• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Draxal

FsSNadS.png

Yuzu, Ema, Shade DLC when.

Thanks to kuroneko0509, I managed to get my special edition pre-order in. Really wanted the coin ever since Shibata teased it (and because I love coins).

I was doing some work, so I wouldn't have checked my e-mails or anything, but of course I had to check NeoGAF XD

Draxal

Thanks to kuroneko0509, I managed to get my special edition pre-order in. Really wanted the coin ever since Shibata teased it (and because I love coins).

I was doing some work, so I wouldn't have checked my e-mails or anything, but of course I had to check NeoGAF XD

You should force everybody to have a Sakura avatar today.

Roy was a fluke apparently.
Roy being bad was probably pretty intentional and is what makes FE6 really showcase the strength of the siege objective. Really, between Sigurd and Robin the only lords without large drawbacks are Ephraim and FE10 Ike, the rest are all somwhere between bad but usable (like Lyn) or strong but with weaknesses (Hector, Leaf?). I'd say making the lord/MU absurdly strong is one of the biggest casualizations of the series.

Draxal

the one who's handling that account is a fan of those two i guess...
nah, SR+ has just shipped. snail mail = 3 weeks waiting

Ah, so used to EMS now.

Did you ever get that one Lucina Promo from Nintendo Dream that I mentioned, I think the prices on that one skyrocketed now. I"m still bitter about not getting the Tiamo Set 4 Sr.

I'm wondering how Rhajat and Soleil (especially over Nina or Ophelia).

Did that SR+ Lucina make it over to you yet?

realistically, the kids got low vote totals in general, so a handful of Tharja superfans was enough to push Rhajat into top 2 Hoshido kids

Soleil was already fairly popular for kid standards wasn't she?

Draxal

realistically, the kids got low vote totals in general, so a handful of Tharja superfans was enough to push Rhajat into top 2 Hoshido kids

Soleil was already fairly popular for kid standards wasn't she?

Makes sense for Rhajat, for Soleil she was behind Forest (who really got robbed, forgot about him); Nina, Ophelia and Dwyer, who all conveniently got crappy cg.

I didn't even know there was a twitter poll in the first place.

Renewed

Unless you're very popular and get LOTS of people to visit your castle, it's the kind of thing you might finish across multiple save files or just sit there and grind for however long.... too damn long, ugh

Top Bottom