• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mature

Came home to a Chocobo that decided to turn Dalamud Red instead of Regal Purple (Y U DO DIS GRIMACE?!?!?), and then this bullshit happened:

14 freaking berries for ONE proc.

Fully expecting to have Rolanberry Red next and have to cram a few trees worth of plums down his stupid throat.

Chocobo coloring more challenging than Levi EX confirmed.
It'll never change to what you want if you don't love it!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
7tUiYwi.png

Let me laugh at your color troubles with my white colored bird.

chrono01

Thanks ^_^ Now we can be high allagan DPS bros~
Indeed! \o/

Finally, we get another DPS High Allagan weapon. It has been a long time coming. Now if we can get another [something new, or even a repeat Bow since a certain Bard in our group could also use one] next week that'd be nice, although I'm starting to feel bad for the tanks. Maybe it's their time to taste the glory of High Allagan.

Orcastar

I fed my chocobo 6 apples yesterday and got the "growing new feathers" message four times, thinking that I got lucky and would have a blood red chocobo waiting for me in the morning.

Just logged in to find that I got millioncorn yellow instead...

Fed her 4 more apples without getting the message once, so obviously I had to go blow another 60k gil on some more apples. Fed her 2 more and got the message again, so I guess I'll get pumpkin orange in six hours.

Ugh, I've already spent over 100k on this and I only had like 200k to begin with...

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I force fed my bird the first night. Got some ugly brown. Then started just doing one fruit at a time, till I got the feather message then stopped. Waited till the change and then decided what to do again. That chart really does help, but take it slow so you are not wasting money.

Zomba13

I got Coral Pink first time using that google doc link. After thinking about it though I think I want to start moving towards soot black. Black goes better with more bardings imo than red.

iammeiam

Chocotroll did indeed go Rolanberry Red. Dumped almost all my remaining Gil into plums, and he procced after two feedings. Hopefully tomorrow morning he'll be in the right spot. Or we'll be in unflowcharted territory and I won't know how to fix it.

Also hopefully I can get dodore wings to show up on a triple turn-in leve again and rebuild my funds.

So I wonder who will have the first Ninja Novus weapon. Get your atma and Alexandrite and materia stockpiles going, if you are going to switch to ninja!

Prototype

I'm out for now. Even tho I have weeks left on my account. I can't play mmos. To addictive for me, to much time, not healthy.

If dark knight or Samurai come I'll sub for the month to check it out. Take care of Eorzea in the meantime. Peace dudes.

Ken

So I wonder who will have the first Ninja Novus weapon. Get your atma and Alexandrite and materia stockpiles going, if you are going to switch to ninja!

if i had the gil for novus i might try but i dont

so i'm going to aim for a certain other ninja thing

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I got a gorgeous blue chocobo in 2 days using berries I gardened myself. I feel bad for people that had to spend upwards of 100k @_@

Frumix

Suffering From Success
[NA] FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Hotfixes (Aug. 29, 2014)

The following issues have been addressed.

An issue wherein S rank elite hunt marks did not have top display priority.

1012445.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom