• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT| ARR: Alpha Closed. Beta mid-Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then... that means you didn't expect to see the end anyway? o: I don't see how you're upset about it!

I bought two collector's editions, paid for 2 subs with maxed crysta on each account, and paid for legacy on both. When payments began, I continued paying a sub until October. I deserve to see this as much as anyone. Not that upset about it but when they post on their page that they are going to allow all players, then they should deliver on that.

Sofo

I bought two collector's editions, paid for 2 subs with maxed crysta on each account, and paid for legacy on both. When payments began, I continued paying a sub until October. I deserve to see this as much as anyone. Not that upset about it but when they post on their page that they are going to allow all players, then they should deliver on that.
To be honest, just seeing how Atomos was (where people could gather in two separate places), this was more than expected. Not that it is any less annoying, though.

androidcandy

Neo Member

Agreed I bought Legacy to show support for 2.0 the least they can do is let me see the end, but oh well.

Can't login in, but I'm too tired to even keep trying.
Oh well...

XtlMy.jpg

More proof that the new server infrastructure will be welcomed.

Everything is lagging so bad in the game no one can really do anything anyways. Just ended up getting the boot after being in for like 15 minutes.

omlet

Everything is lagging so bad in the game no one can really do anything anyways. Just ended up getting the boot after being in for like 15 minutes.

Yeah, after multiple R0 crashes I just went back to my inn room to go over some CS in my Unending Journey before servers go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom