• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Not really sure what it is about my Arena team but it's been to be raking in a shit ton of defenses these last few weeks. I've already got 3

My core is Ryoma, Delthea and Julia and I'm running Brave Lucina with them this week which makes sense at least. I had them with Alfonse last season and they were still cleaning house.

Delthea + Lucina buffing Ryoma is completely bonkers by the way. I ran into an armor team with a hone armor on Amelia which is normally too fast to double and a giant pain in the ass to deal with. Not this time though. At first I thought, "Ah shit" then I got Lucina into postion and it was a massacre! Freaking 65 attack and 46 speed lmao. It would be 65/50 if I gave Lucina hone speed. A couple points shy of OHKO'ing her. Move over blade tomes. The time of blade blades is nigh.

Chucker

So I'm only now starting to get into builds and getting serious (after hitting a lunatic wall in the last few paralogues). I just pulled a B.Roy and my free was B.Lyn now I'm thinking about who to drop the feathers on to turn into a 5. I've got Reinhardt and Nomi. Assuming I'm using BRoy and BLyn who should I promote? For my other spot I have the following 5s.
Ninian, Marth, Chrom, Peri, Nowi, Camilla, Julia, Faye, Jeorge, Alm, Cain, Effie.

Any thoughts?

Mupod

So I'm only now starting to get into builds and getting serious (after hitting a lunatic wall in the last few paralogues). I just pulled a B.Roy and my free was B.Lyn now I'm thinking about who to drop the feathers on to turn into a 5. I've got Reinhardt and Nomi. Assuming I'm using BRoy and BLyn who should I promote? For my other spot I have the following 5s.
Ninian, Marth, Chrom, Peri, Nowi, Camilla, Julia, Faye, Jeorge, Alm, Cain, Effie.

Any thoughts?

Check the stats on that Reinhardt before you promote him. As long as he's not -atk, slap Death Blow on him (Klein has rank 3 at 4*) and promote away. Then give Hone Cavalry from Gunter to Roy and enjoy one of the most broken units in the game.

For your fourth unit, Julia is probably your best bet. She can handle enemy Reinhardts with no inheritance needed.

lt519

Not really sure what it is about my Arena team but it's been to be raking in a shit ton of defenses these last few weeks. I've already got 3

My core is Ryoma, Delthea and Julia and I'm running Brave Lucina with them this week which makes sense at least. I had them with Alfonse last season and they were still cleaning house.

Delthea + Lucina buffing Ryoma is completely bonkers by the way. I ran into an armor team with a hone armor on Amelia which is normally too fast to double and a giant pain in the ass to deal with. Not this time though. At first I thought, "Ah shit" then I got Lucina into postion and it was a massacre! Freaking 65 attack and 46 speed lmao. It would be 65/50 if I gave Lucina hone speed. A couple points shy of OHKO'ing her. Move over blade tomes. The time of blade blades is nigh.

Delthea is a monster when buffed, I've seen her take out my Nino when I tried to bait her. I imagine a bunch of people overestimate their ability to hard counter her.

Chucker

Check the stats on that Reinhardt before you promote him. As long as he's not -atk, slap Death Blow on him (Klein has rank 3 at 4*) and promote away. Then give Hone Cavalry from Gunter to Roy and enjoy one of the most broken units in the game.

For your fourth unit, Julia is probably your best bet. She can handle enemy Reinhardts with no inheritance needed.

He's level 37+1 and currently
31HP
37ATK
20Spd
22Def
28Res
So I'm guessing he's -Spd?

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Free pull netted 3* Gunther. Lol.

Another CYL pull got me a pity rate breaker of... regular Ike. He's +atk -res, so I guess that's good? That would hurt his ability to DC green mages, but I suppose I could work around it if I find a way to put him in Vantage range first.

Mupod

He's level 37+1 and currently
31HP
37ATK
20Spd
22Def
28Res
So I'm guessing he's -Spd?

No way to tell unless he's level 40 or level 1. Go into the promote screen but don't hit confirm - it will show you a preview of his level 1 stats as a 5*. Unequip his weapon or just subtract its damage from his stats. Then compare it to this: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Reinhardt

I'd guess he's +RES, and there's no way he's -SPD. Maybe -DEF or HP.

What's the likely hood of Ike getting a multiplier next hour? I got 310 flags left and may save them for the next Camilla bonus if it seems like she will get another in another 90 minutes.

PMS341

Pulled a 5* Chrom today, really was trying out for that Ike banner. Nothing special from the freebie, sadly.

I really need to sit down and figure out optimal teams for Squad Assault/Chain Challenges. I have a lot of orbs just waiting for me, but I never can seem to finish those 10-round challenges.

Chucker

No way to tell unless he's level 40 or level 1. Go into the promote screen but don't hit confirm - it will show you a preview of his level 1 stats as a 5*. Unequip his weapon or just subtract its damage from his stats. Then compare it to this: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Reinhardt

I'd guess he's +RES, and there's no way he's -SPD. Maybe -DEF or HP.

15/8/6/5/9
So -HP +Res

What's the likely hood of Ike getting a multiplier next hour? I got 310 flags left and may save them for the next Camilla bonus if it seems like she will get another in another 90 minutes.

She's currently x6.1

Mupod

Camilla was predicted to get a second multiplier after triggering one for Ike, but it's saying it won't know. No way to tell until it happens. I'm playing it safe, burned all my flags (except for 20). I'm top 200 cumulative right now and top 3000 on team camilla, so if no more multipliers happen I'm guaranteed a lot of feathers.

Ninferno

Not really sure what it is about my Arena team but it's been to be raking in a shit ton of defenses these last few weeks. I've already got 3.

Yeah, I already have 6 defense wins and it has barely been a quarter of a day. I guess the daily and VG quests requiring arena wins has something to do with it, plus many people love to finish their runs on the first day to get them out of the way?

I'm not proud of myself though, for I'm running a shameless and uninspiring double dancers + Reinhardt + Blyn defense team.

Zafir

I swear defence has been broken for me the past couple of weeks. I get the feathers for it but there's never any defences listed...

Last two seasons were awful for me because of the bonus units. The cycle before was super successful for me on Offense and Defense.

Now that I can use Sharena and other top tiers for bonus points, things are good again. I received 0 Defenses last season, which was a first since the Arena update started. I already have a Defense score of 578 for this season, and I expect to get many more.

With a greater ceiling for Offense, I can actually get back into tier 20 again. I'll immediately drop out when I get in, but I don't care about staying there.

What I hope happens is that Ike barely passes Camilla and then she gets another multiplier an hour before the gauntlet closes.
I don't think there is enough time for that. Camilla's win condition is to get a multiplier next hour and pass Ike by about 3+ billion and keep him from getting a multiplier and stall this out.

Addi

Awesome, got a +atk Hector on my free pull! Is Zephiel any good? I might make an armour team since I already have 5* Amelia and Effie.

Also, who is the best red flyer to promote? Got Hinoka last week so I only need a red to complete my flyer team.

spiritfox

8.4 Billion motherfuckers

Awesome, got a +atk Hector on my free pull! Is Zephiel any good? I might make an armour team since I already have 5* Amelia and Effie.

Also, who is the best red flyer to promote? Got Hinoka last week so I only need a red to complete my flier team.

Zephiel is the defensive option for red armor, Draug the offensive. I think Draug might be the better option with Armor March reducing the movement restrictions.

Also Palla is better than Caeda out of the box, though if you're willing to invest in Caeda she's fine too.

Didn't get anything good on my free pull. I decided to finish the rolls out and try to get Ninian, but got an Elise instead. Oh well, at least I can merge with my other Elise.

6.3 MULTIPLIER LET'S GOOOOO

Damn you salty Lyn fans giving your power to Ike!!

BUT I HAVE THE FLAGS TO FIGHT BACK

DI-C-l-VYAAn7G0.jpg
DI-C_QXVAAEd9Vh.jpg

StAidan

Well, my flags are gone now. Won't be able to take full advantage of this Camilla bonus round... but I'll get quite a few feathers from all of this, just the same.

I mean honestly the only other thing they can do it go back to the original version which is pure popularity contest which pissed people off too because the fight isn't even worth looking at if you see Lucina vs. Mist.

At this point I rather they overhaul the whole thing. It's not fun at all.

I don't like the score chasing aspect of it. Not spending flags at non-bonus times is a waste of flags. The bonuses being reflected in your ranking punishes you for not being available throughout the day.

It also just looks odd that the two most popular characters are gonna lose in a popularity contest for being too popular?

Addi

Zephiel is the defensive option for red armor, Draug the offensive. I think Draug might be the better option with Armor March reducing the movement restrictions.

Also Palla is better than Caeda out of the box, though if you're willing to invest in Caeda she's fine too.

Thanks :) I only have a 3* Palla and no Caeda anyway. I think I'll work on my flyer team first and then see what I'll do for the armoured one. Hopefully I can pull a Reinhardt soon so I can make my horse team better too.

Bulzeeb

ok, so i am about to get my first units to lv 40, and wanted to know if this is only to allow me to unlock their potential if I want to or if there is something else I need to know.

NSESN

I mean honestly the only other thing they can do it go back to the original version which is pure popularity contest which pissed people off too because the fight isn't even worth looking at if you see Lucina vs. Mist.
Or maybe do like Splatoon and the winner is decided by counting Popularity/win percentage/points.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I'm enjoying the voting gauntlet more, I think. It's kind of like watching a MvC3 match where you just accept all the bullshit happening on screen and enjoy the show.

Damn, how much is B.Lyn worth in arena with default skills? I put out a team of Lucina/Nowi/Julia/B.Lyn and I'm running into 690 opponents. That's about the same as if Lyn was a melee infantry.

I also just ran into someone who had Florina as his waifu. Sapphire Lance+, QR3, Def Ploy 3, and so on. Lots of 5* sacrifices.

ok, so i am about to get my first units to lv 40, and wanted to know if this is only to allow me to unlock their potential if I want to or if there is something else I need to know.

If they're 5* you don't need to unlock potential.
4* and below, level 20 is the minimum level to unlock potential to a higher star.

Top Bottom