• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Draxal

at this point who has the most cipher cards, marth or aqua

It's going to be ... a tie now.

He had 4 cards in the base set and 3 promos, and he's getting at least 3 for this set (including the promo).

Azura had 4 in the second set and 1 promo, and 2 in the third set with 3 promos.

Chrom

New Lon'qu card.

Cch5dRyWEAA6PIp.png

Wondering what Fire Emblem related stuff will be mentioned in tomorrow's Nintendo Direct. A European release date for Fire Emblem Fates seems to be a given. The timing of it allows NOA to talk about the successful launch of the game and Revelation's release next week. Maybe we'll finally see English footage of ♯FE since the game is supposed to be due for later this year.

Draxal

Amiibos!. We know Corrin need's a release date.

But I think they might extend the smash line with Fem Robin/Corrin ... because everybody plays as them anyway.

As for Cipher, SR's are so far Itsuki/Lucina/Severa/Lon'Qu. Room for two more on the blue side, I'm guessing Kiria and um iunno Tharja or Gaius.

Lucina is on the top center... good choice ͜ʖ ͝°
still waiting for my english fates copy to arrive.... amazon us is soo slow

Ogodei

Has Fire EmblemGAF ever done a series-wide character poll? I was reading about the poll results from Famitsu (or something Japanese), and am curious about what a sizable western-oriented community would do.

Draxal

I don't think we'd have a large enough of base to really do it here, Reddit and SF would probably get a stronger turnout.

I'm pretty sure Ike/Lyn/Lucina would win with Ike taking the top.

Chrom

Are you guys ready for Monster Hunter Generations x Fire Emblem.

...Am I the only one here who even likes Monster Hunter? Just curious.

Lunar15

Monster Hunter is great.

They should put Amiibo functionality in the next one. Let me fight some Rathalos with Ragnell.

Western FE poll? Lucina wins.

CazTGG

I get the appeal of the series, but i'm not a fan. I sunk roughly 8 hours into Monster Hunter 4 U before deciding my time was better spent on other games.

The Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War fan-retranslation is making some progress recently:

RichDecentCollie.gif

All that's apparently left to translate are the game's dialogue post Chapter 1, and ending. Everything such as menus, ui elements, and the like are done.

Here's some of screenshots:

And footage of the opening to the prologue and prologue itself.

The team is looking to give Thracia 776 a proper fan translation shortly after completion of Genealogy, so some people can play these games properly with nothing stupid like the Ending to Genealogy not working, or "IN AMERICA!".

Shun

Japanese communities don't even do official or unofficial polls for every character. There is just way too many. The ones that do is small blogs that get like 200 or so votes.

If it was done Marth would probably be #1 and Lucina is popular too.

Leaf, Siglud, Celice, Fin, and Lakche all pretty well like too.

Draxal

I honestly don't know who my fav char is asides from Sigurd. ... They kinda all blend into archetypes for me now. Honestly, maybe Gerik? Loved the Ogma's and he's one of my favorites.

Renewed

He's set right next to me with Marth, Lucina and Robin. I don't like any of their faces but Ike sets a new standard.

Roy amiibo has been up on Best Buy Canada for the past 8 hours. Either a) no one wants Fire Emblem characters anymore or b) stock is actually good now and EB Games handled Roy horribly

I had no idea the new attempt at the Genealogy translation was that far done. I'm very excited now, as I haven't played any of the Super Famicom games. I was planning on playing them eventually, even with the crappy translations so that's great news.

Shun

(´;д;`) Best Babysitters.

If you cannot tell that is shanan and lakche., and oifey and celice
a2838596.jpg

yami4ct

A translation of Genealogy? Interesting. Probably the pre-GBA FE I'm most interested in checking out. It's conceptually very interesting.

though i guess we're one tiny step closer to getting a reworked FE5 translation patch

so the rest of the world can really see how much a game can actively hate you

Lunar15

though i guess we're one tiny step closer to getting a reworked FE5 translation patch

so the rest of the world can really see how much a game can actively hate you

God I wish they'd just officially bring that game over here, just for the reaction.

"Oh boy, I love how all my supports turned out! I just love these characters!"

FIREBALL FIREBALL FIREBALL

Top Bottom