• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Yeah i'm not going to lie, i'm glad Camilla won. The extreme vitriol Lyn fans over the course of the match is seriously offputting. I don't think I could handle the blatant hypocrisy either.

You should have seen reddit it was all "begone thot" this/"thot" that for the past few days. like a broken record while being ahead. They totally had this coming lmao. Its just feathers guys.

Yeah i'm not going to lie, i'm glad Camilla won. The extreme vitriol Lyn fans over the course of the match is seriously offputting. I don't think I could handle the blatant hypocrisy either.

Clearly you did not get the shit I had to deal with in different discords from Camilla fanboys.

Don't give them ideas.

I think going the splatfest route of weighing in win-loss ratios might make it more interesting.

I've been saying that for a while! though it requires a major overhaul of the battle format

(side note lol at Pearl winning both post-launch Splatfests in NA/EU with less people, feels like the first game all over again and it's especially funny since Marina would've won the first one even with x6 win multiplier)

lt519

Let's go Ike!

Hey Mupod, how's the 4806 arena score for a move to T20 holding up? Wondering if my efforts to get a higher score mattered or not.

Didn't Rebecca get to a final of a guantlet?

I think you're thinking of Priscilla. I make the same mistake too sometimes. Even checked to make sure they aren't the same 'cause I keep swearing it's just a regional difference when it's not. :p

Rebecca's an archer (and has never been in a gauntlet iirc); Priscilla's a troubadour that made it to finals against Elise back in the Healer gauntlet.

Sushen

To be honest there was no salvaging in it's original format.

At least with this change you have a potential of collusion making things interesting.

The way I would actually fix this is by allowing players to bet on the finalists, with the current system. So you get the real collusion to occur.
I concur

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think I am going to Merge all my Ests together to clear some barracks space. Which would be the best IVs?

Krorg

Gauntlets are good when you pick the underdog and get chances to use flags on multipliers. Being on the favourites team is no fun.

I picked Camilla for feathers but was hoping for Lyn to win. However, after seeing the salt produced by this artificial popularity contest I'm kind of happy Camilla won. It's endlessly entertaining.

PK Gaming

You should have seen reddit it was all "begone thot" this/"thot" that for the past few days. like a broken record while being ahead. They totally had this coming lmao. Its just feathers guys.

Yeah there's some barely disguised sexism being thrown towards Camilla, same as when Tharja was winning. Super juvenile overall.

Clearly you did not get the shit I had to deal with in different discords from Camilla fanboys.

Dude relax. My favorite character is Corrin, the shit you have to deal with is literally nothing.

Apenheul

"Let's make a popularity contest where if you're too popular, you lose."

I mean, I'm not gonna lose sleep over a voting gauntlet, but.....why?
Many players who're in it for the feathers vore for the less popular character on purpose. I like Lyn much better than Camilla but I was in team Camilla because I thought she was going to loose, the multiplyer gives me more feathers (because of a higher placement on the list if you time your battle flags right) than being on the winning team. Ironically due to that last multiplyer I also got the extra 500 feathers.

zelhawks37

Wtf Lyn lost? She was winning the entire time and Camilla kept getting multipliers. I assume another one happened just before time ran out. How lame. :(

Sushen

I'm just over here on Ike's team not paying attention since I assume he is going to win.
They were just over there on Lyn's team not paying attention since they assumed she was going to win.

I know, odds are against Camilla, but they just proved anything can happen in last 2 hours.

spiritfox

Ya know I'm bummed Lyn lost and all but some of the shit happening around the Internets is making me embarrassed as a Lyn supporter.

Stop with all the name calling and sexist remarks.

Yeah can the fanbase be classy at least ? It's not like Lyn is a great character in the first place hehehe.

But to be honest seeing Camilla so far is intriguing, what makes them love so much ?

Cerium

Lyn seriously lost to a technicality?

lmao

All aboard the Ike train. I fight for my friends. You'll get no sympathy from me.

kewlmyc

As people have been pointing out on reddit, the less popular character winning due to the new rules is exactly what people have been wanting out of the voting gauntlet: more competition. Yet it has caused all of this vitriol and shitty sexist memes.

TBH it is pretty disappointing, since people probably would have liked to see the two most popular characters go head to head. It's like getting a 2nd stringer at the last minute, which pretty much deflates a lot of things, especially since we probably won't see Lyn or Ike in the same bracket pretty much ever again since they are just going to do other groupings.

Tbh I'm salty about Lyn's defeat because she was the only one who could give multiple bonus hours for Ike now I'm sitting on my flags

Tripon

I think you're thinking of Priscilla. I make the same mistake too sometimes. Even checked to make sure they aren't the same 'cause I keep swearing it's just a regional difference when it's not. :p

Rebecca's an archer (and has never been in a gauntlet iirc); Priscilla's a troubadour that made it to finals against Elise back in the Healer gauntlet.

Yeah, you're right. Had to look up the wiki to see who I thought was Rebecca. It was Priscilla.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Behold my Uber Trash:
MKQp3lK.png

I got a 4* Raven from my free pull :|

Top Bottom