• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Zee-Row

Banned
Can the difficulty in Fire Emblem Fates be changed during the story? I wanna start with hard but bump it to lunatic if i find the game too easy.

Renewed

I really wish amazon didn't ship my SE in a bubble mailer. Got a couple of slightly dinged corners but w/e. I want to hold out for the 3rd 3DS theme but if by some miracle we get the 25th anniversary themes I'll probably go in on those too. Maybe the sprite badges too.

Damn the rings surrounding Azura's spear in the Special Edition pouch are a deep reddish orange. Compared to the one I imported that's in the middle between the source image and the SE pouch's saturation.

Renewed

mines coming from canada post no times are listed (lol) and so far ive been stuck in transit hell. it says its coming monday despite getting told im getting it today :/ im just being an impatient person lol

Have you tried FlexDelivery? I had my amazon order sent to my post office and it was available by noon at the latest, but I was downtown at the time. You get an e-mail the instant it's available for pickup and all you need is ID with your address on it.

Have you tried FlexDelivery? I had my amazon order sent to my post office and it was available by noon at the latest, but I was downtown at the time. You get an e-mail the instant it's available for pickup and all you need is ID with your address on it.

my only issue with id based pick ups is that i lack the address and i have to daisy chain it with something odd like a pay stub or something lol but out of curiosity if i used this service am i allowed to use it right away?

edit: just did some reading and i guess this its too later for this :/ ah well ill keep this in mind for next time thanks a lot :)

Okay I'm looking through Sety art on pixiv and I'm seeing a lot of Sety/Leen art. What is this blasphemy that is pairing Leen with someone other than Ares. FOR SHAME, PIXIV, FOR SHAME

Draxal

Okay I'm looking through Sety art on pixiv and I'm seeing a lot of Sety/Leen art. What is this blasphemy that is pairing Leen with someone other than Ares. FOR SHAME, PIXIV, FOR SHAME

I should go get a Sigurd avatar for PIXIV or Danbooru but i'm way too fucking scared to go there.

Shun

Here is vanilla safe non BL/R-18 art.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=18230765

I am so glad I have a pixiv premium and I share a nico account.

Or would you prefer Kamen Rider Sigurd or Xenogears

1000097493_3.jpg

a0060556_160493.jpg

bah i hate the mail system in oakville its just trash all of it >:T ah well monday it is then

edit: also question for canadians who bought the se were any of you able to get the keychains? or were they just usa exclusive

Renewed

bah i hate the mail system in oakville its just trash all of it >:T ah well monday it is then

edit: also question for canadians who bought the se were any of you able to get the keychains? or were they just usa exclusive

EB didn't seem to have them in stock. Or they forgot. I'm more willing to say they didn't have them at all because EB Games never made it public that they'd get the keychains.

Draxal

Up to chapter 9 hard on Rev (only did the Mozume prologue and no castle stuff/grinding). It's kinda disgusting how overleveled Corrin/Felicia/Azura are to the rest of my team. Felicia's in desparate need of the Magic shuriken soon though.

Up to chapter 9 hard on Rev (only did the Mozume prologue and no castle stuff/grinding). It's kinda disgusting how overleveled Corrin/Felicia/Azura are to the rest of my team. Felicia's in desparate need of the Magic shuriken soon though.

You really are doing Revelation first eh?

Shun

It is low-key amusing to see how much difficulty some people are having at the beginning.

Are the clothes stripping weapons still in the english version?

yami4ct

My Special Edition arrived from Amazon today. It's nice. The art book feels really high quality and is nicely hard covered. The pouch is cool as well. I really like the outer box as well. It's not really that big a miss if you can't get one, and I wouldn't pay stupidly high prices, but it's cool.

I'm 5 chapters in right now. Haven't even got to the split and I really love it. The map design seems already infinitely better than awakening. The map alteration mechanics are really cool as well.

Top Bottom