• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Sterok

Effie has been promoted to 5*, which means once I've trained her I'll have a full Armor Emblem team. Should be fun to use, and I'm sure my enemies will enjoy meeting my +Spd Distant Counter Amelia buffed by Hone Armor.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Effie has been promoted to 5*, which means once I've trained her I'll have a full Armor Emblem team. Should be fun to use, and I'm sure my enemies will enjoy meeting my +Spd Distant Counter Amelia buffed by Hone Armor.
Armor emblem is easy to destroy though...

I'm happy with belatedly promoting Effie and using her, BK, and Amelia in story missions/challenges. Not so keen on it in Arena or defense at least without dc on all. Very easy and fun running through TT with that team and Gray to give BK huge amounts of sp.

No luck on new banner (and lots of red orbs...) but plenty of time to try again.

You should pull for greens: both Inigo and Azura are good.
Inigo is decent and can be used with a raven tome and triangle adept 3 to fight reinhardt and bow lyn if you team has no better counters and he's not needed to dance that turn though perferably you have him do it on enemy phase so he can dance on your turn. He since he's a ranged dancer he can theoretically dance for ranged units while on defense. The AI always moves melee units before ranged unless there's a unit currently in range or the ranged unit can use a rally or something. This is why you sometimes see enemy dancers move before a unit they could have danced into range of killing you. Anyways people are still figuring out how ranged dancer AI works if you leave them on your defense team.

Azura is equally good and a little bit broken at higher levels of play for a couple different reasons you probably won't have to worry about right away. I would absolutely recommend trying to get her both in general as good buffing dancer and for the utility and power she will add to your team later on.

Olivia is a bit more complicated in terms of what she can and can't do combat wise but she's still fine as a dancer in general. You want as many different dancer as you can get to allow for varying team build options and to take into Arena assault.

Pulling just green and grey is fine if you only want to pull for the dancers and any units that also fall under those colours. depending on how many orbs you are using and if you want/need units in other colours you can add those in as well.
Awesome, thanks for the tips. 'll try focusing mainly on greens, and grey if there aren't any greens. May the luck be with me :x

+hp -spd Inigo after around 40 orbs :mad:

Edit: pity chance ruined by mist after wasting like 75 orbs. Doesn't help almost every session there were like 3 or 4 red orbs

F*ck this game

Sushen

+hp -spd Inigo after around 40 orbs :mad:

Edit: pity chance ruined by mist after wasting like 75 orbs. Doesn't help almost every session there were like 3 or 4 red orbs

F*ck this game
Haha, welcome to the club. I'm done with this banner after like 140 orbs in toilet. Ax much as I like Olivia's art, I've learned my lesson.

Time to save for the next bait banner.

Kettch

My luck turned around fast. Picked up Azura and Olivia on back to back orbs. Both +SPD/-DEF oddly enough.

I'm tempted to go for the other two now that I can get the complete set without having to pull colorless orbs.

My luck turned around fast. Picked up Azura and Olivia on back to back orbs. Both +SPD/-DEF oddly enough.

I'm tempted to go for the other two now that I can get the complete set without having to pull colorless orbs.

I'm in the same situation, but I picked up their sons instead. I will hold off until there's news of a Halloween banner.

I have a lot of Heroes that need to leveled up and built.

I hope we get an October roadmap like soon. I'm excited for the monthly Quests, but I'm running out of things to do.

I finished up the new Chain Challenges on Lunatic, and Chapters 11&12 is the only challenge that I have remaining on this difficulty. I'm at 67k points for Tempest Trials, and I'll be over 70k when the bonus comes back. From here on out, I can hit 99,999 points with only 3 Trials a day.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
WLGexul.jpg

Last unit created in the double SP, sword valor weekend. Took about 40 minutes from level 1 to maxed out skill set. No stamina refills required.

The Fire Emblem warrior stages (Camilla on Hard) is the best thing to happen to grinding. I kinda really want Shigure just for the double sp on blue mages.

Sushen

As I suspected, Nino supported by P!Azura is amazing. It's kinda weird restriction that she had to be danced, but with the buff, Nino went nuts. I need to figure out the way to maximize the blade tome team.

ChrisD

Gosh, going to the fountain after a month rolling over is the greatest thing to see for a F2Player. So many Orbs. So, so many orbs.

Kain

I have a Takumi ready to be killed in exchange of his distant counter. To whom would you give it to? The candidates are:

- Lucina
- Brave Lucina
- Brave Ike
- Effie

Ninferno

Oh, it is another 1st day of the month, aka, the "click OK like crazy" day.

Seriously, IS. It has been 8 freaking months, how can you not have found out this is a terrible idea? I appreciate all other wonderful QoL improvement you have done since the launch, but why not fix this as well? Would a summary page of all the "quest progression" with one single "OK" be so difficult to implement? Jeez.

BTW, the quest progression pop-up also breaks continuous-auto, which is really annoying.

Ninferno

I have a Takumi ready to be killed in exchange of his distant counter. To whom would you give it to? The candidates are:

- Lucina
- Brave Lucina
- Brave Ike
- Effie

Did you mean Hector? coz what Tacomeat has is Close Counter.

Anyway, out of those candidates you listed, Effie needs DC the most.

spiritfox

Oh, it is another 1st day of the month, aka, the "click OK like crazy" day.

Seriously, IS. It has been 8 freaking months, how can you not have found out this is a terrible idea? I appreciate all other wonderful QoL improvement you have done since the launch, but why not fix this as well? Would a summary page of all the "quest progression" with one single "OK" be so difficult to implement? Jeez.

BTW, the quest progression pop-up also breaks continuous-auto, which is really annoying.

My lizard brain enjoys clicking all the pop ups.

Sciel

Last unit created in the double SP, sword valor weekend. Took about 40 minutes from level 1 to maxed out skill set. No stamina refills required.

The Fire Emblem warrior stages (Camilla on Hard) is the best thing to happen to grinding. I kinda really want Shigure just for the double sp on blue mages.
Nice build. I kinda want to build an Eirika too but don't have one with good IVs (also no TA3 fodder :( ).

I hope we get an October roadmap like soon. I'm excited for the monthly Quests, but I'm running out of things to do.

I finished up the new Chain Challenges on Lunatic, and Chapters 11&12 is the only challenge that I have remaining on this difficulty. I'm at 67k points for Tempest Trials, and I'll be over 70k when the bonus comes back. From here on out, I can hit 99,999 points with only 3 Trials a day.
Based on the previous two roadmaps, I assume the roadmap will be out in the next couple of days? (iirc was first week aug/sep).

Octagon

26 orbs later I still got no new dancer. Green stones were really scarce and I didn't want to pull all of those myriads of red stones.
Colourless gave me Elise-chan, we can be friends too I guess.

Sadly after getting 20 orbs they didn't give me another dancer. So far just Inigo. Still got some quests to go for more orbs though.

Finally beat Chapters 11 & 12 Chain Challenge. Lyn and Reinhardt, man. Between the two of them I think they can kill everything the game can throw at you (except maybe Cecilia I guess). The main problem I had was getting the last map of chapter 11 done without losing anyone and while I did, it was just Elincia getting sneak combo'd by Mae and Boey. After that surprise they scattered off the defense tiles thank God. Then it was a matter of picking them off. From there it was smooth sailing all the way to the end. I tried out P.Olivia and while she did her job well enough, I struggled to find opportunities to hit enemies so I could heal the rest of the crew (running Breath of Life 3 + Seal).

For PvE I'm definitely thinking that Azura is the best of the new dancers between TA3 and solid Blue check and her weapon which seems like a non-factor for Arena but for these damn Tempest trials I use dancers to get a bit of extra reach a lot of the time. The boost is good on the offensive enough and then if you've gotta take a hit, that's a free fury with no drawback there.

xequalsy

Just goes to show whining online changes your luck.

150 orbs of nothing then whinged online and pulled new Azura and Amelia back to back.

Golnei

Why do people say this across gacha games?

It's the desperation born of knowing that your reunion with a .png of your treasured wife may be down to the whims of often-unfavourable chance; and that as such there exists a very real possibility that she may never return to your side.

'When will my ___ return from the war' captures a similar sentiment.

pelicansurf

Well if it makes you guys feel better my very next pull was +ATK/-DEF P.Azura.

However she will have to wait until Friday to get her due.

Now I can just casually pull for Shigure by sniping blues for the next month.

Also, Inigo +1 gets HP & SPD for anyone curious.

Ahnez

120+ orbs to get a 5*, wanted Inigo, but got azura.

Its Nephenee vs Oscar all over again, except this time both are desired
and if you get one of them, it will not be the one you wanted

Sushen

I don't still fully understand why people wants Indigo so bad. IS it because of Reinhardt and BLyn check if you have the right IV after many SI? I won't mind but I won't go far to get him.

pelicansurf

I don't still fully understand why people wants Indigo so bad. IS it because of Reinhardt and BLyn check if you have the right IV after many SI? I won't mind but I won't go far to get him.
It's because he's a dancer with range and a check to those two, which are absolutely rampant in Arena teams right now.

A dancer that checks both of those units is really really good. Ship him with a unit that runs reciprocal aid and he can check both on a map. Super great for AA and future TT and chain challenges that are full of colorless and blue enemies.

Scum

After 85 orbs I got myself -ATK +DEF Shigure, -SPD +DEF Azura, +HP -RES Inigo and +SPD -RES Olivia.

🎉

Sushen

It's because he's a dancer with range and a check to those two, which are absolutely rampant in Arena teams right now.

A dancer that checks both of those units is really really good. Ship him with a unit that runs reciprocal aid and he can check both on a map. Super great for AA and future TT and chain challenges that are full of colorless and blue enemies.
But isn't it true that you need a specific IV to work?

Acerac

Banned
But isn't it true that you need a specific IV to work?

Nope! -att is optimal because he just doesn't need many numbers to win those matchups, but with most banes he wins pretty cleanly until you start getting towards higher merges.

Top Bottom