• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Ninferno

"Moment of Fate" Tempest? Looks like a Fates-themed TT is finally coming. I hope one of both Corrins, Azura, Ryoma, Camilla is a 40% bonus. lol (Xander is free hence unlikely).

"Moment of Fate" Tempest? Looks like a Fates-themed TT is finally coming. I hope one of both Corrins, Azura, Ryoma, Camilla is a 40% bonus. lol (Xander is free hence unlikely).

Moment of fate may refer to the chapter 27 of Fire Emblem PoR, the fight with the black knight

spiritfox

Moment of fate may refer to the chapter 27 of Fire Emblem PoR, the fight with the black knight

Yeah I think this is more likely. But that means BK as the final boss, and probably not as a reward since the final bosses are never rewards.

Nephenee's probably the reward then.

TWILT

Banned
DI3OaFEW4AA8aOp.jpg
Lucina came home! Yaaay main one I wanted too besides Ike (who was my free pull). +HP -DEF. Ehhh, won't complain, it's not -SPD or ATK.

Tempted to pull for Lyn, but colorless hell lol. Ah well, we'll see.

Alkez

Reading through the thread I'm surprised how seriously people take the Voting Gauntlet. Imo it is by far the most pointless content in the game. I just use flags as soon as we get bonus and hope to rank well for feathers. But in regards to who actually wins I couldn't care less because the system means nothing. Each to their own I guess.

Also it was fairly obviously around 10pm (bst - 7 hours before the end) Camilla had a good shot to take this due to a late bonus. I stayed up just to see if it would happen (and to watch defenders lol). Ended up ranking 64 in Team Camilla and I only play during bonus (+5 non bonus runs for colourless flags). If Ike keeps giving good bonus I may be able to remain in the top 5k cumulatively.

spiritfox

I'm thinking the mini TT features BK too, in the village map shown in the trailer. Then the main TT would be him again but in the Moment of Fate map.

Wiseblade

I already have a +Speed Peri on the backburner, so I just too my free pull from the banner and ran. Current goal is finally sorting out skills on my 5* roster to make as many of them usable as possible. The first goal is getting Defiant Def and Threaten Attack on my Seliph.

Ninferno

1st hour result of Ike v. Camilla is closer than I thought at only 1.65: 1. Looks like Camilla won't be getting as many multiplier hours and I need to start spending flags earlier than I thought then.

Also, since there's a mini Tempest which pushes back the actual Tempest to run from end September to the start of October, maybe we won't have any VG for October?

What's a good A slot for Zephiel other than distant counter? I mean I've got one but I'm wary (hah) of using it. I was thinking of Earth Boost since I just pulled a Boey and his IVs aren't that great. What else works?

Sciel

Passing on the Threaten Def Banner. Already have a +Atk/-Res Ephraim during CYL banner rolls.

I'm assuming there will be more banners coming (tomorrow?) when the two CYL block banners expire?

Alkez

1st hour result of Ike v. Camilla is closer than I thought at only 1.65: 1. Looks like Camilla won't be getting as many multiplier hours and I need to start spending flags earlier than I thought then.

Yeah it's looking that way. I should have used my flags in the first boost but I expected the gap to be bigger.

redcrayon

What's a good A slot for Zephiel other than distant counter? I mean I've got one but I'm wary (hah) of using it. I was thinking of Earth Boost since I just pulled a Boey and his IVs aren't that great. What else works?
Distant counter is good on pretty much all melee units, and particularly armour ones that struggle to attack first.

My Zeph currently has fortress defence 3 (from Lukas, def+5 attack-3) that is quite fun. Although since getting Amelia, my armour team is getting quite fast and I'm thinking of swapping it for something more aggressive.

Holy smokes, gotten 9 orbs and decided to do a yolo pull. 1 green and I get brave ike. Considering I just gotten brave lucina yesterday things are going well. Just need a Roy and I'm golden. And he's neutral which is just as mindblowing.

Spoit

Fuck you game, wasting a multiplier shot by giving me camilla, cherche, and Hector against 2 ryomas and a bridellia

OVDRobo

Probably more disappointed than I should be that Camilla of all characters ended up making it to the final round of the gauntlet. Oh well. I can burn these almost 3000 flags I've accidentally saved through not caring about the gauntlet to try to combat her.

Managed to pull a Brave Lucina earlier. +DEF/-RES which is actually really great for her from what I can tell. I'm considering replacing my +2 Beruka (don't ask) from my main lineup with her due to her buffing capabilities. Also realised after months of using her that I interpreted the inverse of my Hinoka's actual IV's, and that she's -ATK/+SPD. I instantly 5*'d Roderick for his Firesweep Lance+ after finding out and it's actually working out really well. I'm going to have to try and pull another with better IV's when she's on a banner again, though.

I'm sure I was one of the very few happy to see today's banner due to Raven being on it. Pulled a second 5* Raven who turned out to have rare neutral IV's and merged my old +HP/-RES Raven into him as part of my new initiative to slowly work my favourites to +10 without spending money. I probably should've tried to pull for a Brave Ike but I'm happy with Lucina and Lyn, honestly.

Fuck you game, wasting a multiplier shot by giving me camilla, cherche, and Hector against 2 ryomas and a bridellia

Yar, that's tough. Not even Light's Blessing could save you.

At times like this, I'm tempted to abandon the bonus hero and go for a safe bet like Bride Cordelia.

You won't get the 10% bonus, but at least you get 100% versus 0%.

Ninferno

At times like this, I'm tempted to abandon the bonus hero and go for a safe bet like Bride Cordelia.

Or you can just use a lv1 unit, if you are already abandoning the 10%. In that case, no need to risk bringing in lv40s.

I've just stopped bothering with the bonus hero and go with a lvl 1 team the whole way in and rely on the friend unit which is always a lvl 40.

Becomes a curbstomp every time.

Has there been a consensus on which B skill is better for Lyn, Sacae's Blessing or Cancel Affinity?

The current metagame is more full of distant counter weapons and Hectors than Triangle Adept Raven Tome users. The last one is a double edge strategy, it might be good on offense teams but on defense is super easy to destroy any Triangle Adept unit so it may be strange to find any defense team using them.

Desperation is probably better than Sacae's Blessing in most cases seeing as it does nothing a lot of the time. Plus she can't actually kill Hector or other distant counter Armors. It's possible with horse buffs and a special loaded up but it's not all that clear cut. A lot of the time she'd just be poking Hector and getting him into Vantage range.

It does help out with Ryoma but the ones I see in Arena are too fast to double without running speed buffs.

NSESN

Has there been a consensus on which B skill is better for Lyn, Sacae's Blessing or Cancel Affinity?

Raven tomes are much easier to kill than DC. So unless you are using Firesweep, Sacae's better is much better.

Desperation is probably better than Sacae's Blessing in most cases seeing as it does nothing a lot of the time. Plus she can't actually kill Hector or other distant counter Armors. It's possible with horse buffs and a special loaded up but it's not all that clear cut. A lot of the time she'd just be poking Hector and getting him into Vantage range.

It does help out with Ryoma but the ones I see in Arena are too fast to double without running speed buffs.

I strongly disagree. You will be able to kill most mages in 2 hits anyway so desperation isn't that useful. And vantage Hector will still do nothing against sacae Lyn.
Cancel affinity is the only other choice imo.

spiritfox

Oh Desperation is a good idea. Yeah I was wondering if Sacae's Blessing is useful since most DC users have high defenses, and if you're running her in Pony Emblem you'll have a horse mage along too.

But I need to see if there's an increase in TA Raven users first.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
First reroll this morning got me Hector and Ike. I guess it's time to start playing the game.

I could use some friends, so feel free to add me! 3509644200

I strongly disagree. You will be able to kill most mages in 2 hits anyway so desperation isn't that useful. And vantage Hector will still do nothing against sacae Lyn.
Cancel affinity is the only other choice imo.

2 hits? Are you talking about with a Brave Bow? With Mulagir you can trade with mage and live then get into desperation zone and never have to trade again. I've used her with her base kit a fair bit and it's definitely cool to just ignore distant counter. After you use her great res and weapon skill to delete blade tome mages though, she's susceptible to trades with mages from thereon. Unless she's horse buffed, it's not a given that she can kill anything that could hit her back. I've tried to take out a second mage that I could double but it seems like it's just off by maybe 2 or 3 HP leading to Lyn's death. A lot of mages are in the 55ish range of physical bulk and factor in fury, this is right around what Lyn hits for.

ggx2ac

Camilla is going to run out of banners first right? She started on the "weaker" status first and I'm certain Team Camilla has been in multipliers more often compared to Team Ike because it definitely sounded like team Camilla had more multipliers occur with the competition they faced compared to what Ike faced.

Vade

I was on team lyn; disappointed , but the out flowing of salt I just had to join team water-balloons. I want to the mega salt if she can pull this off.

Firemind

2 hits? Are you talking about with a Brave Bow? With Mulagir you can trade with mage and live then get into desperation zone and never have to trade again. I've used her with her base kit a fair bit and it's definitely cool to just ignore distant counter. After you use her great res and weapon skill to delete blade tome mages though, she's susceptible to trades with mages from thereon. Unless she's horse buffed, it's not a given that she can kill anything that could hit her back. I've tried to take out a second mage that I could double but it seems like it's just off by maybe 2 or 3 HP leading to Lyn's death. A lot of mages are in the 55ish range of physical bulk and factor in fury, this is right around what Lyn hits for.
Just use Brave Bow to 2HKO mages. No trade necessary. I think even Rally Defense won't save blade mages. And it saves the B slot for Sacae's Blessing which is useful against the red DCs.

Honestly, her unique weapon is pretty niche since you don't want to bait mages with her and the +3 speed is meh.

Alucrid

Banned
Camilla is going to run out of banners first right? She started on the "weaker" status first and I'm certain Team Camilla has been in multipliers more often compared to Team Ike because it definitely sounded like team Camilla had more multipliers occur with the competition they faced compared to what Ike faced.

i still have like 2k flags after these multipliers because i was on team lyn and that's not counting the new quests today

bigzgod

There's 4 bonuses predicted for Camilla left. That's a max use of 1600 flags.

You are able to get 1500 flags from quests. If you have any left over from previous rounds, it's very easy to have enough for all the bonuses.

As is the case again, it will come down to Camilla's final day bonus. Right now it's predicted at 6.2, which gives Ike enough time to come back.

If that bonus keeps getting pushed back though...A 7-7.5 bonus will probably result in Camilla winning the whole thing.

Ninferno

am i crazy or did we already get a robin GHB revival?

Yes, we did. I think the FemRobin re-rerun will be just like the Narcian re-rerun and add a new infernal difficulty, which can actually be problematic because the FemRobin GHB used to be the most nasty example of "can one of you tank 3 hits from 3 different colors". Imagine that with Infernal inflated stats and one more enemy.

spiritfox

You are able to get 1500 flags from quests. If you have any left over from previous rounds, it's very easy to have enough for all the bonuses.

As is the case again, it will come down to Camilla's final day bonus. Right now it's predicted at 6.2, which gives Ike enough time to come back.

If that bonus keeps getting pushed back though...A 7-7.5 bonus will probably result in Camilla winning the whole thing.

It's too early for an accurate prediction. Nevertheless, the difference seems to be narrower compared to Lyn vs Camilla, so it's actually harder for Camilla to get a multiplier going. I'm just gonna stop after the early swings so Ike doesn't gain too much on Camilla.

NSESN

The prediction tracking means nothing now. We should at least wait a full day so that can be relevant.
And Team Ike has much more flags left, they can come back really fast.

Top Bottom