• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Rutger

Banned
So, you guys got any silly gimmick ideas for an Awakening run? lowest level units only, no pairup, whatever

Only use spotpass characters by paying for them(and Chrom, I guess), no reclassing.

I thought about trying that a while back, but then started playing FE6 instead. Maybe one day, I'd be interested in seeing where the in-game funds and no grinding could take that.

L95

Give the Nohrians the Asian sounding names.

I thought Asyura was from Hoshido but ended up being a wandering thief or something?

EDIT:
Ye

"The leader of a Nohrian band of thieves. He was born in Hoshido and lived in the now-ruined Duchy of Kouga. Originally a ninja who served the royal family, he disguised himself as a common crook to keep low. Has an aloof attitude, but is kind at heart. The best at long-distance swimming."

Serenes Forest profile thingy that they have

Gestahl

I thought Asyura was from Hoshido but ended up being a wandering thief or something?

EDIT:
Ye

"The leader of a Nohrian band of thieves. He was born in Hoshido and lived in the now-ruined Duchy of Kouga. Originally a ninja who served the royal family, he disguised himself as a common crook to keep low. Has an aloof attitude, but is kind at heart. The best at long-distance swimming."

Serenes Forest profile thingy that they have

Yeah he's a neutral character for all routes, he's a good filler prepromote that can staff it up

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Treehouse doesn't know what they're doing. They know exactly what they're doing.

PK Gaming

tumblr_o23ubbtWLv1tfyu3oo1_1280.png

oh...oh my (source)

PK Gaming

Haha

I always thought that Yuri Lowenthal would be the perfect fit for Marth, and it actually happened

Pity they didn't have him voice Marth in Super Smash Bros

Kinu =
Selkie

she's apparently a seal now

also supposedly, you can still blow the characters, Kanna is
Kana
and Sophie is still Sophie

What does that even do though?

obligatory ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Renewed

I wonder who's going to be person brave enough to do over 50 playthroughs just to see all of them in English.

I remember a Youtuber going through lots of the possible support conversations for Awakening. I wouldn't be surprised to see something similar for this. :p

Top Bottom