• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Ondore

I think the event supercedes the Friday/Saturday double SP, so it's still 4x for the bonus units. I'm going Hector/Ninian/Brave Roy (Reposition to swing Hector up)/"Marth" (healer set).

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Klein (+Atk Nature, Atk+1 seal) and 3 dancers (including one Azura) cleared infernal easily. Azura dealt with the cavalry sword, but everything elsewhere was Klein.
I had a plus atk Klein and he just killed everyone. I didn't have Azura though, just double ninian.

Wiseblade

I'm thinking... Lyn/Ninian/Sonya/Priscilla for this TT to start with, bit I intend to rotate through every bonus unit for the SP/HM.

kewlmyc

A random blue pull got me a 5* Atk+/Spd- Rein.

msOTAbq.jpg

I don't really want to use Hector for the 40% bonus. His build has been complete for months, and he has 7050 leftover SP and 3000 HM.

This trial really makes me wish I had a Ninian. I'll use this as an excuse to promote Anna to 5* then. I was going to promote her at some point, so I may as well do it now.

jnWake

Tempest is good for HM. I'll bring Ninian and units that haven't reached 3k yet, probably will have them rotate too, depending on difficulty.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Uh, guys... this is basically an unstoppable god. She is partnered with Xander for +6 Hone Cavalry.

The death squadron is B.Lyn, Xander, Reinhardt, and Ninian. 2x Reposition and 1x Drawback on Rein. Ninian doesn't really jive, she just dances. I wish there was a green dancer, then this team would be busted.

Sushen

I used my last Hinata on my Roy, no regrets!
Won't his hp go down too quickly?

I think the raise of BLyn spells collapse of Hector. In my latest arena matches, I took those out with her. I don't need a strong red sword to counter Hector if she's in the team.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I was able to beat the Infernal BHB with a "Normal" Calvary team of Lyn, Eliwood, Xander, and Reinhardt. Took 8 tries to get it down, and it was pretty close. I dragged the battle out to I think 6 or 7 turns. Almost lost near the end to Ephraim, but I was able to just scoot everyone out of the way to be out of his range.

First turn was moving the units one space over. Second turn was Lyn Killing the Blue Mage, and then using reposition to get her out of danger, and putting Xander in range of the Green Mage and Knife user. Green Mage killed himself, than it was just me taking out 1 unit per turn and retreating the rest of the map.

Sciel

Finished my Horse Emblem and its...so broken. This gets me into T20 right?

Typical Rein Build
B.Lyn with Standard Kit
Cecilia with Blade Tome build
Priscilla with WoM/Cavalry Buffs

B.Lyn is used with Mulagir instesd of B.Bow+ to kill Distant Counter units within a turn. Pricilla is in the team to just heal up whatever skirmish damage that the other units take. Everything just...dies.

Think I only have problems so far if the AI is using a horse emblem team on that map with 4 bridges. Quite hard to make it out of that without a death.

jnWake

Beat BHB Infernal, used Innes, Rein, Azura and Olivia. I took a few turns to position, putting Innes on the right wall to bait the blue mage with Azura on his right and Rein below him, with Olivia below Rein. On enemy phase blue mage attacks Innes and survives while Ephraim puts himself in front of Innes.
Turn 2 Rein (w/Lancebreaker) kills Ephraim, Olivia dances and Rein moves forward to attack Eirika. Innes finishes both Eirika and the blue mage. Enemies move closer on their phase.
Turn 3 Innes kills red cavalier, Olivia weakens ninja and Innes finishes him. Green Mage then attacks Olivia and on next turn Olivia doubles and kills (she's +spd).

If anyone has a similar setup of units my strategy can help lol.

Sciel

That makes no sense. Distant Counter is countered by Sacae's Blessing, which has nothing to do with Mulagir.
I mentioned that she's using default kit that she's using her standard kit (i.e: Sacae's) yeah?

Mulagir just hits harder than BB and lets me bring them down in a turn.

Cerium

I mentioned that she's using default kit that she's using her standard kit (i.e: Sacae's) yeah?

Mulagir just hits harder than BB and lets me bring them down in a turn.

I haven't encountered a DC unit that I couldn't ORKO with Brave Bow+.

Most DC users will get quadrupled by a buffed Brave Lyn.

ggx2ac

20 more minutes, need tempest trials to get those orbs... Oh and still waiting on rewards for a bunch of events: retweet events, quick hero battle, etc.

Cerium

I'm on the verge of dropping these 40k feathers to create Elibe Horse Emblem.

I'd still have 70k left so it's not like I'll be destitute.

Cerium

Gimme those feathers. I have so many projects needing feathers to finish.

Ever since I finished my Nino Kuni build all those months ago I've been able to consistently place in the 18th/19th Tier and clear almost all the timed content. So I hoarded feathers that whole time. The only times I dropped feathers were 20k on a Kagero because I felt like it and 20k on Klein to get Brave Bow+ fodder.

Top Bottom