• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

spiritfox

The mini TT is Hector based. Looks like we're getting another copy of Masked Marth, since they even mentioned that we can receive rewards we've gotten before, plus she's one of the bonus characters.

Hmm, given Lloyd and Ursula are bonus characters, maybe Linus is the final boss.

Spoit

I guess I'll keep pulling on this vote banner for hector, since I'm at 3.75% anyway. But it's good to know there's a back up.

Which I guess means I'm probably not going to pull on the CYL at all :|

Wiseblade

Ooh, another free shot at Hector!

*no green orbs*

I have all of the TT bonus characters, I might just run through it with all of them for the SP gain. 24SP a kill on Lyn/Eliwood/Not!Lucina after Sword valor would speed things up nicely. TT are usually good sources of orbs too, so that's more pulls on the CYL banner. Will we actually get dupes of reward units, or will they be converted to feathers?

Cerium

I would do dirty filthy things for a +Atk Reinhardt.

Horse Emblem is awesome with just Brave!Roy and Brave!Lyn, now if only I could complete the Trinity...

Alkez

I wish they would give us some deals/bundles for orbs. I would like to buy some but not at their current prices. They're not bad but not great either.

Ooh, another free shot at Hector!

*no green orbs*

Yuuup, just happened to me too. Got Fir.

Ninferno

Blazing based Tempest mini huh, that's pretty cool because I have Hector and Ninian. Though since Hector is HM-full, I will probably run Ninian + 3 horses for this Tempest mini. If the battles are really easier than the previous ones (the last one aka SoV Tempest 2 is already pretty easy) like they describe and the rewards require fewer points (hinted?), this could turn out to be less grindy than we are used to, I hope.

Tbh I've had my fill of green orbs. A lot of trash in there. Red and blue have far superior fodder and the 4/5* units in that pool are better. With the 4 star rate buff I've gotten a disturbing amount of Merrics. Only 2 Faes which is irritating as I wouldn't mind getting more of her.

Tis a vast sea of Arthurs

Golnei

Going by the pattern established by Ike and Roy, a Brave Soren would be interesting...

tumblr_ovmu58bmM01r5dsdto1_1280.jpg

Sciel

Oh god, I dont have a Lyn/Hector/Ninian/Eliwood (Useable). Hopefully there are other bonus units for the Mini TT.

Oh god, I dont have a Lyn/Hector/Ninian/Eliwood (Useable). Hopefully there are other bonus units for the Mini TT.

Just use a 4 star Eliwood. He get's 10 HP and +4 to everything else. The IVs don't even matter. Plus the bonus XP and SP. He'll be level 40 in no time

Shito

Blazing based Tempest mini huh, that's pretty cool because I have Hector and Ninian. Though since Hector is HM-full, I will probably run Ninian + 3 horses for this Tempest mini. If the battles are really easier than the previous ones (the last one aka SoV Tempest 2 is already pretty easy) like they describe and the rewards require fewer points (hinted?), this could turn out to be less grindy than we are used to, I hope.
If you look at the full news, they show a screen with a 5-stars Masked Marth for 15,000 points, so yeah, it does look way easier to get than a regular TT...

Just use a 4 star Eliwood. He get's 10 HP and +4 to everything else. The IVs don't even matter. Plus the bonus XP and SP. He'll be level 40 in no time
I forgot about that, Hector is going to be an absolute monster in this!

Ninferno

If you look at the full news, they show a screen with a 5-stars Masked Marth for 15,000 points, so yeah, it does look way easier to get than a regular TT...

You are right. Maybe the point requirements will generally be cut in half to correspond with the shortened duration then. Man, I wish every Tempest from now on is "mini".

So, it has begun. Brave Lyn is running wild in regular Arena.

Lost my perfect streak on the very last match because I was placed on that lava map. Cavalry units are just brutal on certain maps.

Sciel

The 20% set is Ursula, Lloyd, Masked Marth, and Anna. You should at least have Anna, right? :)

Yes...but i think she's level 20 or something x-x

EDIT:

And my first pull from the banner gives me this:
+Atk/-HP

thank fk after my shitty CYL banner luck.

EDIT2:

Wow. +Speed/-Def Ninian after i commited to 4 Orb second pull

GG.

Alkez

How much unit space is everyone up to atm? I increased mine to 225 but I'm constantly out of space. Wondering if I hoard too much for SI.

I'm at 240 now. It seems like no matter how much I add I'm always almost full.

I've got a butt load of 3 stars that I want to upgrade and merge at 4 stars but I can't be bothered.

Shito

To give you an idea of how much a hoarder I am: I still keep a 1-star and a 2-star Lissa to make a +10 out of her...

Cerium

Is there a list of most useless heroes in the game from a skill inheritance point of view? I'd like a quick and easy guide about which scrubs are safe to send home.

kulapik

Just got 5 star Ephraim on my free summon on his banner. There was three green, one blue and one grey. I chose blue because why not. Fuck yeah.

redcrayon

Is there a list of most useless heroes in the game from a skill inheritance point of view? I'd like a quick and easy guide about which scrubs are safe to send home.
It's worth keeping at least one of everyone, as various quests pop up that need you to kill x number of level x enemies with x character. I haven't seen Arthur, Selena (at least a nice triangle advantage source), Raigh or Oboro in arena or arena assault in months, but they are currently part of a sacred seals quest chain.

Went ahead and got a decent arena score to get back to T20 since I needed to burn two crests for the voting gauntlet anyway. Last match was against BIke, Sheena, Amelia, Hector, and my TA Xander feasted.

I saw 4 B Ike's and 2 B Lyn.

Mupod

215, I aggressively use SI and create new specialized units for AA which keeps things sort of under control. I very rarely send home unless it's like Oboro or something.

Anyways, I don't know where this luck came from, but I've gotten 3 5* out of the last 5 characters I pulled. Chrom, Hector, and now Ninian. Ninian in particular I have a lot of history with and have probably wasted 400+ orbs trying to get her by now (on various banners, mostly her first appearance where I hit 6.25%). Just in time for her to get quadruple SP in a Tempest Trial. Oh boy.

I always joke about going on long streaks before my luck turns dramatically, or how the pity rate works backwards for me. But it happened again.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
So got my billionth Arthur as my free pull.

However, using my 5 gems from my dailies, pulled a neutral Brave Roy. That makes up for it.

Mupod

My Lyn has Bowbreaker in preparation, but Sacae's is really nice to have so I haven't switched it off yet. I have Nowi and Panic Ploy Hector so I'm not defenseless if I do run into one.

I would like to create another Anti-Lyn unit or two for AA. Stock 4* Setsuna might get the job done, but her defenses are pretty shaky so a buffed Lyn would be a problem. Bowbreaker Virion or Saizo seem like safer options, or they would be if I had spare Setsunas. I only have the one and she's +SPD -DEF, has been leveled to 3* 40 and has a lot of SP. Perhaps I should stop avoiding colorless...I do need a Klein, I suppose.

Either way, I only want to get more Hectors right now. Never enough.

lt519

Nailed a B!Lucina with arena/free orbs! -HP/+RES meh, but actually my first 5 star infantry spear. All that's left is B!Ike.

My luck has been out of control the last 150 orbs or so.

Mupod

No CA or Firesweep, my MRobin laughs.

So does mine, but I only have one of him. I have that crazy TA2 4* FRobin I made too. Of course if Lyn doesn't have Sacae's I have a bunch of distant counter users that can 1-shot her with the right buffs applied.

Can't be too careful and a 4* hard counter isn't terribly resource-intensive to make. I've run out of greens during AA because of Reinhardt showing up 7 times in a row, so I created some counters like a TA2 4* Soren.

I've only run into Brave Lyn in arena once so far but I'm sure they will be very common this week and next. Also judging on the 7 defenses mine got me in one day, they must really be annoying to fight.

Top Bottom