• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT| Lord of the RNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight

Banned
Stahl was the first bench warmer in my army, wasn't anyone's father either in my first run. Sully only got used because she is a mother and even then I basically grinded her to s rank and dumped her
Funnily enough, I paired Stahl and Sully together. They make for a surprisingly good couple.

Soulhouf

Stahl is Owain's father in this playthrough. He ended up being one of the best fathers.

@all who prefer female Morgan: what does she have and male Morgane hasn't? He has access to Dread Fighter and can get all the important skills. He is superior, it's a fact.

mercviper

The PAL demo is out today, it only has 10 tries though, I'm not sure if that's more or less than the American demo. I played through all three difficulties, and I am VERY ready for the full game.

Lunatic was pretty tough, I've read that you get access to DLC after chapter 4, does this mean that Frederick's silver lance will run out before I reach the DLC if I clear chapters 1, 2, and 3 primarily using Frederick and the silver lance?

Yeah my lance ran out by the end of Ch. 3 on Lunatic. Really though, it's more about Fred being able to tank more than 1 hit and less about the lance quality so it's not so big a deal.

Draxal

Stahl is Owain's father in this playthrough. He ended up being one of the best fathers.

@all who prefer female Morgan: what does she have and male Morgane hasn't? He has access to Dread Fighter and can get all the important skills. He is superior, it's a fact.

People actually prefer the female character; it's not gameplay related ( I never had a male Morgan so Imma not say anything), female Morgan's a better rallybot.

Well, a Male Morgan can't learn Aether. So that right there is something Female Morgan can actually have exclusive to her compared to Male's Dread Fighter.

Also she's my little girl :)

ultron87

Morgan (F) is one of the most eminently likable characters I've seen in a game in quite awhile. Just charming as all heck even if she is kind of one note in the supports I've done for her.

Good for you, Corvo! Hah getting the game late reminds me, so if you don't have the game yet, does all the SpotPass content come in all at once?

Personally I really like having new content come in almost every day, it would suck to just get it in one huge Fire Emblem flood.

Frolow

Banned
This can't be a coincidence....

RbQ9xrV.jpg

Moms-Are-Tough.png

Good for you, Corvo! Hah getting the game late reminds me, so if you don't have the game yet, does all the SpotPass content come in all at once?

Personally I really like having new content come in almost every day, it would suck to just get it in one huge Fire Emblem flood.

Yeah, all the SpotPass stuff that's already been released becomes available at once. At least they didn't have to wait so long for the remaining Paralogue characters. :E

Soulhouf

As a character, I don't like the 2 Morgan. But since male Morgan has better classes/skills, he is the one I would choose if I had to.
I mean, they are 11 or 12 year old and don't fit in the story like their father/mother. So, I can survive without them.

@Save 'N Quit: that's a good point but I would go Sorcerer anyway and sorcerers don't care about Aether.

backlot

As a character, I don't like the 2 Morgan. But since male Morgan has better classes/skills, he is the one I would choose if I had to.
I mean, they are 11 or 12 year old and don't fit in the story like their father/mother. So, I can survive without them.

@Save 'N Quit: that's a good point but I would go Sorcerer anyway and sorcerers don't care about Aether.

Maybe they don't care about the Sol part of it so much but the second hit is still useful.

Verelios

I promised myself I wouldn't come back into this thread before I finished up my other games.

But fuck, I am pissed. Lon'qu at 7th!? Yeah, I won't go into rant mode, at all, however my boy doesn't deserve this. He's better than that! And stuff.

Well, certainly, it could have something to do with me going through 'all' his support convo's. That I could. He's just so awesome.

And FeMorgan is the only Morgan.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Oops, meant to say I was over Lyn =P

Also, Say'ri not having supports with
Yen'fay
is really bothering me for some reason.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Well they
aren't same world siblings.

Also keeps in line with how the new paralogue characters supports nobody but you.

Yeah, I know. It still bothers me though lol. I'll just blame IS for being lazy on that part. Still can't believe Chrom and Lissa can't support
Emmeryn.

The DLC characters really got screwed in the support department. One of my few real issues with this game. (Though they do get some convos in the second wave of DLC.)

ohlawd

So like, having all the females as maxed out Brides with all their promoted skills isn't as fun as I thought it'd be. It's still awesome but.... yeah.

Now I was thinking of posting pics of all of my beautiful Brides but that's like 20+ pics and I'm lazy. But I do have these >_>

The two leaders of my Bride Army.

I love how the Brides look but man, I wish IntSys at least fixed the clipping of their weapons, hair or hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom