• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT| Lord of the RNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulhouf

Well damn, I keep forgetting them. Time to go beat them all.

In Lunatic mode every risen random battle contains only maxed out units with max upgraded silver weapons with nasty skills such as counter, which is much harder than the lv20 promoted spot pass teams.

Battle of Barhara from FE5 localized as Belhalla. Do they have a secret fully translated script for Genealogy of the Holy War? (I wish)
Edit: I mean an official script.

Anteo

Welp, I just wanted to check what happens afterwards killing the recruitable character at paralogue 19 and ending the battle, but I accidentaly saved afterwards. =/ (not naming just in case of spoilers)

Vamphuntr

I've been using Nino... and I've created a monster.

I am also in the process of creating a monster Owain.

Myrmidon 20/Swordmaster 20/Assassin 3 right now.

Yeah, he's my best unit right now. He's my avatar's son and has all of his stats capped except res. He has Ignis, Galeforce, Str + 5 when equipped with a blade, Astra and Lethality. He has 50 skill and his skills trigger often. At one point he had Sol and it would trigger all the time.

Disappointed with the DLC offering for today. No vacation maps or difficult maps :(

Spotpass isn't up yet or there is no update today?

Spotpass is up.

New paralogue.

FE3's turn. Got Catria, the original Cordelia.

Also, Ray is now Raigh.
Thany is now Shanna.
Lugh somehow stayed Lugh.
Percival is now Perceval.
Sofiya is Sophie.
Cecilia stays Cecilia.

Chrom

Yeah, he's my best unit right now. He's my avatar's son and has all of his stats capped except res. He has Ignis, Galeforce, Str + 5 when equipped with a blade, Astra and Lethality. He has 50 skill and his skills trigger often. At one point he had Sol and it would trigger all the time.

Disappointed with the DLC offering for today. No vacation maps or difficult maps :(

Spotpass isn't up yet or there is no update today?

Wait for that DLC later. Much later.

SpotPass should be up now.

ohlawd

Smash Brethren is the one with Bride, yeah?

Guess I gotta pick that up. $6.50 :(

yeh :/

SB1 has Elincia, SB2 has Eirika and the Bride item, SB3 has Lyn and Iote Shield (skill that negates flying units' weaknesses.)

I got no space on my units' skillset for that Iote Shield skill >_<

Draxal

I like to think they listened to our collective bitching and realized the pace that they were releasing these was too slow.

I'm having a hard time deciding between Paladin and Great Knight for Sully. I should mention that I have to make a similar decision for Stahl, and I'm mostly hung up because I already have Abra (is he even worth using?).

TWILT

Banned
After beating Paralogue 20:

Emmeryn can't support with Chrom and Lissa. DA FUCK IS THAT.

Yeah, this is such a missed opportunity. :|

I'm having a hard time deciding between Paladin and Great Knight for Sully. I should mention that I have to make a similar decision for Stahl, and I'm mostly hung up because I already have Abra (is he even worth using?).

You could always go for Paladin for one character and Great Knight for the other (then reclass once they max level for the other class). I went Paladin for both because I prefer the speed that class gets.

Draxal

In all honesty, even though this game is extremly polished in some aspects, I do think it was kinda rushed in the end with the transition from Walhart to Validar, and the lack of supports for the later characters.

DLC might have played a big part in the rush.

Soulhouf

Teh fuck?
Why is it Eirika with the Bride class?
Somebody refreshes my memory please because I'm confused and feeling completely messed up...

Draxal

Teh fuck?
Somebody refreshes my memory please because I'm feeling completely messed up...

Probably because there's not many people who care about Sacred Stones, so in order to boost her as a DLC character they added the Bride class.

I'm still salty about no Halberdier dlc.

Are you talking about Celis and Julia?
But they were half-siblings, and even so that was like 17 years ago.

It is heavily implied that Delmud is Lachesis and Eltshan's child, not whoever you pair Lachesis with. Even not, she still has a thing for her half-brother.
Of course, it's all fanwank so whatever.

Soulhouf

It is heavily implied that Delmud is Lachesis and Eltshan's child, not whoever you pair Lachesis with. Even not, she still has a thing for her half-brother.
Of course, it's all fanwank so whatever.

What? Is there a dialogue in the game that hints to that?
In that case why is it Aless who has the pure Hezul blood and not Delmud?
In any case I don't think they stayted it in the game. However, if I recall correctly,
you can marry Celice to his half sister right?

Draxal

In any case I don't think they stayted it in the game. However, if I recall correctly,

Fe 4 spoilers.

Celice can't, he starts high but his love growth his negative with Julia. Although Deidre/Alvis are half-siblings and do marry. But yeah though it was Beowulf was implied to be Delmud's dad with Finn being Nanna's. But then again fire emblem 4's shipdom wars are kinda insane

Yeah but that requires you to exploit a glitch in the games jealousy system and you have to do it within 2 chapters before
she leaves the party

http://serenesforest.net/fe4/hint.html

Method is explained above

Maybe. That whole family tree is pretty confusing and all the fanwank doesn't really help.

ffdgh

It figures paralogue 20 would be tough(whose bright idea was it to create mire?) so I'll get back to it....tho I'm confused as to why the enemies have risen voices.

Soulhouf

Fe 4 spoilers.

Celice can't, he starts high but his love growth his negative with Julia. Although Deidre/Alvis are half-siblings and do marry. But yeah though it was Beowulf was implied to be Delmud's dad with Finn being Nanna's. But then again fire emblem 4's shipdom wars are kinda insane

Oh I forgot about that, it's been a while since I beat the game the last time. thanks for the reminder!
So the only official married siblings are
Deidre and Alvis.

This is making me want to play again that game so badly. It would be really cool if they do a remake of that game without touching the gameplay mechanics.

Teh fuck?
Somebody refreshes my memory please because I'm confused and feeling completely messed up...

Well someone had to be Bride class. The only other reasonable choice was that girl from FE2, or maybe Micaiah. Or Elincia. Or I guess any of the female DLC except Katarina, the Whitewing Sisters, and Lyn.

Well someone had to be Bride class. The only other reasonable choice was that girl from FE2, or maybe Micaiah. Or Elincia. Or I guess any of the female DLC except Katarina, the Whitewing Sisters, and Lyn.

Probably would have made the most sense to make it the female lead of FE2 to balance the fact Alm the male lead of FE2 was the Dread Fighter.

Soulhouf

Princess class would make more sens but the problem is that only Lissa and
Emmeryn
would be able to use it. So they probably made the right choice by making this new class "Bride" and make a random heroine of the previous games (Eirika) carry it.

NeonZ

Teh fuck?

Eh, it's explained in the DLC itself, but it's pretty much a joke. In the recruiting conversation, she tells the avatar that she found the promotion item and suddenly transformed into that form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom