• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT| ARR: Alpha Closed. Beta mid-Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are people getting the time for the event? According to the Lodestone:

Wouldn't that be Sunday at 1 AM EST - Sunday at 3AM EST? I just want to make sure I don't miss it.

I'm planning to record/stream the whole thing. It will be slightly embarrassing though because I mostly forgot how to play and don't have a linkshell anymore. lol

I'm in eu so the time here is sunday at 6am. :)

Ashuron

Logged in for the first time since last October-November. I'm in camp brittlebark (that's where the event is happening, right?) and I could use a linkshell invite if any members are around. Character name is Sol Incarna. I'll be on for a while then I'm going to go eat.

Kinda clueless about what's going on since most of my time has been on GW2.

If anyone else is on Aegis and wants to party up, let me know. I'll be logging on around 10 PM or so to re-familiarize myself with the game prior to the big bang.

Cmagus

Where are people getting the time for the event? According to the Lodestone:

Wouldn't that be Sunday at 1 AM EST - Sunday at 3AM EST? I just want to make sure I don't miss it.

I'm planning to record/stream the whole thing. It will be slightly embarrassing though because I mostly forgot how to play and don't have a linkshell anymore. lol

Correct est it starts at 1 am and goes till 3 am. If I am not mistaken the live letter is at 6 am

Animekatt

Nice can not wait.

Ammy if u see this could u send me the pics we took in full brd af together

Sure!
FFXIV_1344628563.jpg

What's a good recording software to use? I would like to make a video of the end.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wait, 30 minutes? I'm checking all streams and they're saying 2+ hours.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ah, thanks for the clarification!

Sofo

It's stupid they made it free to play on the last day. Got R0 and now I can't even get on the character selection screen. If I miss this, I'll be pissed.

Sofo

Currently, we are temporarily imposing login restriction on the players whose "End Date" is September 29, 2012 or before due to congestion. The restriction may be lifted when the congestion is eased.

The other players are able to log in to the game.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.
From the Lodestone.

Yoshichan

The streams are hilarious, the amount of complaints towards Yoshi P ♥

Scythian

I got in, but nothing seems to be happening except the monsters attacking in Ul'dah, and I can't even participate because I'm lvl32.

Cmagus

I got in, but nothing seems to be happening except the monsters attacking in Ul'dah, and I can't even participate because I'm lvl32.

Monsters have been attacking uldah for awhile now.they are really high level much higher than the number by their name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom