• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT| Lord of the RNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrom

Now that you say it, they are perfect together lol

On a side note, I think I already spent too much money on this game.

IMG_0983.jpg

The only thing missing is the 3DS LE but I will stop here because I also have the digital version of the game.

buy the drama cd later this month

Lol haven't you had the Libra avatar since before the game came out? I wonder how many people thought it was a chick.

IS needs to stop with the priest looking like a girl thing.

How long do people save their good weapons? I'm on chapter 14 now, and I have a stockpile of C rank and above weapons. I realized that I'm probably saving them for no good reason at all. No one carries anything above steel on my team, even with A ranks on the characters.

I'm guessing eventually I can buy silver weapons, but right now that's not possible. Still, I have a few of each in my convoy, and some of the crit weapons, etc.

I can never bring myself to use a tier of weapon that I can't buy in stores. Yeah, I'm totally wasting the ones I receive early.

zroid

Banned
Lol haven't you had the Libra avatar since before the game came out? I wonder how many people thought it was a chick.

IS needs to stop with the priest looking like a girl thing.

I used Libra 'cause I thought he looked relatively cool, and back when we were all doing the FEA avatar thing in early Feb, most people had taken the popular characters already. Now, ironically, I have a Lucina avatar in spite of everyone else having one too. :lol

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Lucius is just ridiculous, everything about him is feminine. At least with Libra there's kind of a double take and some masculine features on the face. Nothing at all with Lucius.

Nohar

I would never miss the opportunity to use him. Pretty boy is a powerhouse - a frail one, sure, but he's incredibly good when it comes to Light magic.

PBalfredo

Lucius is just ridiculous, everything about him is feminine. At least with Libra there's kind of a double take and some masculine features on the face. Nothing at all with Lucius.

Really. Lucius has some serious child-bearing (? ?? ?) hips in his artwork. Though IS also gave Libra a clearly female voice actress.

ohlawd

Really. Lucius has some serious child-bearing (? ?? ?) hips in his artwork. Though IS also gave Libra a clearly female voice actress.

yes he seriously does. Look at dem hips.

my gawd Lucius does curves better than most FE females.

I... I think I'm gonna be sick.

Draxal

It's surprising there would be transgendered characters, but no same-sex relationships :V

Um, he's not transgendered perse, theres no hormone manipulation in the middle ages. And they definitely have hinted at same sex relationships in the past (HI RAVEN/LUCIUS or Soren/Ike).

It just doesn't work in a game like this where marriage = baby making relationship, and nothing else.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Um, he's not transgendered perse, theres no hormone manipulation in the middle ages.

He could have been born as a girl but identifies as a man.

I'd imagine that would make becoming a monk rather awkward, but maybe FE churches are just really accepting.

Holy crap, SpotPass characters have voices in the Japanese audio track. Or rather, at least the girls do. Guess I'm gonna have to stay in Japanese forevah now.

How long do people save their good weapons? I'm on chapter 14 now, and I have a stockpile of C rank and above weapons. I realized that I'm probably saving them for no good reason at all. No one carries anything above steel on my team, even with A ranks on the characters.

I'm guessing eventually I can buy silver weapons, but right now that's not possible. Still, I have a few of each in my convoy, and some of the crit weapons, etc.

In other FE games I basically just use Silver, Killer, Brave, and Legendary weapons on the final map or maps. Otherwise it's Steel (or Iron in the GBA games) all the way. That's basically what I'm doing here, only a few people have ended up using Killers and no one has used Brave or Silver yet. Although my Chrom ended up with a dropped Silver Sword early on, and I was too lazy to take it off of him. It ended up being pretty useful. I don't think I've used any effective weapons either, other than Wind tomes.

Chrom

Holy crap, SpotPass characters have voices in the Japanese audio track. Or rather, at least the girls do. Guess I'm gonna have to stay in Japanese forevah now.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Happens on DLC females too, since they're essentially the same thing. I'm not very well versed in who's who with the Japanese voices, but I think they all use one of the female Avatar's voices.

Orphan babies could be even newer characters to recruit.

Replacement characters for the children would have been cool, but it doesn't fit into the whole way of getting the children is for this game especially besides Chrom's there no real deadline within the game to hitch characters up.

Not to mention, the potential headache for even more supports to collect @_@

zroid

Banned
They're not considered transgendered unless they consider themselves female, and both of them clearly don't. :/

I'm not sure I follow. I was saying he's a F2M, and the fact there's no hormone therapy available justifies the overtly female appearance.

Gravijah

I'm not sure I follow. I was saying he's a F2M, and the fact there's no hormone therapy available justifies the overtly female appearance.

Can you point out in spoiler tags where in the story it mentions what you are theorizing? Because if you are going only on looks, you're being both deeply superficial and quite sexist.

zroid

Banned
Can you point out in spoiler tags where in the story it mentions what you are theorizing? Because if you are going only on looks, you're being both deeply superficial and quite sexist.

Whoa, relax. We were just joking about how feminine he looks, particularly the unnaturally wide hips. No need to take it so seriously.

edit: Sorry if that sounded brusque. I didn't mean to offend anyone. It was a completely irreverent comment.

ffdgh

Ok I must ask, Does
Walhart
have the same VA as Magnus from Kid Icarus Uprising? After playing around with him in the unit gallery, the voice resemblance is uncanny.

ohlawd

still don't get the complaints with the new DS2 character.

She's hot, she's got curves, dem long legs and dat ass. And whips are always a good thing.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
still don't get the complaints with the new DS2 character.

She's hot, she's got curves, dem long legs and dat ass. And whips are always a good thing.

My man, dem hips are amazing. Fell in love the moment I saw her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom