• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwluke

Neo Member
Not a problem.

Here's hoping for some exciting news! Honestly if they show the Shiva fight, as well as a bit of Third Coil, that will be all it takes to get me hyped. I'm not too interested in being a Ninja, since I know the class will be heavily overplayed and I'm happy enough being a BLM, but I'm still looking forward to learning more. They certainly have some impressive Fireball-no-Jutsu techniques.

Ultros is great because GAF is here, and we're heavily active.

Come on over!

In that case I ll see you guys in a bit =)

Mengetsu

Not a problem.

Here's hoping for some exciting news! Honestly if they show the Shiva fight, as well as a bit of Third Coil, that will be all it takes to get me hyped. I'm not too interested in being a Ninja, since I know the class will be heavily overplayed and I'm happy enough being a BLM, but I'm still looking forward to learning more. They certainly have some impressive Fireball-no-Jutsu techniques.

Ultros is great because GAF is here, and we're heavily active.

Come on over!
I just started the game a month ago and I love it. Just unlocked Garuda ex. Yet to do coils or crystal tower but it's a blast for sure. I can only hope for great news as well.

chrono01

In that case I ll see you guys in a bit =)
Well then, let me be the first to welcome you!

I just started the game a month ago and I love it. Just unlocked Garuda ex. Yet to do coils or crystal tower but it's a blast for sure. I can only hope for great news as well.
Glad to hear that you're enjoying it!

The game has a bunch of enjoyable content, and they seem determined to keep adding more. It definitely has me addicted, although my playtime has decreased quite a bit due to having all of the raid content on farm. :/

However, Third Coil will soon be upon us! Oh yes.

iammeiam

I'm curious about the iLevels for the next round of dungeons. Are they just going to keep releasing stuff we so outgear that none of their mechanics matter all that much?

chrono01

Square-Enix are using all those instanced servers to house the complaints for lack/cost of housing than spending them on actual housing for the players.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Wait, what did it just say? "Once Shiva is implemented..." what? I missed it.

No Primal Focus 2.0 at the time, but maybe later
Main loot is accs of a respectable ilvl
But there's gonna be glamour weapons as well, so just like Ramuh
Dream is dead

chrono01

Wait, what did it just say? "Once Shiva is implemented..." what? I missed it.
They were wondering, since we would have a third in a new set of Primals, whether we'd get a new weekly quest for items, similar to the one we have for Ifrit/Garuda/Titan.

Answer: We won't.

Also, Ninja really like a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom