• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

ggx2ac

i never realize her attack is so low. and grats :)

Not using Dark Breath so it's 2 Atk less.

Her speed has to make up for her low attack, however, since her attack is magic damage, it's actually good against melee heroes since they'd be more likely to have low Res.

Ondore

The last two Bound Hero Battle were accompanied with a corresponding Bound Hero Banner. Just a safe assumption.

That's going to be weird to have Ephraim on two banners at once if it happens, but I think a Hawkeye/Ninian/x/y (maybe an excuse for Eliwood to go up at 5*?) banner would be easy to grab.

Sushen

Wow double XP is awesome. I leveled up my 5* promoted MRobin to max in less than an hour. Pretty smooth process. What would be a good b skill for archer counter setup?

Should I go cancel affirmity to counter greens as well?

spiritfox

Wow double XP is awesome. I leveled up my 5* promoted MRobin to max in less than an hour. Pretty smooth process. What would be a good b skill for archer counter setup?

Mages can't learn CA.

Stopped playing months ago and I'm trying to get back. Now, I'm overwhelmed on what to do. LOL.

Any tips on how to get back? The first thing I did when I re-opened the app is claim my Bow Lyn. :)

List of heroes here: https://imgur.com/a/sOx0C

Which heroes should I focus on? Most of these heroes are either level 1 or very low level. LOL.

Thanks, guys.

spiritfox

Stopped playing months ago and I'm trying to get back. Now, I'm overwhelmed on what to do. LOL.

Any tips on how to get back? The first thing I did when I re-opened the app is claim my Bow Lyn. :)

Which heroes should I focus on? Most of these heroes are either level 1 or very low level. LOL.

Thanks, guys.

All banners have a free pull now. Go do it. Also go do the Narcian GHB before it ends.

You can make a decent horse team with Abel, Olwen, Lyn, and Cecilia. Or maybe work on your Eirika, Tharja, and Nino depending on the boon/bane. Takumi isn't the powerhouse he once was but he's still a good archer.

I still don't believe that IS let archers learn it.

I still don't believe IS thought CA was a good thing.

Busaiku

Thanks, guys.
Eirika, Tharja, Soren, Shareena, Olivia, Nino are probably your best bets after your 5 star units, assuming you got those guys up.
If not, just focus on Raven, Olwen, Brave Lyn, and Takumi, and then the others.

All banners have a free pull now. Go do it. Also go do the Narcian GHB before it ends.

You can make a decent horse team with Abel, Olwen, Lyn, and Cecilia. Or maybe work on your Eirika, Tharja, and Nino depending on the boon/bane. Takumi isn't the powerhouse he once was but he's still a good archer.

Eirika, Tharja, Soren, Shareena, Olivia, Nino are probably your best bets after your 5 star units, assuming you got those guys up.
If not, just focus on Raven, Olwen, Brave Lyn, and Takumi, and then the others.

Thanks for the tips on heroes to focus on. Will focus on getting these guys leveled up first.

Also, to Busaiku, just would like to clarify. Did you meant to type Sheena instead of Shareena? Because my Shareena is a 2* hero and Sheena is 5*.

Thanks.

Ninferno

E & E BHB banner could give us another chance to get Tana or Amelia, although Seth is probably guaranteed. lol

Anyway, time for another weekly AA top 1k and 5k cut-off update:
4964 is ranked #995, that's exactly the cut-off, a whopping 18-point jump from last week. The top 1k cutoff could reach 5000 in a couple of weeks.
4824 is ranked #5150, so the cut-off could be 4826, which is also roughly a 10-point jump from last week. Pretty worrying stuffs. Maybe the CYL giveaways have helped people quite a bit in patching what their boxes are lacking.

champloo

Got dumb and threw 70 orbs in trying to get Hector, never again lol

Damn I really wanted to finish this Sheena that I had planned to build since forever ago.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF

Bowbreaker if you want to specialize, or Quick Riposte to be more all-purpose.

MRobin really benefits from TA though, if you want to put that on.

Busaiku

Thanks for the tips on heroes to focus on. Will focus on getting these guys leveled up first.

Also, to Busaiku, just would like to clarify. Did you meant to type Sheena instead of Shareena? Because my Shareena is a 2* hero and Sheena is 5*.

Thanks.
No, Shareena.
She and Anna are units you want to promote with your feathers.
Alfonse too eventually, but only when you're far enough along.

Double EXP will help you a lot in this case.

Thinking of building a F Robin all in one Reinhardt/B!Lyn counter. Raven Tome + TA3 are a must but I'm wondering if I should run Blue Tome Breaker or Bow Breaker.

Right now I'm using Julia to counter Reinhardt but the thought of having a unit that counters both is very appealing.

NSESN

Thinking of building a F Robin all in one Reinhardt/B!Lyn counter. Raven Tome + TA3 are a must but I'm wondering if I should run Blue Tome Breaker or Bow Breaker.

Right now I'm using Julia to counter Reinhardt but the thought of having a unit that counters both is very appealing.

She already doubles Rein.

Started to track my 5*s and their IV's now and I just realized how many blues I have and how few greens/colorless I got...

And how 3 of the 6 greens I have are -res/+atk IV's lol...

9 red
16 blue
6 green
3 colorless

I really don't want to roll through colorless hell but given how few I have I might have to eventually...

Sushen

Started to track my 5*s and their IV's now and I just realized how many blues I have and how few greens/colorless I got...

9 red
16 blue
6 green
3 colorless

I really don't want to roll through colorless hell but given how few I have I might have to eventually...
Eat your carrots, it's good for you.

ggx2ac

I have to plan where to spend my feathers next. Lucky that I didn't invest in Eliwood because it feels like Brave Roy makes Eliwood obsolete.

Cavalry unit + Blazing Durandal + Galeforce is too good. It's so easy to trigger Galeforce that it's possible to take out two enemies on your first turn.

MutFox

Banned
Just realized I had a +atk-spd Reinhardt.
Only found out cause I rolled a free *5 Reinhardt and was comparing...

Think I might supe him up.

Sushen

I have to plan where to spend my feathers next. Lucky that I didn't invest in Eliwood because it feels like Brave Roy makes Eliwood obsolete.

Cavalry unit + Blazing Durandal + Galeforce is too good. It's so easy to trigger Galeforce that it's possible to take out two enemies on your first turn.
The same here. I'll be comparing between galeforce and Luna in the arena. I'm starting to see the value of galeforce.

Spoit

I swear, did the autobattle AI get dumber? It just had the healer cower in the corner with all the dancers, while having the unit that was being trained run right into a self-kill (on the player phase). Twice!

I never had any of these problems when I took Amelia and bow lyn to 40 during the double sp this weekend.

Wiseblade

9 red
16 blue
6 green
3 colorless

My stable:

12 Red
15 Blue
8 Green
9 Colorless

My Greens are definitely imbalanced, but I have almost all the ones I want right now. The only greens I'm after are a good Natured Fae and Nino. About a third of my Red/Blue units are worthless though and only still around as SI fodder.

Ninferno

Yep, saw those datamined stuffs on reddit earlier, pretty excited about it. The arts look very early at work though, probably won't come until a month or two later.

Do you really want real Canto in Heroes.

Exactly. Real Canto + Firesweeps would have easily destroyed the game. Still, that implementation of Canto in the datamine is pretty weird and in most cases inferior to Swift Sparrow.

Checked in on the browser game to see if we would hit the 10 orb tier and we are currently a day away from hitting it with about 3 days left. It must have jumped a lot in the past day or so.

Spoit

So I guess I'll use the double exp to finally go ahead and promote cherche (though I'm thinking 4+, instead of 5* might be better, since I have 6 of her). Which IV though? +atk, right? I have a -HP and a -Res

Top Bottom