• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT| Lord of the RNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrom

When you find yourself being able to manage Rogues & Redeemers 3, I think the only two things you just have to watch out for are Jaffar for his Lethality and Linus for his Counter. Screw those guys.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Stats of some of the children that I have finished training, for all intents and purposes. I don't know if it's good enough to start trying getting Limit Breaker or farming Infinite Regalia, but hmm, here we go (bold indicates capped):

(stats)

You should be okay for Infinite Regalia, but I dunno about Rogues 3. Not all enemies move at the same time, they stagger it out, so there is that. Going to have to be extremely careful though, the enemies have some max stats, good skills, and regalia-quality weapons.

I'd suggest getting the rest of the kids up to a similar state before tackling it, unless some of your first gen characters are at similar states to the kids you listed or you have a super skill combo like Galeforce+Lifetaker or something to that nature.

Well, the reason being since I get Donny with Tharja and Gaius with Nowi so Noire and Nah can get Galeforce (plus Armsthrift for Sorcerer Noire)

Yeah, I screwed up a bit on Kjelle, wasted a Donnel pairing on Panne.

The only problems I have are Sephiran and Narcian.

Yeah, I have to rush Sephiran, he and Seliph have been the two who have seem to get lucky hits/astra procs and kill a unit thus far.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
do eet anyway.

Shadowgift Morgan.

oh mah gah!

That is extremely tempting. Dat Shadowgift.

Finally maxed out my Severa. Best family

wew5ZG3.jpg
WsiPQpD.jpg

4AVYbtz.jpg
lSCha51.jpg

TWILT

Banned
Yeah, R&R3 stops being challenging after multiple runthroughs I find. I still love it if only for dat music that plays.

McNum

.... Ike in Rogues 3 killed one of my dudes on my 1st try so I had to restart. Didn't expect his Aether to proc >_>
You have to fight Ike? As in a proper Ike with Aether and all? Well, have fun with that. If he's as good as he was in his own games, of course.

Also what does Shadowgift do?

ohlawd

You have to fight Ike? As in a proper Ike with Aether and all? Well, have fun with that. If he's as good as he was in his own games, of course.

Dunno how good Ike is. I never played the games he's been in :p

Shadowgift is a skill that lets Tome users that aren't Dark Mages use... dark magic.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?

He's not quite as op as he seems in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. Several enemies on the map are stronger than he is (relatively)

Let's non-sorcerer casters use dark magic.

Edit: Sephiran just killed a max stats before Limit Break Owain paired with Morgan. What is this I don't even....

Kincaido

Morgan and Brady? Why?

He's a great kid, plus he gets +7 magic when paired with her on top of +5 with Tomefaire =P. Was destroying everything in R&R3 with just Elfire.

I would've paired her up with Owain, but I couldn't resist keeping his bloodline pure with Lucina.

ohlawd

Your Severa skillset is really cool!

I mean the rest is nice, but Severa is especially impressive.

Newsflash: Look at Cordelia's :p

It's Maribelle's birthday if anyone cares~.

I care. She's one of my favorites. 2 more hours until it's April 14th for me doe.

He just doesn't have great cap modifiers or a good pool of skills. He's not unusable or anything though.

Donnel's purpose in life is to dominate midgame and pass down Pegasus Knight and Mercenary to female kids.

On the notion of the whole 'characters losing their identity' issue I've seen associated with the game, due to indiscriminate re-classing, does anyone think that keeping more of a visual identity aside from just the face would help, i.e. keeping a continuous color scheme, or some other solution?

The lack of a color palette for each character is definitely something missing from this game. Really makes everyone the same expect they have a different head.

Poor Kjelle. No Galeforce if Gregor is the dad :(

No need to waste Galeforce on her.

So I decided to start my Get All The Damn Supports in this Game runs since we're almost done with all the Paralouge characters. First up is getting all the Chrom marriage and children related ones since he_just_has to marry super early.

Chapter 7 is also kicking my butt since I'm using less than the maximum allowed characters and my healers are very squishy against that flying boss.

While training earlier, I realized that I have yet to ever use the rally command even once in any of my playthroughs. And this is after cracking the 100hr mark just a little while ago in my first one.

I know I should probably experiment with it in case I need it for "The Strongest One" DLC, but I'm really tempted to not bother and just continue on without having to rely on it just for those extra stats.

Kincaido

I didn't like Kjelle in her support with Lucina. Her support with Severa was kinda funny though.

^ I haven't used it at all in my 250+ hours, but I have Morgan with all the rally skills besides Rally Strength (I forgot to pass that one on) ready for that DLC.

ohlawd

I didn't like Kjelle in her support with Lucina. Her support with Severa was kinda funny though.

oh yeah lol with Lucina.

C rank:
Kjelle: "man this army is filled with a bunch of wussies."
Lucina: "stop it bitch these guys are our allies."
Kjelle: "They weak, son"

B rank:
Kjelle: "I'm tired of these mothereffing weaklings in this mothereffing army!"
Lucina: "bitch I told ya these guys are our allies."
Kjelle: "I hate repeatin' myself, you hoe!"

A rank:
Lucina: "hey these guys are our-..."
Kjelle: "awright shut the hell up. I know k? I still don't agree with you but I need you to shut up so let's just say I agree with you but I actually don't."
Lucina: ":3"

Her character just sucks. I was turned off by her supports with Lucina and her supports with Male Morgan makes it worse.

C
Morgan: Hey, can I watch you train?
Kjelle: F off.

B
Morgan: Hey, I'll help you train!
Kjelle: Shut up.

A
Morgan: Hey, you might be training too much.
Kjelle: Yeah, so? I gotta train. Get outta my way.

Kincaido

oh yeah lol with Lucina.

C rank:
Kjelle: "man this army is filled with a bunch of wussies."
Lucina: "stop it bitch these guys are our allies."
Kjelle: "They weak, son"

B rank:
Kjelle: "I'm tired of these mothereffing weaklings in this mothereffing army!"
Lucina: "bitch I told ya these guys are our allies."
Kjelle: "I hate repeatin' myself, you hoe!"

A rank:
Lucina: "hey these guys are our-..."
Kjelle: "awright shut the hell up. I know k? I still don't agree with you but I need you to shut up so let's just say I agree with you but I actually don't."
Lucina: ":3"

Lol, great summary.

Busaiku

Man, I accidentally married Brady to Kjelle.
I was so set to marry him with Noire, but then it ended up being her, and I didn't even realize it until I saved...

In the 2nd run, it's definitely happening though.

ohlawd

Her character just sucks. I was turned off by her supports with Lucina and her supports with Male Morgan makes it worse.

hah she has the same convo with Brady.

Her supports with Severa is A-ok. But that's not fair since Severa can carry anyone to a 5-star match... I mean convo.

She has more bad supports than good but I still like her. And she's arguably my 2nd best unit behind Severa.

Kincaido

I really liked Noire and Brady's supports too. Will be sure to pair them up in the next one.

Here's what happens.

Imagine Morgan.

Now take off her clothes. - NOPE

Imagine Nowi.

Take off her clothes too and up the size a bit.

Now put those bigger clothes on Morgan.

Ta-da! Manakete Morgan! Yay a Morgan showing off dat midriff.

Okay, so she still has more clothes on than a Sorceror Morgan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom