• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uthred

Clearly LTTP on this, but the game has a cash shop now? Is the stuff exclusive to it or can you get it in game? I'd complain if I didnt want Sleipnir ;)

Welcome to my world hahahahahaha!

the last dragoon.

pouring-out-liquor.gif

Kenai

oh man, mat drops in coil

ohboy ohboy, that's the secret to unlocking it early. No chests, just mats.

I wish I knew for sure but the description definitely sounds like a Coil boss and I can't think of anywhere else it would come from. I would be more worried about the rarity being pony-esque if like...you need 3 of these for the headpiece and 5 for the body doe one class (the items are 120). The other item to make Arachne Velveteen is also called Allagan Silk...and this Nana Bear just needs one thread.

Man some of those Final Coil battlegrounds...=O

Welp, darn you Yoshida...guess I'm investing in a Veil of Wiyu Novus weapon because those stats for the Poetics weapon are hot garbage.

BadRNG

Dreadwyrm Bahamut 3,750,000 HP.

brb heart attacks
I WAS JUST JOKING ABOUT THE 30 MINUTE FIGHT YOSHIDA, WHY YOU DO DIS

Guessing mechanic that does large chunk of HP at a time, or D has gone insane in his last 2.x outing as fight designer.

Nohar

Bayonetta is playing sweet beautiful music to my ears while waiting for the servers to go live, and I'm savouring a delicious tea.

Wouldn't be surprised if the game is unplayable for at least one more hour though.

BLCKATK

Welp, I'm up. Got around 4 hours of sleep. Got up and started to download the patch, decided to listen to some of the music while I lied down. The Final Coil theme started playing and I got chills, couldn't fall back asleep after that.

I actually can't believe how disappointing I am in myself for not pushing Turn 9 before I took a break from the game. It's strangely sad that I won't be seeing Turn 10 today/tonight like Second Coil before it. Ah well, when you need a break, you need a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom