• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qvoth

manawall nerf.. ; ;
it was too good of a skill anyway lol, i tanked imdugud for probably 15+ seconds with it a few times and got the kill when everyone else was dead with it

Fehyd

Banned
Armor gear tiers for battle classes

Some middle level ones are reskins of 2.5 dungeon gear and Soldiery gear
Voad is the tribal-looking gear you can see in the patch notes.
Yasha is the stylish white-and-black gear that's also in the patch notes.
Sharlayan includes that cute red coat you can see on Au Ra in one of those blog posts.
Totem animals for new jobs are Lynx (DRK), Owl (AST) and... well, MCH gets to be parrot.

AF2 is not in the game.

Argh, why use them in all the damn promo material if we can't use them?

BadRNG

Maybe we wouldn't be so eager to datamine Yoshi, if you released completely non-spoiler info ahead of time like most other MMOs?

of course a few still would datamine, but gear and skill info doesn't need to be hidden

Soroc

Not a fan of this field instances, hate seperating players on the playing fields. Its always a clusterfuck when grouping up and such.

Hoping its only temporary until the launch rush wears off

I mean ... we didn't have a thing to datamine until today.

Exactly! Its so nice to not be inundated with the whole game weeks before the game comes out.

Soroc

Has it ever been mentioned if a fresh 50 gatherer or crafter will be able to continue leveling without having to craft the 2.0 end game gear to hit nodes?

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Has it ever been mentioned if a fresh 50 gatherer or crafter will be able to continue leveling without having to craft the 2.0 end game gear to hit nodes?

There'll be new crafter gear with unspecified difficulty of obtaining.

iammeiam

They have a workaround for it, it's not a big deal.

Zone into neighboring area -> Walk/ride to the border in the new, larger zones is just silly.

It's the kind of implementation I more or less expect from this game, but it doesn't really make it less laughable.

edgefusion

Ultros used to be super busy, then the population took a slight downward shift. But this is the internet so of course the narrative is OMG ULTROS DOOMED, LOW POP SERVER, OMG JUST MERGE IT ALREADY.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Just hoping I did all the steps on early access. Bought through steam and I know I inputted the pre-order code into mogstation, and it showed up on my account, but then I've heard something about some other website, geared just for HW.

Carby Minion

Do we have about 1 meeellion gil for the workshop?

Aeana

Zone into neighboring area -> Walk/ride to the border in the new, larger zones is just silly.

It's the kind of implementation I more or less expect from this game, but it doesn't really make it less laughable.

As someone who played at launch and during early access before, I'll take this over what happened back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom