• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

iammeiam

I think they were testing stuff with YouTube and Twitch and will be back in ten minutes?

Please note I know all of 10 words of Japanese and am probably wrong.

From what I understood they were just checking if the streams were working correctly and stuff, they're coming back.

Datamining has started over at bluegatr, apparently the new OH have the same stats as capped OH currently(which is a huge bump since it was impossible to cap them). Preliminary digs seem to show that HQ have the same stats as NQ(so HQ not needed). Not sure if there's materia slots on top of having max current stats or if they're just max current stats.

Kenai

Datamining is well underway. Some of this stuff looks pretty swag... and NIN
has an Allagan set just for them it looks like. "of Scouting"

iammeiam

Man where is the Shiva bow in that mining.

Is it better than Rosenbogen.

Dreadwyrm will be nice in eight months or whatever when I get there.

Ken

The new i110 pvp gear is now legit PVE gear too it looks like. Will be interesting to see what happens in future patches where pvp gear comes out with ilevel on par of the current PVE tier.

Might be a mistake in the mining but the stats on the crafting armor look pretty garbage. 29control 3CP on pants/legs, HQ definitely wrong but still that's like 32-33control base and 3CP maybe? That'd add almost nothing over current AF, especially if the CP counts for the cap. I guess the materia caps would be a bit higher due to being i70, but that sounds like super minor upgrades and the only thing that looks good is the new OH. Obviously, might not be the case ingame.

Isaccard

The new i110 pvp gear is now legit PVE gear too it looks like. Will be interesting to see what happens in future patches where pvp gear comes out with ilevel on par of the current PVE tier.

Still have to be the appropriate rank to wear any of it though.

What exactly are they streaming? New info?
I'm still downloading so can't check D:

They're just reading the patch notes.

iammeiam

Nothing big in the full notes. Releasing the recipes early already shook the economy up.

Oh well, looks like PS4 patch is done. Time to patch PC.

Nice to see that Bard is easy to understand what is bis and what isn't. Acc/SS on tome legs and chest say "nope".

Also lol at them using "Answers"....wonder who that music will be used for, for at least one of the phases.

Wilsongt

Looks like I can trade in my SMN ringbands for the new gloves. Dat ACC and DET and pants, and boots, and belt. :O The new casting gear is so acc heavy. I love it.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Looking forward to riding the Ninja train and lvling up all my classes along the way. The Ninja horde needs tanks and healers. =)

Tabris

Initial look at tank gear and it's a good mix of BiS between Dreadwyrm and Ironworks. Kinda pointless making a decision on which Ironworks piece to go for without knowing what turn drops what.

So much acc on it though, so I really wonder what T13 acc cap is going to be.

The weekly limitation on Allagan tomestones of mythology has been removed.

I'm confused by this. I thought he Soldierys had the weekly limit.

EDIT: I'm on PS4 and it's going at 0.07 mb/s. I have 500 minutes until it's done...CONFOUND IT ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom