• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope no one asks me to not watch the CS, because....I'll send a "dealwithit.gif" link, disable party chat and watch how Bootyfilia survives and laugh at you who hopes she's gonna die.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
And hope your BLM doesn't kill the little dragons while he is spamming blizz I to keep his MP at full going into last phase ^^

Edit: Hmm, top of page. What to say, what to say. Lalas suck, RIP sultana, no one cares.

Double edit: I think I'm logging in.
Am I a bad person for doing this?

xxczx

Players in queue: 41.

Did Europe book this day off or something?

Edit: hot damn. I disabled my software token app since I am changing to the security token but apparently the token is faulty so I've contacted chat support about it and now I don't have a free teleport?

Teleporting to Mor Dhona is going to kill me.

Use it on Storm. Then hit on the little dragons during the transition to the last phase.

yeah I was thinking that's what I should do having done it a few times. Seemed weird to use it considering the amount of time you have to kill the Blood and Pain, it's easy to build up stacks on those and Gusts.

Cheers.

Tiops

So, trading NQ items for FC Demimateria III is pretty good, right? Will make things cheaper for me.

And just as I got all my crafters and my Botanist to 50.

Chille

And hope your BLM doesn't kill the little dragons while he is spamming blizz I to keep his MP at full going into last phase ^^

Edit: Hmm, top of page. What to say, what to say. Lalas suck, RIP sultana, no one cares.

Double edit: I think I'm logging in.

If she dies, I swear I will Lala rage smash everything in Story

Caelestis

Is the game up? Started getting "unable to complete version check" on ps4 after I put in my log in info.

Edit- Nvm, started working after I completely shut off ps4 and restarted.

Zalasta

Why didn't they make the veteran rewards (Strife crap) storable in the armoire in this patch :( In fact, why not just make all of the seasonal glamour stuff storable when they are first introduced, instead of in future patches. Hate having to carry them around for the next 3 months -_-

Interfectum

just resubbed to the game... man its overwhelming to start with a mid level character, no macros or abilities mapped to my controller.

Are Dragoons still legit?

glaurung

man its overwhelming to start with a mid level character, no macros or abilities mapped to my controller.
Tell me about it...

I finally grabbed the PS4 version of the game. Logged onto my level 39 arcanist (played on PC all the time). All hotbars are empty. Had to think really hard as to how to fill them.

Does the game auto-fill the hotbars on console when playing from level 1?

Tash

omg - the story.
make sure you have enough time..the ending is almost an hour of cut-scenes. Those feels, for real..

Tash

I'm at work and I spoiled it.

:( I should not have done that...

whatever you do (and I am guilty of this for coil stuff) DO.NOT.GOOGLE.ANYTHING..DO.NOT.READ.ANYTHING As a matter of face - turn of all in game chat too. Seriously, it's worth all the WTF and OMG moments..
Also, there is more after the credits...watch.it.

Tash

I'm at the steps of faith trial so after this I'll stop until after I get home

Good choice - there is a bit of running back and forth after steps. You'll actually get a warning that there is a lot of cutscenes coming and that you need enough time once you are at that part in the story.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
oh boy, an I thought it was going to be an "meh" update, following the large amounts of content in the previous 2 patches.

Hour Long? Really?

Tash

Yeah, whatever you do, please do not discuss the story here and spoil it for others. Also, there are credits but the story is NOT done by then..

And yes, I think it's actually more than an hour of cut-scenes and dialogue if you count the credits and the stuff that happens after (which is majorly important, too)

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Finished things up.

Don't over hype things people. Some great moments. Some not so great moments.

I'm going to hope the JP translation for Middy's lines comes out. I think something was left out again.

Anyways, on to collect all of the WoD gear and finish my jobs. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom