• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Alkez

Had to look that one up. At least with that its just a quick, yet loud, jingle and not someone shouting FIRE EMBLEM

Trust. I usually listen to the news on my phone when I wake up. Then I open up the game just to accept the free stuff, but I always forget to return the volume to mute. Definitely better than any alarm I'll tell you that much lol.

Sushen

CR sounds like an alarm whereas FEH sounds like someone is yelling at me, haha. The pause between fire emblem and heroes makes it funnier if get caught by surprise.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I want to level up a bunch of characters, but because I must min-max, I can only do it on Friday/Saturday. Send help.

Bovine

Neo Member
Pulled for Lucina, was furious when Mathilda broke my pity meter. Then I finished my pull and got Brave Roy as well. That takes away the pain a bit.

Sushen

So is BIke proper counter to Reinhardt after all? I don't have him, but I'm curious since there was discussions about his effectiveness. It sounded like he was a godly good when announced to ok when people discussed.

Firemind

3gTQBrB.jpg
PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

Cerium

I'm still so fucking salty that the only thing standing between me and a perfect Horse Emblem is a bad nature on Reinhardt.

Maybe I'll pull another one while looking for Lancina. It's my only hope.

MildSoss

I'm still so fucking salty that the only thing standing between me and a perfect Horse Emblem is a bad nature on Reinhardt.

Maybe I'll pull another one while looking for Lancina. It's my only hope.

You really should, honestly i've lost count on how many i've gotten sniping blues.

EDarkness

I'm not sure which character to get. I'm leaning towards Lance Lucina since I just got normal 5* Lyn the other day. Not sure I need another ranged character, but maybe that's a good way to go. Anyone have any suggestions?

Cerium

there's no such thing as a perfect horse emblem with reinhardt

Perfect enough for me.

You really should, honestly i've lost count on how many i've gotten sniping blues.

I've pulled more blues than any other color and only got the one with terrible IVs.

Along the way I pulled: 5* Summer Robin, two 5* Spring Xander, 5* Effie, 5* Cordelia, 5* Catria, 5* Hinoka, 5* Delthea, 5* Summer Corrin.

And a 4* Reinhardt with -Atk.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
eKzOTpT.jpg

I'm don't usually gloat, but I've spent the past three years of my life seething with envy at gacha pulls in these threads, so...

What the fuck. How many orbs did it take you to get the full set?

Some 230 orbs in total, I think. All F2P.

Still have a lot left :p

iDi1njn.jpg

Wow! Lucina turns my -Spd Bride Cordelia into a +Spd/+Atk goddess

Thinking of giving her rally attack/speed from my second -Spd Bridelia for +6 attack and +9 speed.

Good gravy

Busaiku

Got 25 5 Stars with 480 orbs.
+Def, -Speed Brave Ike, +HP, -Res Brave Ike
Neutral Brave Lucina, -Speed, +Res Brave Lucina
+Res, -Def Brave Roy
+Atk, -HP Sanaki
7 regular Lyn
3 Tharja
Mae
Jaffar
Reinhardt
Leo
Ogma
Marth
Ephiraim

Brave Lyn was my free pull.

2 regular Lucina with bad natures that I already have.
Never trying for regular Lucina again.

So after using my precious saved 80 orbs, I just got BLucina and Elise. I guess that's what I get for trying to play in the colorless hell... Free pull was Lyn but I got greedy trying to get a +Spd or +Atk one.

Edit: also got my very first 2 4* Cordelia, one +SPD/-DEF and another +ATK/-HP. Which one I should promote?

lt519

Finally got a deathless run on AA this week. 4800, best score yet for me in AA, sadly won't stay in top 5k but will certainly stay in top 10k. I actually picked a 4* Tharja as a hard counter in Round 6 to Julia but picked my Level 1 on accident, that got really really hairy. Titania had to put in some work to kill a Ninian, Ephraim, and Julia.

So many runs ruined by Tana and dancer combos, ugh those are a headache to navigate around.

ggx2ac

I hate the voting gauntlet quests where you have to win 10 times in arena for voting banners.

It's baffling because it should be 9 wins, not 10. I have to spend two duel crests to get 4 arena wins whereas if the quest required 9 wins I would only need to spend one duel crest to get three wins where the other six come from the daily refresh of duel swords.

Mathematics

Neo Member
Some 230 orbs in total, I think. All F2P.

That is some good luck. I had a total of 230 F2P orbs and came out with just one BIke with 200. Saving the 30 and hoarding again in case Nephenee is not actually a TT.

Got 25 5 Stars with 480 orbs.

Since playing the game, I've been keeping stats of the orbs I've used. 23 5* across 1300~ orbs.

I hate the voting gauntlet quests where you have to win 10 times in arena for voting banners.

It's baffling because it should be 9 wins, not 10. I have to spend two duel crests to get 4 arena wins whereas if the quest required 9 wins I would only need to spend one duel crest to get three wins where the other six come from the daily refresh of duel swords.

I have about 290 duel swords. I don't put in the time to use them

Bovine

Neo Member
I pulled a mediocre Lucina and TWO -Atk Lyns to merge/use for swift sparrow. I'm done with the banner for good. At least I got a Hone Fliers out of it too, can now make two full flier teams for arena assault/chain challenge. We need more red fliers.

Busaiku

I forget.
If you merge something but then sacrifice that unit down the road, would the unit I sacrifice gain all the levels, or just 1?

For clarification...
Say I merge 2 Brave Ikes right now, but I get a +Attack, -Res down the line. If I sacrifice the old merged unit, would the +Attack, -Res be +2 or +1 again?

I forget.
If you merge something but then sacrifice that unit down the road, would the unit I sacrifice gain all the levels, or just 1?

For clarification...
Say I merge 2 Brave Ikes right now, but I get a +Attack, -Res down the line. If I sacrifice the old merged unit, would the +Attack, -Res be +2 or +1 again?

Make sure to merge into the good IV one. That one will then become +2

Sushen

Felt the urge to pull again and got BLucina. She's atk+/spd- which is unfortunate, but it could be worse. I'm not really complaining as 2 focus units out of 60 orbs is pretty good in my book. Back to hoarding orbs. I'll see you later, Ike.

Spd- on BLucina is a real bummer as she could have been so much better. Any suggestions on her build?

champloo

Felt the urge to pull again and got BLucina. She's atk+/spd- which is unfortunate, but it could be worse. I'm not really complaining as 2 focus units out of 60 orbs is pretty good in my book. Back to hoarding orbs. I'll see you later, Ike.

Spd- on BLucina is a real bummer as she could have been so much better. Any suggestions on her build?

Probably not optimal but I'm leaning towards TA+Lance Breaker for my +res-hp Lancina, she is primarily a support so it depends on what you want her to cover.

Sushen

Probably not optimal but I'm leaning towards TA+Lance Breaker for my +res-hp Lancina, she is primarily a support so it depends on what you want her to cover.
Primarily red check and take on blue as needed. I'm hoping her to work like Epraim who buffs mages and jump in to take care of close threats.

kswiston

I ended up going with the free Lyn. Screw getting even one more Setsuna.

With the monthly quests resetting in 3 hours, I should be able to pull again tomorrow, focusing on green and blue. I just know that Nintendo will pull a POR banner after this, but I can always luck into those heroes later. Who knows if these ones will be repeated.

I ended up going with the free Lyn. Screw getting even one more Setsuna.

With the monthly quests resetting in 3 hours, I should be able to pull again tomorrow, focusing on green and blue. I just know that Nintendo will pull a POR banner after this, but I can always luck into those heroes later. Who knows if these ones will be repeated.

They'll be in the pool but as an actual banner I don't think they'll show up again for a few months.

Ninferno

I just reviewed my box a bit in anticipation of SA3 (which I suppose could come really soon) and I can't believe I still do not have one single goddamn 5* red mage to this day. I have spent more orbs than I can count sniping red, including 500+ for Celica, among others. Yet up until now, the only capable red mage I have is a 4* + 10 TA Raven Sophia. Next up is a terrible 4* -SPD + DEF Tharja I never bothered to train ,and that has lead me to support her in VG, ironically. After that I have a 4* -ATK Lilina, and have never seen the faces of Celica, Sanaki, or Katarina.

I mean, I'm also short of green mage but that's understandable because I lack greens in general. I'm literally flooded with red but yet I have zero 5* red mages, and that makes me fear green mage in AA almost like how I fear Mr. Tinyhands. Well, at least BK GHB is coming to enrich my red DC options.

I know there are a lot more red swords than red mages currently in the pool, but that doesn't make me a lot less salty. It is funny because blue is a completely different story for me; I have almost all the best blue mages. I have +Atk Tinyhands + 1, +SPD Olwen +1, +SPD Scorn, neutral Linde I got recently, -SPD Delthea (unfortunate IV but still fairly useful in AA due to her insane firepower). However for lances, I have zero Cordelias (not even a 4*), failed to snipe Tana, and no Effie with a worthy IV to promote. lol

Shouta

I've been sitting on a bunch of orbs from logins and the like for a long time so I decided to just go silly with this one. Picked Lynn for my choice one and then got Durandal Roy in the course of a 150 orbs.

I was saving for whenever Ayla showed up but at this rate, it'll be awhile...so I'll just save up again.

I just reviewed my box a bit in anticipation of SA3 (which I suppose could come really soon) and I can't believe I still do not have one single goddamn 5* red mage to this day. I have spent more orbs than I can count sniping red, including 500+ for Celica, among others. Yet up until now, the only capable red mage I have is a 4* + 10 TA Raven Sophia. Next up is a terrible 4* -SPD + DEF Tharja I never bothered to train ,and that has lead me to support her in VG, ironically. After that I have a 4* -ATK Lilina, and have never seen the faces of Celica, Sanaki, or Katarina.

I mean, I'm also short of green mage but that's understandable because I lack greens in general. I'm literally flooded with red but yet I have zero 5* red mages, and that makes me fear green mage in AA almost like how I fear Mr. Tinyhands. Well, at least BK GHB is coming to enrich my red DC options.

I know there are a lot more red swords than red mages currently in the pool, but that doesn't make me a lot less salty. It is funny because blue is a completely different story for me; I have almost all the best blue mages. I have +Atk Tinyhands + 1, +SPD Olwen +1, +SPD Scorn, neutral Linde I got recently, -SPD Delthea (unfortunate IV but still fairly useful in AA due to her insane firepower). However for lances, I have zero Cordelias (not even a 4*), failed to snipe Tana, and no Effie with a worthy IV to promote. lol

Similar story here. My Blue and Green Mage roster is huge, but Red is incredibly lacking for me. Red is just really hard to get.

I've only ever summoned one each of Tharja and Lilina, and they both have the worst possible IVs (+DEF/-SPD and +SPD/-ATK respectively). Only one I have with decent stats is Sanaki (neutral). I'm leveling up a 4*+ 3 Sophia, but she's horrible without the proper skill inheritance. She's really not high priority, so the only Red Mages I use for AA are Tharja and Sanaki.

Blue is a totally different story. I actively use Robin(M), Linde, Mae, Bunny Lucina, and Ursula. Reinhardt and Olwen are currently being built up, so I am super stacked in the Blue Mage department.

Green is pretty solid. I use Julia, Sonya, and Cecilia all with good natures. +ATK/-DEF Nino is currently being built, and I'm considering a promotion for Robin(F) down the line.

kswiston

By mage rosters are pretty good in all colors. Celica, Sanaki, Delthea, Reinhardt, M Robin, Summer Corrin, Cecilia, Julia, and Nino are all 5* lvl characters. I have Tharja and a few others as 4* characters that could be upgraded at some point in the future.

My armor team is non-existent though. An my Flier team barely counts as a work in progress.

Do we have builds for the new CYL units?

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/heroes

200 orbs later all I have to show is a -atk+spd Ike, probably the worst IV you could get on him. I'm sure I can turn him into something good but man, -atk anyone just stings.

Hopefully if I pull Lucina she comes out as good as the -hp+atk owlen and -spd+atk Roderick I've pulled trying to get her.

Top Bottom