• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

kewlmyc

Her great Speed and good Resistance make her great for taking Green Mages as well, with Green Tomebreaker being ideal.
Stick Atk Ploy Sacred Seal on her, and you can support other Cavaliers extremely well.

I might go for this as well since apparently putting distant counter on Brave Ike isn't really ideal.

Samstrike

Titania also tank blue melee which make her more usefull than Cecilia in a lot of occasion. She is a really good unit for enemy phase when you want to bait some units. I have a +SPD/-HP Titania and i really like her.

Sushen

Titania also tank blue melee which make her more usefull than Cecilia in a lot of occasion. She is a really good unit for enemy phase when you want to bait some units. I have a +SPD/-HP Titania and i really like her.
I won't hesitate to give DC to Titania if I have 2 extras. I need to keep one for BK just in case if he doesn't come with a weapon with built-in DC.

Scum

Got myself a +ATK -RES Ninian.

Xlz1iA4.png

Shito

We're getting feathers at such a breakneck speed now, that I am fully expecting 6-star upgrades to be 200k feathers when they inevitably debut
Or maybe awakening a character to 6-stars will need sacred coins... I mean, the description talks about an ancient ceremony...

Roman

I might go for this as well since apparently putting distant counter on Brave Ike isn't really ideal.

It's definitely an option - it depends whether you want him to primarily fight ranged opponents or be one of if not the best melee bruiser in the game.

Titania has amazing Res and Spd for her class, and fulfills a very critical role in a cavalry team sporting DC - namely countering all blue and green mages. All you need to give her beyond DC is G Tomebreaker (or Quick Riposte).

In other news: All units have builds on the Gamepedia wiki now. There are still errors in the statlines and many of them don't have explanatory text, but the recommended, optimal skills are there.

We'll make a renewed effort to keep them up to date, as I am adding Steady Breath builds to many melee bruisers right now.

Is there a good guide for the second squad assualt? It's maddening to get to the fourth battle consistently and run out of solid options to finish it.

Robin can't deal with magic though.
Soren can take physical hits from bow users without Cancel Affinity.

No, he can't. It's an odd statement to make especially after acknowledging Robin(M)'s obvious weakness to Blue and Green mages.

Soren's speed will save him from being doubled by average speed archers, but he's no hard counter to Brave Bow Bridelia, Lyn, or Innes. He doesn't have the physical durability that Robin(M), Robin(F), Boey, and Merric have.

Gronraven won't actually make Soren tanky, and he's simply better off with any offensive build.

Alucrid

Banned
i guess i should spend my flags before i forget while playing destiny

i was looking at the boey, merric and robin f's stats and it was hard to really come to a conclusion who had the best stats to counter to blue mages and colorless. is there a general consensus?

Busaiku

No, he can't. It's an odd statement to make especially after acknowledging Robin(M)'s obvious weakness to Blue and Green mages.

Soren's speed will save him from being doubled by average speed archers, but he's no hard counter to Brave Bow Bridelia, Lyn, or Innes. He doesn't have the physical durability that Robin(M), Robin(F), Boey, and Merric have.

Gronraven won't actually make Soren tanky, and he's simply better off with any offensive build.
But I do it all the time.
Soren is the unit that I use to beat Cordelia and Lyn on my main team.

But I do it all the time.
Soren is the unit that I use to beat Cordelia and Lyn on my main team.

Sorens defense is terrible but between Raven tome and TA he could definitely do it. He'd take a real hurting in the process though compared to Robin/Sophia though.

Soren sits in a weird position between Nino and Sonya and he's worse than both. They even gave Sonya a legendary tome for some reason. None of the SoV dudes got unique weapons. The power of waifus I guess

Busaiku

Sorens defense is terrible but between Raven tome and TA he could definitely do it. He'd take a real hurting in the process though compared to Robin/Sophia though.

Soren sits in a weird position between Nino and Sonya and he's worse than both. They even gave Sonya a legendary tome for some reason. None of the SoV dudes got unique weapons. The power of waifus I guess
Yeah, I mainly use him for Blues and Bows and just keep him away.
With more HP and Res than Nino, and more Def and Speed than Sonya, I feel he does well enough.
Don't get why Rexcalibur is not effective against Fliers.

ggx2ac

Looking at the score difference and time remaining, it's not likely a multiplier will occur compared to Lyn vs Camilla because the 10% score difference has to be about 3.8 to 4 million as opposed to the 1.2 million or whatever Lyn had.

Man, I did not expect to win the gauntlet with Ike. From the beginning of the gauntlet I picked the safe choice (Ike) of the men's side for just getting to the final because I couldn't predict who would get to the final on the women's.

Skii

Looking at the score difference and time remaining, it's not likely a multiplier will occur compared to Lyn vs Camilla because the 10% score difference has to be about 3.8 to 4 million as opposed to the 1.2 million or whatever Lyn had.

Man, I did not expect to win the gauntlet with Ike. From the beginning of the gauntlet I picked the safe choice (Ike) of the men's side for just getting to the final because I couldn't predict who would get to the final on the women's.

What do winners even get? Ive never been on the winning side lol.

ggx2ac

Ike would be the first male to win a voting gauntlet right? I can't remember any other male wining.

What do winners even get? Ive never been on the winning side lol.

Already mentioned, 500 feathers. But if you predicted correctly who would win from the beginning, you'd have (3 x 500) feathers total from all gauntlet wins.

So, you could be someone that predicted very badly and kept choosing the losing side meaning you wouldn't get a bonus 500 feathers for each win.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I hate how I keep getting 3 Normal Ikes against units like Nowi, just can't win with that lineup. Need to use these Flags.

I got 2 Brave Ikes on my side this time though, she is going DOWN.

Looks like I got top 10k in the Army secured, currently rank ~8000. Don't think there is much of a chance of really moving in the army or cumulative ranks at this point though.

ggx2ac

I hate how I keep getting 3 Normal Ikes against units like Nowi, just can't win with that lineup. Need to use these Flags.

I had to dump people from my friends list because I kept getting their units which didn't even have a special skill in times when I would've needed one to win.

sense

My thought process was the same with Ike lol. Thought it was going to be between lyn or Lucina who will win the gauntlet.

ggx2ac

4768 on AA, lot lower than last week's 4800, maybe I'll try and improve it, but that should hold for top 10k.

I just hate doing arena assault in general. I leave it to the last minute while getting the daily quest rewards.

I don't like having to do 7 matches in a row in this instance where I have to use 7 different teams because I have to spend more time strategizing how to win each match.

I'd prefer if I could just suspend whatever matches I've done so I can resume it later.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I just hate doing arena assault in general. I leave it to the last minute while getting the daily quest rewards.

I don't like having to do 7 matches in a row in this instance where I have to use 7 different teams because I have to spend more time strategizing how to win each match.

I'd prefer if I could just suspend whatever matches I've done so I can resume it later.

I've just made 7 teams and just use those. The only check I do is for a Hector or a Rein. The rest I can make it work.

lt519

I tend to make it harder on myself by stretching thin early. I very rarely fail after the 3rd round but I'll spend an hour just doing that. I'm close to having 7 teams that just work, but I need some more SP to get them positional moves. I always forget to use items too.

I'm curious where my score lands me this week, because 4800 didn't get me top 5k so if the range for 5k to 10k is really wide I might just back off a little.

Am I doing something wrong or are there really daily 600mb updates for this game? Every day I check in and every day there is a massive download. Not sure if I'm missing something here.

It'd be nice not to have to deal with it so often. Any tips?

I was 3061 a few hours ago and now I'm about to get kicked out of the top 5k. Shame on me spending flags on that rigged Lyn vs Camilla matchup

Weebos

Banned
Am I doing something wrong or are there really daily 600mb updates for this game? Every day I check in and every day there is a massive download. Not sure if I'm missing something here.

Not sure what is going on there, but it isn't normal.

ggx2ac

Assuming you have an iPhone it's some issue that's been known since launch because you have a low amount of storage left.

If it's not that then I don't know.

Are you running out of space on the storage medium you have the app on?

If you're still pulling on the CYL banner there's a way out there chance that you pull another better Lyn. If you give the free one Brave Bow you'd have to merge them where otherwise you could use the free one as Swift Sparrow fodder.

Top Bottom