• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Chrom

Cbi4jeVUcAAjzC4.png

when's chrom

Busaiku

So would anyone here ever play the autosave after death mode if it were introduced.
I wouldn't mind it being included, but I would never dream of touching it.

Draxal

eh its fine i really want to grab some of those sleeves tho ill have to wait and see if another store has em up for sale later

You could try someplace like here.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-179728

That subforum is way too dead for me to consider that "a good amount!"

The trade thread is probably the only that gets traffic there, I mean its a Japanese card game that's never coming to the states, I'm surprised it even gets that much traffic.

So would anyone here ever play the autosave after death mode if it were introduced.
I wouldn't mind it being included, but I would never dream of touching it.

I wouldn't but there definitely would be at least a couple here who would try it.

CSX

My god I just found out two of the characters sound high as fuck in this game lol

Dat special blend tea lol

CSX

and to imagine we don't have a herb merchant class anymore

I understood why one of them sounded high, it matches how she speaks in the JPN version. But the other...doesnt make sense unless Treehouse looked at his design and thought of a stoner lol

The trade thread is probably the only that gets traffic there, I mean its a Japanese card game that's never coming to the states, I'm surprised it even gets that much traffic.

Serenes is also a site of hardcore fans that would be interested in this stuff, it might even be the only western site where that's really the case

Draxal

a printed KobaYuu signature worth more than a copy of import game!

was thinking it might be great if i grab that as well while browsing YJA last month....

I wonder whats' going to be the super expensive SR+ for this set, any of the #FE characters have really big voice actors attached to them would drive up a price of an SR+?

I've only gotten one SR+ signed card myself - Ai Kakuma.

I wonder whats' going to be the super expensive SR+ for this set, any of the #FE characters have really big voice actors attached to them would drive up a price of an SR+?

I've only gotten one SR+ signed card myself - Ai Kakuma.

#FE seiyuus are quite big, so it is possible those SR+ price will be high

I understood why one of them sounded high, it matches how she speaks in the JPN version. But the other...doesnt make sense unless Treehouse looked at his design and thought of a stoner lol

aloof, apathetic and lazy = definitely must be a stoner

kagamin

Well, I guess I'm sticking with my JP copy of Fates Conquest, this is what I get for not pre-ordering as soon as the SE went up, and also coincidentally being dragged on a family field trip (at least I'm having fun) the day before AND the day the game releases, so no chance for me to run by the ONE store that will have it near me for sure until like 4 PM...

The threads are so quiet...

I'm just assuming everyone is playing FE instead of posting to GAF like me lol

edit: or maybe I'm one of the few who got digital lol

L95

Wow, the US SE's box is way thinner. My Japanese SE has like thrice the thickness when it comes to the cardboard....
US on the left, JP on the right. (US one still has the tape on it)

Oh, I feel bad for the lady at gamestop, apparently they got two copies, and have 3 preorders...

Wow, the US SE's box is way thinner. My Japanese SE has like thrice the thickness when it comes to the cardboard....
US on the left, JP on the right. (US one still has the tape on it)

Oh, I feel bad for the lady at gamestop, apparently they got two copies, and have 3 preorders...

that's not really surprising
can't wait for my copy from amazon to come all dinged up now

Top Bottom