• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT2| ARR: Phase 4 August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinko

If they're sending the codes out now, you could probably just pre-order it and cancel the pre-order the second the codes arrive. :p

Ordered my game from Shopto and they were pretty clear once you got the pre-order code you wouldn't be able to return the game, I duno if Amazon work like that though.

vazel

Banned
OPEN THE FUCKING BOOK DAMMIT!

Edit: And now the stream froze. Youtube streaming is definitely no threat to twitch.tv.

Does the Square Enix account page show anything special for 1.0 CE owners? All it shows me is this:

accountscreen7woa0.png

I'm paranoid I did something wrong back then. :p

I'm an original CE owner and Legacy member and here is why I purchased the new CE:

1. Cait Sith doll minion and Moogle cap
2. Amazing package with a lot of nice extras. I'm really excited about the art book.
3. Having a backup security token will be good since my current one is nearly three years old now.
4. I played the beta and I was impressed. I believe in Yoshi P and want to reward Square for taking such a risk, listening to their customers and fans, and so far delivering on all accounts.

It's only me or the running animation is a lot better? It seems more 'solid'.

The stop transition animations that everyone on the forums were whining about being gone forever are back(albeit adapted for fewer frames, since the game is faster). I think there is also more blending being done for changes in direction.

Jinko

Streaming is bad today, doesn't seem to be working now. :S

Edit.. Please stand by.

Is this supposed to give us hope for their E3 streaming ? mwah ha ha.

Credo

Does the Square Enix account page show anything special for 1.0 CE owners? All it shows me is this:

accountscreen7woa0.png

I'm paranoid I did something wrong back then. :p

It's the same for me. I don't know how they track which is SE and CE unless they just assume that you're CE if the pre-order items are tied to your account.

I just hope I don't need the old 1.0 product code/serial number for any reason in the future because I've somehow managed to lose it =\

jinutsu

Neo Member
Companions?! Either I totally missed that or they just revealed it... either way it confirms my purchase of this game! Very cool!

Allard

Companions?! Either I totally missed that or they just revealed it... either way it confirms my purchase of this game! Very cool!

It was confirmed at the announcement of the new version :), this is just the first time they are actually showing them to the public.

Riposte

I'm not a fan of the cartoony, out of world companions like floating Dalamuds, pointing hands, cutesy baby behemoths. It would be a shame if they don't allow us to "hide" them.

Anyway, it founds like there will be default servers for 1.0 server populations to transfer to? I'd like it if both the NeoGAF and 4chan linkshells could end up on the same server as I was a member of both.

ZiZ

I'm not a fan of the cartoony, out of world companions like floating Dalamuds, pointing hands, cutesy baby behemoths. It would be a shame if they don't allow us to "hide" them.

Anyway, it founds like there will be default servers for 1.0 server populations to transfer to? I'd like it if both the NeoGAF and 4chan linkshells could end up on the same server as I was a member of both.

how does one organize a 4chan linkshell?

Jinko

Can I have a mini Lightning companion?

hogtied from my mount

LOL

It's Final Fantasy that kind of thing is the norm, I am glad to see them bringing these little features it makes the game a lot more fleshed out, I do agree that they should give the user the choice to turn them off in the settings though.

Urgh I really hate the new running animation for Lalafell, it makes me not want to play one any more.

Red Dot HQ is still in tack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom