• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Firemind

NdFWNKE.png

Jesus fuck

IS pls

To be fair, most players are probably just chipping in flags when they have time during the day, which probably isn't when a multiplier is on. Lots of people can't play games or check their phone every hour at work. That's partly why I spend my flags early regardless, there's no guarantee I can play at all during a given day so the metagame doesn't really matter to me, and seeing as I'm posting on a forum about it I'm probably still putting more time in than the average player.

....this isn't really disagreeing with what I said

Sölf

Certainly not the best score but I finally got a 7-win streak on this mode. Last battle was my Bike vs Hector. Thankfully my Bike prove bulkier than the Hector.

I just decided to do intermediate, which only gave like 10 points less but was vastly easier to do.

Went back into Arena Assault to prevent myself from dipping below 10K rank. I earned 4768 early in the week, and my score was falling to #9930.

I decided not to run from Advanced battles even if I saw a horse or other scary Hero. I got a perfect streak of 4798, and I'm now at #7000.

Brave Lyn was a no-show, and Reinhardt was not that common. I was fighting a lot of merged Heroes and Armors because of the high point matches. Pressure Charm is just so useful, and it's basically mandatory for me to bring one.

Sushen

Brave Lyn was a no-show, and Reinhardt was not that common. I was fighting a lot of merged Heroes and Armors because of the high point matches. Pressure Charm is just so useful, and it's basically mandatory for me to bring one.
Hmm, I met brave hero included horse team for all but one match, which was a flier team with Tana, today. I guess, it's a preview of what's coming shortly.

Therion

Dance one? Galeforce? Kinda odd. Only way that won't activate post-combat iirc is if the user already activated it that turn.

NSESN is talking about arena assault items. With the option on, your turn can end automatically before you have a chance to use them.

Of course, I don't have this problem because I have never managed to remember that those items exist.

NSESN

NSESN is talking about arena assault items. With the option on, your turn can end automatically before you have a chance to use them.

Of course, I don't have this problem because I have never managed to remember that those items exist.

I just gave up on using them, when I remember they exist I already lost a hero.

Pejo

Can somebody explain how buffs like Goad Cavalry work?

Does it activate on attacking units ~2 spaces away from the unit with Goad? Or does a unit that attacks that has Goad spreads the buff to all units within 2 spaces? I'm trying to get my head around it and I just can't figure out how to properly use it.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Nice, just got 4844 in arena, which is plenty to get back into T20. Lucina +1/Nowi/Julia/Tana. Tana's C skill is amazing. I'm tempted to call it broken.

Can somebody explain how buffs like Goad Cavalry work?

Does it activate on attacking units ~2 spaces away from the unit with Goad? Or does a unit that attacks that has Goad spreads the buff to all units within 2 spaces? I'm trying to get my head around it and I just can't figure out how to properly use it.

Let's say you have Goad Cav on Xander and you're attacking with Rein.

If Xander is sitting within 2 spaces of Rein when Rein attacks, Rein gets +4 atk/+4 spd when he attacks. Xander doesn't need to do anything but just stand there.

Pejo

Nice, just got 4844 in arena, which is plenty to get back into T20. Tana's C skill is amazing. I'm tempted to call it broken.

Let's say you have Goad Cav on Xander and you're attacking with Rein.

If Xander is sitting within 2 spaces of Rein when Rein attacks, Rein gets +4 atk/+4 spd when he attacks. Xander doesn't need to do anything but be within 2 spaces of another unit.

Ah, thanks! So there's no visual queue that it's activating then? I think that's what was throwing me off.

Tripon

I had a score of 4808 for Arena and I'm just out of the range for advancement for Tier 20. Oh well.

Back down to tier 18 for me. I'll try again when I can add Brave Lyn to my Pony team and cause some havoc.

Sushen

I had a score of 4808 for Arena and I'm just out of the range for advancement for Tier 20. Oh well.

Back down to tier 18 for me. I'll try again when I can add Brave Lyn to my Pony team and cause some havoc.
That's unfortunate. I made into tier 20 last week with 4800 even. This week I didn't care beyond getting above 4000 score, which was fun as I had tried different setups for fun.

Yay multipliers!

Took one last chance at the gauntlet banner and got my second Hector. Now I have multiple dilemmas. First do I start from scratch with this Hector +atk/-spd or keep my old helctor that is +atk/-def and is fully SI'd and has WoM3?

Second, do I give Distant Counter to my +res/-def Camilla or wait?

Tripon

Yay multipliers!

Took one last chance at the gauntlet banner and got my second Hector. Now I have multiple dilemmas. First do I start from scratch with this Hector +atk/-spd or keep my old helctor that is +atk/-def and is fully SI'd and has WoM3?

I just tried this and got 5* Lukas instead trying to raise my pity rate. Oh well.

Yay multipliers!

Hang onto both for the moment. The new one is definitely better. If you can field all those skills again then it might be a good idea to start over fresh.

Hang onto both for the moment. The new one is definitely better. If you can field all those skills again then it might be a good idea to start over fresh.

Probably what I'll end up doing. Camilla still works as a great counter pick to certain Reinhardt scenarios without D.C., aka the kamikaze Reinhardts that dart out without anyone to reposition him back.

Edit: besides I need to promote a Nino to merge with the wrong Nino I promoted this weekend, doh.

NSESN

Strange. I had exactly the same score and advanced.

Yay multipliers!

Just keep the +atk/-def Hector if you're not planning to merge. +ATK is the best boon for Hector, and -DEF doesn't really hurt him much. The amount of grinding to get the -SPD version up to snuff is too much.

I have a +RES/-DEF Hector, and I still wouldn't use him for fodder if I summoned a better one. He's not ideal, but he gets the job done.

Wanted to try to get into the Gauntlet 2x with the multiplier for Ike going on but was stuck in KHUX Hades Cup hell after getting the multiplier once.

...I'm still scared of Camilla though...

It sucks that a Ninian banner is coming up, and I may have to pass on it. Ephraim will certainly be on his Bound Hero Banner. This will probably be the best way to get him, and I wouldn't mind having him. Unlike Ninian, I can pass on him with no regret.

I would really like to have all three dancers. Aside from Ninian, I honestly don't need many more Heroes. I truly can coast, but Nintendo is doing such a great job at keeping this game exciting anyway.

Alucrid

Banned
It sucks that a Ninian banner is coming up, and I may have to pass on it. Ephraim will certainly be on his Bound Hero Banner. This will probably be the best way to get him, and I wouldn't mind having him. Unlike Ninian, I can pass on him with no regret.

I would really like to have all three dancers. Aside from Ninian, I honestly don't need many more Heroes. I truly can coast, but Nintendo is doing such a great job at keeping this game exciting anyway.

was there a data mine or is that just an assumption based off the event calendar?

Achtius

Last time it was Nino, now my Female Corrin is level 50.

Here again, showing how at level 50 the character icon is shinier compared to level 40 and level 40+9 or below.

Spent thousands of feathers. I never got a 5* Female Corrin from a banner.

i never realize her attack is so low. and grats :)

Top Bottom