• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Draxal

Thank you Kinokuniya and now I have 336 pages of amazing, beautiful toi8 art. I really wish I could just take pictures or scan and share now but I can't and I am not allowed to. The art in here phenomenal with so much concept art, key frames, eyecatches, the comments too.

I see the effort the team put into it and there is some art that could have been in the final game and in a potential sequel.

The Fire Emblem Mirage designs are outstanding too, Chrom and Kain look great.

I'm so happy with this game and I can only hope as a fan that I get more of it.

(*´﹃`*) (*´﹃`*) (*´﹃`*) (*´﹃`*) (*´﹃`*)

CcaMqKIUAAAG7Wp.jpg

Welp, east coast kinokuniya didn't have it, but the gundam store had mr top coat flat finally so my friend can stop bugging me about it (stores about 4 minutes apart from each other).

jnWake

Is Awakening Hard mode worth it? I'm somewhat close to finishing Normal and I'm interested in trying Hard to see the childs I missed in my first playthrough but I'm not sure if it's any fun. Is it fair or bullshitty?

Is Awakening Hard mode worth it? I'm somewhat close to finishing Normal and I'm interested in trying Hard to see the childs I missed in my first playthrough but I'm not sure if it's any fun. Is it fair or bullshitty?

It's still fair in its own right, there's still nothing that's BS about the difficulty.

Gestahl

It's still poorly designed but it's not completely stupid like Awakening lunatic and up, where you play Frederick Emblem for however many chapters and scrape through until the Nosferatu store opens up and then you just mash the skip turn button with Sorcerer Robin until the last boss.

NeonZ

The only hard part about Awakening Hard are the reinforcements that arrive and move in the same turn. Although generally there's some warning about the reinforcements in the dialogue.

jnWake

It's still poorly designed but it's not completely stupid like Awakening lunatic and up, where you play Frederick Emblem for however many chapters and scrape through until the Nosferatu store opens up and then you just mash the skip turn button with Sorcerer Robin until the last boss.

This description made me lol.

Guess I'll try Awakening Hard then. Shame about those reinforcements though, sounds cheap.

That why I always married Tharja. Just have the family cast Nosferatu all day

Shun

I have Calamity Gate in Conquest too, but I also can't remember from where it was.

You either get it by chance from your units like with every other weapon, but if you want one, Ophelia's Gaiden chapter has one you can get.

Shun

CccQ-AwUkAARRWa.png

cipher why you gotta tease me like this where Kiria and Yashiro at ლ(´ڡ`ლ) ლ(´ڡ`ლ) ლ(´ڡ`ლ) (´;д;`)

There was a maid reinforcement in Revelation Invasion 3.

Lilith just OHKO'd it with a crit, in fact she crit killed 3 enemies already.

damn girl

edit: make that 5 Lilith kills, also is the AI here borked? a lot of the enemies didn't move for a while

NeonZ

edit: make that 5 Lilith kills, also is the AI here borked? a lot of the enemies didn't move for a while

I'm pretty sure it's intentional. At least with Conquest Invasion 2 I noticed that some units only started moving alongside later reinforcement waves.

I'm pretty sure it's intentional. At least with Conquest Invasion 2 I noticed that some units only started moving alongside later reinforcement waves.

yeah but you'd think the starting enemies on the left side would at least try to destroy some buildings first

instead they let Lilith kill them one by one while they stood there, maybe Leo blocking off Lilith on turn 1 confused the AI? lol

Revelation done

a little disappointed that after the Aurgelmir Berserker setup that Camilla didn't get a single endgame crit, but oh well

Married Camilla to Arthur for this reason, makes a great mom for Percy (but than again Effie does as well).

...on that note, I was gonna Friendship Seal Beruka for it in Conquest again, but I realized my planned Camilla/Keaton pairing gives it anyway HAHAHA

neat

Draxal

...on that note, I was gonna Friendship Seal Beruka for it in Conquest again, but I realized my planned Camilla/Keaton pairing gives it anyway HAHAHA

neat

Yeah, friendship seals kinda confused me in this game, cuz Hinoka's friendship seal doesn't give Azura anything, while Hinoka partner seals gives Tsubaki spear fighter, so I was a bit confused and Azura partner seal with Tsubaki gives her samurai. You would think it give Azura spear figher but nope.

Yeah, friendship seals kinda confused me in this game, cuz Hinoka's friendship seal doesn't give Azura anything, while Hinoka partner seals gives Tsubaki spear fighter, so I was a bit confused and Azura partner seal with Tsubaki gives her samurai. You would think it give Azura spear figher but nope.

Partner/Friendship Seal is entirely dependent on the other character, so it makes sense you get different outcomes with each.

What's actually happening is that Azura is getting the other character's secondary class (aka their Heart Seal class).

That's the way I thought it worked and it mostly works ^^

Draxal

Partner/Friendship Seal is entirely dependent on the other character, so it makes sense you get different outcomes with each.

What's actually happening is that Azura is getting the other character's secondary class (aka their Heart Seal class).

That's the way I thought it worked and it mostly works ^^

Hinoka's secondary class is Lance Fighter, and Azura isn't getting it, which is why I'm a bit confused. She's able to get Tsubaki's secondary, but not Hinoka's. Camilla can get Beruka's secondary through a friendship seal as well.

Hinoka's secondary class is Lance Fighter, and Azura isn't getting it, which is why I'm a bit confused. She's able to get Tsubaki's secondary, but not Hinoka's. Camilla can get Beruka's secondary through a friendship seal as well.

there's some weird cases where using those seals don't net you any additional classes

I think, how it goes is that you can get your buddy's/partner's alt class if their base class is the same as your's
that's how Hinoka gets Samurai from Tsubaki, Tsubaki gets Lance Fighter from Hinoka and Camilla gets Fighter from Beruka

but if their base class is the same as your's alt class, you can't get their alt class

now after i write this out, i'm not sure why aqua gets tsubaki's samurai though
considering if you marry joker to peri, he doesn't get her alt class, dark mage

so idk anymore

yami4ct

I've got everyone paired up and have done a ton of promotions finally. The post-promotion units feel powerful as hell. I'm stomped through Chapters 17 and 18 Birthright and am now destroying the Paralogues as well.

I love the idea of the Offspring Seal bringing kids up to being instantly usable units. Child Units seem as stupid powerful in this game as they were in awakening.

Draxal

there's some weird cases where using those seals don't net you any additional classes

I think, how it goes is that you can get your buddy's/partner's alt class if their base class is the same as your's
that's how Hinoka gets Samurai from Tsubaki, Tsubaki gets Lance Fighter from Hinoka and Camilla gets Fighter from Beruka

but if their base class is the same as your's alt class, you can't get their alt class

now after i write this out, i'm not sure why aqua gets tsubaki's samurai though
considering if you marry joker to peri, he doesn't get her alt class, dark mage

so idk anymore

Maybe the wiki was wrong and she doesn't get it from Tsubaki, all I know is that she doesn't get lance fighter from Hinoka. That Joker/Peri thing is weird; really don't understand that one.

Shun

Hinoka doesn't give her anything like how she does not even get a support with Camilla.

Aqua just has little sister fetish with Elise and Sakura. Not including older brother fetish. No room for older sisters.

Maybe the wiki was wrong and she doesn't get it from Tsubaki, all I know is that she doesn't get lance fighter from Hinoka.

yeah, that might be

cause i thought it was some weird gender difference where the girls would get the guy's alt class if this overlapping happening and guys didn't

but rinkah with saizou doesn't net her samurai according to the wiki
so that might be

Top Bottom