is the same level, that way when mine are finished, I can help him with his and get even more xp.

Its kind of annoying that leves dont link with your party. I dont mind doing them twice, but they should add up. Im sure 2.0 will address this, but its still redundant.

Muddimar

Its kind of annoying that leves dont link with your party. I dont mind doing them twice, but they should add up. Im sure 2.0 will address this, but its still redundant.

On one hand, it's nice getting chain xp for 2 of the same leve. But, sucks having to do it twice, once for you and once for your partner and only one of you get the bonus xp/gil (whoever initiates it).

Also. I really hope they increase the amount of xp giving by the quests. Because right now it blows.

Loona

In the early levels hang around the adventurer's guild place (the one with the first story quest giver and the levequest counter) - eventually (I don't remember which level, but it's an early one), one other NPC there will give you a very simple quest that'll involve little more than walking around and talking to someone, and when you complete that, you'll be granted access to an inn room, where you can rest to accumulate rested EXP, which will be visible as a glow in your EXP bar - as long as that lasts, you'll get twice the exp for any mobs taken down or items crafted (I haven't actually bothered with the gathering professions yet, but it should apply to that too).
When you're in those rooms, selecting the bed gives you the option of shutting down the game from there, and you even get a lullaby version of the FF victory fanfare, which is a nice touch. There's pretty much no reason not to log out there.

Also, there's a quest like that for each of the cities, so do them all, it should help save on aetherite to teleport to a resting spot. When you do each of those quests, you'll get aquainted with Hildibrand, an NPC you'll come across a few times and sticks out like a sore thumb in the setting, but you can tell the staff had some fun with that one.

There are actually a few quests you automatically flag from logging in/waking up when you're at an inn - practically all of those involve Hildibrand and tend to be pretty easy, so that's some extra free exp and plot tidbits.

IIRC, when you first get access to an inn room, you also get the option of making that a secondary home point, so it's handy to have each home point in a different city - I chose to do plot stuff based on Limsa, but Ul'dah is shout central, which can be handy, so Ul'dah
is my home point, and my Limsa inn room is my secondary, which is handy to be near the Maelstrom HQ, as I affiliated with that grand company.

As for the name of the FFXI where beastmen attack the city, that's Besieged and its awesome, but I don't quite see that making it to FFXIV in that form - the game already has some things close to that to try an repel garlean invaders, but the implementation feels off - at least when those invaders are near to the closest aetherite to the city, making it feel like a new player might give that a try safely, and then they hit you for tousands of damage and you move on to something else...

King_Moc

Banned
Will 2.0 be better optimized? I mean, XIV runs like shit for me...it takes about 30-45 seconds to load up NPCs and player characters around me in town, and it just runs really bad. Not that my PC is a powerhouse, but it can run recent games (Saint's Row 3, ME3, SWTOR, to name a view) relatively well on low to medium settings, but XIV still runs like crap for me...

Make sure that General Drawing Quality is no higher than 8 and that both Ambient Occlusion and Depth of Field are switched off in the config. They hit performance hard, for no real gain.

If that's already done, then yeah, 2.0 should scale nicely, we hope.

Jijidasu

Cross posting this as it's got some new information. It's from the latest Game Watch Impress interview with Yoship.

I read the game watch impress article before bed last night. A couple of highlights until Rein finishes it up:

The water shaders and indoor lighting systems aren't finished yet. A few more reflective detail shaders need to be applied and they're just working out the appropriate layers to do it right. Indoor lighting system will include a kind of ambient lightning they call "all direction lighting". Yoshida is very critical on all of the lighting being top-tier, no matter where it is.

The rivers and oceans will have separate animations but they are not high-tech wave simulations. (ie: crytek engines and so on) due to scalability. They did this in order to lower the tax on low end systems. Waterfall animation/texture and lighting is already completed.

Oh and that previous interview (can't remember who posted it) when they said something about no Crystal Tower at launch is a misinterpretation. They're aiming for launch. It's a long instanced raid with special featured (undecided as of yet) but aiming for a length of around ~3 hours.

Ishgard being destroyed is incorrect too. That's Ishgard's fortress or something rather, the actual city is fine.

One more since I've got time: Yoshida wants to place the alpha test around Gridania. He thinks it's one of the more pretty zones and has changed the most dramatically. The alpha test is specifically to test the game and not so much a player experience. He expects people to enjoy (in a free play sense) themselves from beta.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
So, help me out folks. What kind of fun shit are people doing? Are people xping like FFXI with leves? Are there dungeons? Avatars? Fun stuff like that? Are you do all three storylines (I think there are three)? How is the expanded job system (Pugilists/Lancers turning into Monks and such)?

How about crafting? Is it a bit easier now? Worth doing? Pointless?

Help me out. =) I'm looking for some future excitement.

Cross posting this as it's got some new information. It's from the latest Game Watch Impress interview with Yoship.

I read the game watch impress article before bed last night. A couple of highlights until Rein finishes it up:

The water shaders and indoor lighting systems aren't finished yet. A few more reflective detail shaders need to be applied and they're just working out the appropriate layers to do it right. Indoor lighting system will include a kind of ambient lightning they call "all direction lighting". Yoshida is very critical on all of the lighting being top-tier, no matter where it is.

I like Yoshida more and more with each interview. Lightning is very important and it really looks good on 2.0

The rivers and oceans will have separate animations but they are not high-tech wave simulations. (ie: crytek engines and so on) due to scalability. They did this in order to lower the tax on low end systems. Waterfall animation/texture and lighting is already completed.

Good decision, although I hope now boats and ships will be a bit more realistic. Right now looks like they are floating on rails...

Oh and that previous interview (can't remember who posted it) when they said something about no Crystal Tower at launch is a misinterpretation. They're aiming for launch. It's a long instanced raid with special featured (undecided as of yet) but aiming for a length of around ~3 hours.

People were asking for longer instance raids and I guess this is the answer for that plea. Particularly I appreciate more complex dungeons with decent duration that just larger dungeons filled with just rooms with plenty of enemies.

Some of the GW:EotN dungeons were really good and I hope they go that direction.

Ishgard being destroyed is incorrect too. That's Ishgard's fortress or something rather, the actual city is fine.

One more since I've got time: Yoshida wants to place the alpha test around Gridania. He thinks it's one of the more pretty zones and has changed the most dramatically. The alpha test is specifically to test the game and not so much a player experience. He expects people to enjoy (in a free play sense) themselves from beta.

Well Ishgard not being destroyed will make people quite happy.

Also I think Gridania is certainly the best place to show how much changed the wolrd. Because of there was one place that shows the awful designed world of 1.0, that is the actual Gridania.

Allard

Good decision, although I hope now boats and ships will be a bit more realistic. Right now looks like they are floating on rails...

Better then it used to be. I remember back in Beta when it looked like the ships were not moving at all because the waves looked still, you only realized you were moving when you finally saw land in the distance. And before they made the 'fix' to the water on the ferries you got a glitch on one side of the boat where the water was animating in the opposite direction on one side of the boat. Just completed destroyed any atmosphere especially lightning weather once you saw it XD.

I'm actually really curious what Yoshida plans to do with airship rides and ferries in 2.0. We already know they will have a 'fly over' event (like in FFXI) with the option for quick travel like it is now in 1.0, but I am curious what the fly over event is going to look with new graphics. I also hope we get different airships as the current airship taxi is really, really small for a walk around. I also hope they bring back the random ferry events from FFXI and make them relevant. Nothing more terrifying/awesome then a necromancer pirate attack or seeing a huge sea creature show up and terrify everyone on the deck. Right now all you can do is fish on the ferry and occasionally experience cool weather events.

Better then it used to be. I remember back in Beta when it looked like the ships were not moving at all because the waves looked still, you only realized you were moving when you finally saw land in the distance. And before they made the 'fix' to the water on the ferries you got a glitch on one side of the boat where the water was animating in the opposite direction on one side of the boat. Just completed destroyed any atmosphere especially lightning weather once you saw it XD.

I'm actually really curious what Yoshida plans to do with airship rides and ferries in 2.0. We already know they will have a 'fly over' event (like in FFXI) with the option for quick travel like it is now in 1.0, but I am curious what the fly over event is going to look with new graphics. I also hope we get different airships as the current airship taxi is really, really small for a walk around. I also hope they bring back the random ferry events from FFXI and make them relevant. Nothing more terrifying/awesome then a necromancer pirate attack or seeing a huge sea creature show up and terrify everyone on the deck. Right now all you can do is fish on the ferry and occasionally experience cool weather events.

Fuck, that would be great. I still remember how someone fished one of those sea creatures and we all low lvls had to run to some safe place lol.

One of those "adventure" feel moments that no other MMO ever had.

Fuck, that would be great. I still remember how someone fished one of those sea creatures and we all low lvls had to run to some safe place lol.

The first time that happened I grabbed my weapon and tried to fight. Got owned. Fun times.

Nakazato

Oh shit Sea Horror

*everybody runs down stairs*

He'll never find us here

*Sea Horror Enters Room*

........ We're Fucked

*Room Gets wiped*

....... Great Idea Isamu

Those were the days XD

Salaadin

My first pirate invasion in FFXI is one of my favorite moments. At first, its just a peaceful ride. Then the music changes. Then the boat gets jacked up by undead.
I swear, there was 25 of us zoning into Selbina dead.

Loona

So, help me out folks. What kind of fun shit are people doing? Are people xping like FFXI with leves?

Leves work, but sometimes, around the late 20s to mid-40s non-leve parties specific mob groups become a bit more common, based on my experience and shouts I've seen. Quests give you EXP too, so they're worthwhile to spend some time on, especially when they give you gear which might be handy too.

Are there dungeons? Avatars? Fun stuff like that? Are you do all three storylines (I think there are three)? How is the expanded job system (Pugilists/Lancers turning into Monks and such)?

There are dungeons, althougb my experince with those is limited - I joined a group for one i needed for a quest, and more time was spent running around avoiding the mobs (while one person activated some switches that seemed to cause some to dissappear while others spawned elsewhere), with a boss fight in the middle of it. IIRC there's always a time limit of 30 minutes to stay in them, which makes it important to be clear about what you want/need to do - on the run I joined for Dazmael Darkhold I was in to beat a grand company quest, but some managed to get some job-specific gear as part of a different quest, I think.

Jobs basically let you keep their class's skills while adding a few, but restricting your outside skills to a couple of specific classes - I've only started monk recently, so my experience on the differences is limited, and I'm yet to figure out if there are stat changes to go with it. In any case, they're more focused to a party role, while the more free-form classes let you pile one whatever skills you have to help you survive solo.
Seems to narrow down to the difference between being a jack-of-all-trades with a clear core ability set, and a specialist with skill that enhance that specialty.

As for storylines, my favorite part, there are 2 main ones, one from your starting city, which later converges into the main story common to all cities, and another which is specific to the grand companies, which helps to complete the worldview you get from the main story.
You also have smaller stories related to each class and job which you uncover quest by quest, and quite a few tie in quite nicely with the others and each other - just recently i finished a couple of different quests in the same day that were given by completely given NPCs that seemed to complete each other nicely, one opening a mystery that the other seemed to solve (IIRC, something about a character smuggling stuff to the Amalj'aa beastmen in one quest, while appearing to have been kidnapped by them in another).

Avatars seem to be part of the grand company sequence of quests (at least the first form of Ifrit is, not sure about King Moggle and Garuda yet), so you'll eventually get to tango with them if you persist with those.

Since gear degrades, I find it handy to be able to fix it myself, so when my gear has reached that point, I usually give my main combat class a rest and level the crafting class that can fix the problem until I'm able to repair the offending piece - of course, the higher level the piece, the higher your crafting level needs to be for it.
On the other hand, for weapons which are low-level enough to eventually get replaced anyway (unlike gear which can be used by several classes), you may be better off turning the old weapon to materia (follow the huge chimney smoke to the north of Ul'dah, some NPCs can teach you about that there) and getting a new higher-level one.

Ravidrath

So, help me out folks. What kind of fun shit are people doing? Are people xping like FFXI with leves?

If you want to solo, leves are probably the best way. Partying up for leves is a good way to exp. as a group, too, if you can't get a full 8-man grind party.

Grind parties generally start in the 30-35 range, and you'll level up quickly with them, but a lot of people seem to end up at 50 with no money, etc. if they over-rely on this.

Are there dungeons? Avatars? Fun stuff like that?

There are three dungeons. Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak is for L25 or thereabouts, and Dzemzael Darkhold, The Aurum Vale and Cutter's Cry are for L50.

They're all 1 hour runs, but if you know what you're doing, you can get through them faster. You're guaranteed to get some items at the end, provided you fulfill a number of conditions throughout the rest of the dungeon. Naturally, the really good gear has a pretty low drop rate.

Are you do all three storylines (I think there are three)?

The "three storylines" thing was for 2.0. Right now, there are two storylines: the "Main Scenario" and the Grand Company storyline.

The Main Scenario mostly sucks, because they designed it to be completable as a non-battle class. The story stuff is pretty interesting, but it doesn't go as far as you want it to, because they basically stopped devoting resources to the Main Scenario after it became clear the "non-battle class" stuff was a terrible mistake.

The Grand Company storyline is the "main" storyline right now, really, since it's about all of the pre-apocalyptic stuff that's going on now. It's pretty awesome, and all of those quests will disappear forever in 2.0 since, well, we'll be in the post-apocalyptic era then.

How is the expanded job system (Pugilists/Lancers turning into Monks and such)?

It's pretty good, but needs a bit of work, still. A lot of the Job-specific abilities are fun and essential, but some of them don't feel like enough of an upgrade over the classes. Personally, I feel the stat changes from class -> job need to be more extreme, too. Right now, everyone just uses Jobs for most everything.

The quests to get the Job abilities and AF are pretty good, on the whole, and Relic weapons are for Jobs, as well.

Crafting is pretty awesome, I think - this is the only game I've liked it in, and I spend an awful lot of time doing it. It's great to be able to repair your own stuff, and materia melding is also really important.

It's much more accessible than in other games, I think, because you can earn a living leveling off of leves - they give you mats for the synths, and exp., gil and extra mats as the reward. It's slower than if you buy the mats yourself, but I think that's a good balance. You also get a lot of bonus exp. for quality, too, so you can level for speed or max exp. per synth.

It has a bit of randomness in it, of course, but you have enough control and decision opportunities to make it feel like you're not completely at the mercy of RNG. All the classes have abilities that guarantee success of different types of synthesis, give quality bonuses, restore durability, etc. to let you get more of what you want.

ZetaEpyon

Anyone that would be able make me some level 39 gear?
Asked in LS, but people might have been afk or otherwise missed it.

Edit: Got it all, thanks a bunch!!

dwix

you'll be granted access to an inn room, where you can rest to accumulate rested EXP, which will be visible as a glow in your EXP bar - as long as that lasts, you'll get twice the exp for any mobs taken down or items crafted (I haven't actually bothered with the gathering professions yet, but it should apply to that too).

I assume there's a cap on how much rest EXP you can have at one time?

Muddimar

Finally hit lv 40 WHM last night. Also did the "Regen" and "Esuna" quests... feels good man. I can finally say I feel like a healer, not a mage with a healing spell. Can't wait for the lv 45 WHM quest!

ZetaEpyon

Does anyone want to coordinate and work on 1.x content over the next couple weeks?

Just hit MRD 40 last night, and I'm up to It Kills With Fire for the Grand Companies, and just have the last two main scenario quests to do (at 42 and 46). Hoping to get to 45 by this weekend so that I've at least got the level for all the GC stuff...

Riposte

Does anyone want to coordinate and work on 1.x content over the next couple weeks?

Just hit MRD 40 last night, and I'm up to It Kills With Fire for the Grand Companies, and just have the last two main scenario quests to do (at 42 and 46). Hoping to get to 45 by this weekend so that I've at least got the level for all the GC stuff...

It should be pretty easy with a small party at 45+ until you reach Garuda.

creid

Having spent the better part of my last in-game week trying to get parties together for It Kills With Fire, Shadow of the Raven, and (last night) In For Garuda Wakening, I'm certainly willing to help as I know how frustrating it can be to find people at this point.

That said, anyone who fought Garuda last night with me (Yui Uzuki) up for United We Stand tonight?

Loona

I'm interested - I managed to complete It Kills with Fire the other day for the GC stuff, having a hard time not getting killed on the way to doing Forever Taken on the main story stuff.
Currently at level 45, I can help with other people's quests that are before that if I get some help with mine too, if I manage to be online at a decent time (this is a tricky week though...).

Cmagus

Having spent the better part of my last in-game week trying to get parties together for It Kills With Fire, Shadow of the Raven, and (last night) In For Garuda Wakening, I'm certainly willing to help as I know how frustrating it can be to find people at this point.

That said, anyone who fought Garuda last night with me (Yui Uzuki) up for United We Stand tonight?

I can help you with It kills with fire and Raven as for Garuda (hard) don't bother no one is gonna do it or your gonna have an extremely hard time getting anyone to do it. Drop me a /tell at Eight Corova if your up for some ifrit.

King_Moc

Banned
I'm interested - I managed to complete It Kills with Fire the other day for the GC stuff, having a hard time not getting killed on the way to doing Forever Taken on the main story stuff.
Currently at level 45, I can help with other people's quests that are before that if I get some help with mine too, if I manage to be online at a decent time (this is a tricky week though...).

I need all those quests too, so feel free to ask me if i'm on at the time. I'm Electromagnetic Postman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom