• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

I'll be passing on that, too expensive.

Meanwhile I accidentally bent some of my foil cards when I moved a while ago. The top of the box caved in and they bent in the sleeve. Thankfully it's not all of them, but any idea on a good way to flatten them out?

try put them under something heavy? the bent mark will still be there tho

I'll be passing on that, too expensive.

Meanwhile I accidentally bent some of my foil cards when I moved a while ago. The top of the box caved in and they bent in the sleeve. Thankfully it's not all of them, but any idea on a good way to flatten them out?

At risk of causing even more damage, I'm told that very lightly humidifying your cards before sandwiching them between blotting paper under heavy weight might work?

Draxal

At risk of causing even more damage, I'm told that very lightly humidifying your cards before sandwiching them between blotting paper under heavy weight might work?

There's some YouTube videos about it.

Basically, humidity is bad for foiled cards since foiled cards are made of thin metal and cardboard. Cardboard absorbs moisture and changes size while metal doesn't which causes the bending in the first place.

You can work around it be applying the humidity to the other side to even it out.

Chrom

memes

Cx2ro0RUsAQLftx.png

Yup, don't want to spoil which bosses though, since a few are spoilers. There may be a Risen Soldier card for Series... 8 or was it? The one with Awakening and Genealogy Gen 2.

Chrom

Yeah, in a recent update on the official site, Lando revealed artwork for a future Risen Soldier card that will be for Series 8.

Chrom

If anyone owns a Japanese New 3DS, Thracia 776 just released on the Virtual Console today.

I wonder when New Mystery is going to get a Virtual Console release on Wii U.

StayDead

If anyone owns a Japanese New 3DS, Thracia 776 just released on the Virtual Console today.

I wonder when New Mystery is going to get a Virtual Console release on Wii U.

I don't think I own that one on my Wii U (the one I don't own, alongside one of the GBA ones iirc), but I still haven't finished 3 or 4, so maybe I should try and begin to finish those before buying this and never playing it.

She's even from an alternate dimension she refrains from speaking about :p

Though, Azura isn't the child of the main antagonist...

Close enough, same bloodline : P

Hmm, great choice for the Ninian art. Hmm, I wonder if the SR+ is different? Do they still do that?

Renewed

Last stream I watched was when they showed off Hans and King Chrom sketches. Dunno if I'll remember this one but I'll try.

Been considering streaming FE4 to motivate me past chapter 2 but I need to look into a new (modern) computer.

L95

Oh, I just remembered, has anyone here played the new Tear Ring Saga translation? I've been meaning to get around to it.

Top Bottom