• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Draxal

Honestly, with special edition hitting 15% of the sales you probably could say that the fanbase overall prefers conquest.

CdPB8u_UEAMdY0g.png

have a tsubasa card instead

Crazyorloco

I feel so old news here talking about Awakening but I'm really loving the game. I recently took the time to start raising my child units and it's ridiculous how good they are. Similar stats to the parents with like 10-15 levels less lol.

Also, Cynthia's support conversations with Lucina (as sisters) are great. They aren't the typical funny support you see in Awakening so they really stand out.

Lol dont worry. Im playing awakenings right now. Normal/classic mode. The support convos are great. Makes me feel closer to the characters.

Whenever a character dies I feel the death in my soul. Great game.

I just got the fire emblem fates special edition so right after im done with awakenings ill be caught up with the rest of gaf.

Draxal

6AM Est 3 AM PST will be the Set 4 Cipher Broadcast opening on NicoNico. They will also most likely have some previews of Set 5 (Binding Blade). Looks like Midori's VA and Kozaki will be the guests.

It will probably just end up having Kozaki sitting in the corner opening packs for Signed cards again like last time he was on.

Draxal

They're going to give copies of the new Lucina SR+ to 10 people on the stream.

I'm not even sure if that card is getting an SR+ version

Honestly thinking about it I'm not even sure Revelation map design is any better than Birthright.

at least in the latter everyone is more or less viable too!

Lunar15

12 and especially 13 I get, but 11?

I'm really not good at FE. I really just kept dying to super dumb things in 11. Like, I went to attack Azama who had no weapons left, not realizing that he could counter even with no weapons. Then, The next time I went, I thought I had enough life to take the counter hit, but it's like he used one of my own team members to do a double attack. I had animations turned off so I really don't even remember what happened.

Good to know 13 is considered somewhat tricky though, I was beginning to think that was supposed to be one of the "easier" levels and I was just having an inordinately bad time.

Xenoflare

Oddly enough, I feel like I had less trouble with Conquest 10 than I had with 11,12, and 13.

11? Really? Most of the enemies are completely stationary and prone to baits and you can just go around to take out Azama via the stairs beside him in one turn before he hex rods you

13 gave me literal hell, the first time I tried it I resetted for about 3-4 times. I completely underestimated that chapter when the objective told me to rout

You guys are gonna be shocked at which chapter I reset the most on in all 3 routes.

Hint: it's not a chapter known for being tough, I just got salty after the first reset and kept making bad decisions

Lunar15

9 times out of 10 I die to outrageously stupid decisions. Last night I got all the way to the boss of Ch. 13 no sweat, but then kind of forgot that rout meant "kill all enemies" and not just "kill the boss".

most of my deaths have been cause i forgot that attack stance is a thing enemies love to use

that and sophie getting hit by a bloddy 5% critical

Moonlight

Banned
Usually, I die because I forget to check skills and don't realize an enemy has Vantage or Counter.

Or I just don't remember that some enemies will still come in if it means they can follow up attack.

Xenoflare

You guys are gonna be shocked at which chapter I reset the most on in all 3 routes.

Hint: it's not a chapter known for being tough, I just got salty after the first reset and kept making bad decisions

Chapter 4?

Idk I replayed the first 5 chapters because I want another file on Hard and it made me really salty trying to get as much exp as I could for Corrin and Jakob

Renewed

Still awake playing so I guess I'll watch the Cipher stream. 4 minutes left to start

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv252339465

Pretty nice playmat

And signed Toma Carnage lmao

Time for Kawade-sensei's lesson

When you don't want to pay attention in class and just check out the good stuff and eat your bento

Kozaki on the scene, everyone brought their bento today

Jakob and Flora as well (at least on Conquest)

Damn now I want to see that.

Draxal

So there's multiple signed R's are in this set, as there's a Nanjo Signed Kiria as well.

Lucina's SR confirmed to have a signed version. Pray for Neko.

Reflet/Robin

Renewed

lol if I get one I'll send it maybe.

Kawade still not on the board with any signed yet?

That signed Mamori and Tsubasa, Kozaki getting the monopoly on signed at this rate

Oboro, King Chrom (with Frederick) and Hans

Draxal

Signed Yashiro as well, looks like all the #FE chars have signed versions.

Kozaki showing off sketches of Chrom and Oboro.

And Ganz/Hans the meme char of the game.

Draxal

Man, the design sketches for Awakening's cover looked amazing.

Oh god they showed of Maid Elise, technoweirdo's new avatar.

Man they nailed Arvis's art.

Draxal

All #FE charactersget signed cards.

Itsuki/Tsubusa/Toma get SR+s. The other 4 get R+s.

Hardain's card was pretty bad ass.

CdWWD3HUsAApOjK.jpg:large

Chrom

So wait, Chrom doesn't get any new cards in Series 4? I saw the King Chrom sketch but didn't think it was for that.

Top Bottom