• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT| Lord of the RNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
Using pair up? You will get destroyed if you don't use it.

Yeah I am. I'm having more trouble on that map with level 4 enemies than on the story maps. I'm up to Chapter 6 and beat Parologue 2. I just hope the story doesn't get too hard before I can actually start grinding.

hitmon

Bought the Golden DLC pack.. One playthrough and I think I doubled what I had in one sitting.. Wish it was that easy in real life.

RaidenZR

Hey guys, I finally received my copy of the game but don't have the time to invest in it properly at the moment. I did see that Nintendo has some limited-time free and discounted DLC though and was interested in nabbing it. Someone told me the DLC is gated in the game and you have to play a little into it in order to start buying/accessing it.

Can anyone tell me quickly about how long it takes in order to access that point? How much investment is required?

Apologies if this has been brought up in the thread already multiple times... I didn't see it in the OP and I tried searching the thread a little but didn't find the answers I seek.

Esura

Banned
Oh, one true pairing. Never heard of that before until now. I was thinking Vaike and Lisse would be the OTP too.

So far I got it planned out kind like thiiis....

Chrom x Sumia
Esura (Avatar) x Nowi/Tharja (haven't decided)
Stahl x Sully
Lon QU x Panne
Donny x Cordelia
Vaike x Lisse
Ricken x Maribelle
Kellam x Miriel

And...I think that's it. I dunno if this would be right for their kids or not, I haven't checked the Serenes Forest site yet. Only one I S-ranked was Chrom and Sumia so far and I'm holding off on Sing Stahl/Sully and Lon QU/Panne.

Got through the mission I couldn't beat before only to have the
child?
recruit charge to her death while I had Anna open a chest. : (

o man I just started this, just about to start chapter 5, some of these convos are amazing... Chrom & Frederick
"CHROM WANTS YOU!"

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I read the Donny and Cordelia support (I sure as hell am not doing that in my game) and I liked it. S rank doesn't exist though!

Esura

Banned
tumblr_mi8z1gw7WR1qhhv13o1_500.png

How can you say no to that adorable face?

You was looking at the face? :O

I don't know who to pair Tharja with; she's a fucking creeper. Don't think I want to do that to my Avatar.

I have a female Avatar. She married Lon'Qu. Tharja married Gaius.

During one battle, I navigated Tharja over to one of the shiny spots that give you stuff. Her dialogue was something along the lines of "This will be perfect for my hex. Now FemaleAvatar will have eyes for nobody but me!"

...apparently the Tharja in my game has some latent bisexual tendencies.

I dislike Dark Mage Micaiah so much I just had to inmediately reclass her even though I'll never use her. She seriously looks so bad, why couldn't she have been a Mage in the first plave? :|

Hey guys, I finally received my copy of the game but don't have the time to invest in it properly at the moment. I did see that Nintendo has some limited-time free and discounted DLC though and was interested in nabbing it. Someone told me the DLC is gated in the game and you have to play a little into it in order to start buying/accessing it.

Can anyone tell me quickly about how long it takes in order to access that point? How much investment is required?

Apologies if this has been brought up in the thread already multiple times... I didn't see it in the OP and I tried searching the thread a little but didn't find the answers I seek.

Depends on you, but it took me about 2 hours.

I have a female Avatar. She married Lon'Qu. Tharja married Gaius.

During one battle, I navigated Tharja over to one of the shiny spots that give you stuff. Her dialogue was something along the lines of "This will be perfect for my hex. Now FemaleAvatar will have eyes for nobody but me!"

This does remind me I should do the Female Avatar x Tharja supports.

Moonlight

Banned

Tharja in everyone's games has some latent bisexual tendencies.

For the avatar. She don't care.

EDIT: Also the one true S Rank is with Anna. It's probably one of the more natural marriages in the game, anyways.

What I wanted to do was create a StreetPass team made up of avatars from different save files named after my Pokemon White team. I was going to rename their items to be their individual moves.

Of course, now that's a little sidetracked at the moment :(

Thankfully I can speed the process a little with the new DLC

Esura

Banned
You mean OT3.

I like that.

Seriously though, I'm finding it kind of difficult to choose between the two. Both are the best females in the game as of Chapter 10 to me and they both produce some badass children from what I read. Whomever I don't choose I'll probably sic on Gaius or the old European sounding dude that was with Nowi.

Moonlight

Banned
What.
They're basically like...
"Hey we're married! That's cool, haha!"
And so are almost all the marriages. The only real failing of the way that the support system works is the abruptness of the marriage declaration, bar a few exceptions. I actually loaded back from doing the MU/Lissa S-Rank event because of how sudden the marriage thing was. Anna's works because the suddenness actually works for the character - she said it herself, she's a whimsical sort, so the sudden marriage proposal just seems more natural to the character.

Esura

Banned
To be fair, that's quite like a lot of pairings.
"Oh here's suddenly a ring. Despite never mentioning it before, I like you!"

I though Chrom's proposal to Sumia was kind of funny and random like that too. He fell in love with her off freaking pies, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom