• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Wait, I thought you were trivializing the entire game with Sorc + Nostank up until now?

You don't even need Galeforce to break it; just stick Robin in the middle of the map, mash start and win
Nah, until that chapter max-speed Dark Flier Robin was enough to trivialize it without Nostanking lol

Though I'm bad and almost max stats Robin can only hurt Grima with Nosferatu if she's taken damage and procs Vengeance which does...not a whole lot and then Grima just gets healed. Is there some way for Robin to ORKO Grima?

Nah, until that chapter max-speed Dark Flier Robin was enough to trivialize it without Nostanking lol

Though I'm bad and almost max stats Robin can only hurt Grima with Nosferatu if she's taken damage and procs Vengeance which does...not a whole lot and then Grima just gets healed. Is there some way for Robin to ORKO Grima?
use something better than Nosferatu, preferably a brave weapon lol (and have Chrom or Lucina in the back)

should have picked up Ignis nerd

use something better than Nosferatu, preferably a brave weapon lol (and have Chrom or Lucina in the back)

should have picked up Ignis nerd
with a max might Brave Lance and 43 Strength Robin can only hit for like five damage though? It's 5x4 but that isn't obviously enough, especially because Pavise procs half the time and I don't always hit. Is Ignis like legit good? Is it worth grinding it out for that? I just wanted to rush for Galeforce ;__;

with a max might Brave Lance and 43 Strength Robin can only hit for like five damage though? It's 5x4 but that isn't obviously enough, especially because Pavise procs half the time and I don't always hit. Is Ignis like legit good? Is it worth grinding it out for that? I just wanted to rush for Galeforce ;__;
I mean either Waste or Celica's Gale :p

Also I almost got Robin to 20 Tactician/15 Grandmaster/15 Dark Flier by the end of chapter 13, so you definitely could've picked it up, idk about getting it now though.

I mean either Waste or Celica's Gale :p

Also I almost got Robin to 20 Tactician/15 Grandmaster/15 Dark Flier by the end of chapter 13, so you definitely could've picked it up, idk about getting it now though.
Max magic Sorcerer Robin with max mighy Celica's Gale still is 0x4 though? Maybe I'll just go grind Ignis out then and see if replacing Vengeance will do the trick.

I believe that, I just thought it was better to reclass before promotion but apparently not lol

Draxal

Max magic Sorcerer Robin with max mighy Celica's Gale still is 0x4 though? Maybe I'll just go grind Ignis out then and see if replacing Vengeance will do the trick.

I believe that, I just thought it was better to reclass before promotion but apparently not lol

Luna Gale Mages are such a pita.

I mean either class branch (Tactician->Pegasus Knight/Grandmaster->Dark Flier) works so it's whatever.

How is it 0x4? +spd or +def/-lck Sorceror has a magic cap of 43, Celica's Gale forge is 9, A rank tomes is 2, then there's a magic tonic (I actually had Grandmaster Lucina in the back giving an extra +7 lololol, even without that it's 3x4).

I missed the tonic but by your math it should still 1x4 then?

...oh, he's on a +3 defense square isn't he

well good thing I used Grandmaster Lucina in the back! Grima is an annoying statcheck huh

(anyway the majority of your damage is probably gonna come from Falchion strikes)

I mean either class branch (Tactician->Pegasus Knight/Grandmaster->Dark Flier) works so it's whatever.

How is it 0x4? +spd or +def/-lck Sorceror has a magic cap of 43, Celica's Gale forge is 9, A rank tomes is 2, then there's a magic tonic (I actually had Grandmaster Lucina in the back giving an extra +7 lololol, even without that it's 3x4).
I missed the tonic but by your math it should still 1x4 then?

So this popped up on the Fire Emblem sub-reddit:

B8xx34f.png

I wonder if this means we'll be seeing Roy and Sigurd in Fates at some point.

Draxal

So this popped up on the Fire Emblem sub-reddit:

I wonder if this means we'll be seeing Roy and Sigurd in Fates at some point.

It was in the cipher stream as (it's part of the binder/totebag pen -- see last two pages), if anything it's more of a mobage hint imho.

NeonZ

It would be a letdown if that were the case. It would be nice to have the Roy amiibo be compatible with the game.

I've started to think that they didn't put much effort into the whole legacy character aspect in Fates, aside from promoting the initial Amiibo (like even making Chrom, Frederick and Lissa compatible with it, but not making them recruitable characters), because it'll be the focus of the mobile game.

That could also explain the lack of "above final chapter level" chapters and DLC like Awakening had.

Sigurd: Wow, you're beautiful!
Deirdre:
Hey there handsome... Oops, I must go!
*Minutes later*
Deirdre:
Wait a second, can I join your team, mr.hottie?
Sigurd: I LOVE YOU!

Narrator: And then Sigurd, with his newly wed wife
Deirdre

Well that escalated quickly. So much for "the newer games have some awkward S ranks".

It's just vague. The new games are awkward as hell. This is a quick love at first sight story, and it does go deeper.

I've started to think that they didn't put much effort into the whole legacy character aspect in Fates, aside from promoting the initial Amiibo (like even making Chrom, Frederick and Lissa compatible with it, but not making them recruitable characters), because it'll be the focus of the mobile game.

That could also explain the lack of "above final chapter level" chapters and DLC like Awakening had.
Meh Apotheosis was overrated anyway.

Xbro

Finished Chapter 6. Seliph has now promoted. He went from 1 to 20 in a single chapter. Same thing Leif did in Thracia Chapter 19.

It's not so much that he's bad that once you have Asvel, Fergus, Finn, and Dagdar plus warp he doesn't really need to fight.

He kicks ass in Manster tho

PK Gaming

Real talk, Chrom edition

-Chrom's a bro. Most of the lords in the series are "nice" but Chrom really comes across as this down to earth/humble guy despite his position as a royal. It really shows in his supports, which are generally pretty solid.

-He borrows way too much from Ike. Aether, similar build, leader of a merc group, has a younger healer sister. Basically in love with the tactician

-Chrom > Lucina.

-The memes surrounding his character make him more memorable/enjoyable

-Both of his voice actors are top tier

-Good design, both in visuals and ingame. He isn't overpowered or underpowered.

-Chrom is snarky. This man is so damn snarky and frankly it's an under-appreciated aspect of his, tbh.

hqdefault.jpg

Top Bottom