• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Busaiku

Hopefully I'll have enough saved for all the upcoming Tellius characters.
Nobody I need with good IVs, but I'd like them.

Unless they spring Kurthnaga for some random reason.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
It made me dumb and I blew 30 orbs on the brave banner trying to get Lancina, it didn't work. I want to save my orbs but she is such a good unit.
Yeah, I just blew the orbs I got on another CYL pull.

Finally two 5* units. Too bad it's a +spd Lukas and a -atk Cain.
People who have a flier team: if you're running a red are you using Palla or Caeda? And what build? I've been working on my team recently and want to get an idea of what people run.
I use Palla. She's not really the backbone in my flier team. More of a support/bait unit that I use to patch the weaknesses of the other fliers.

My team goes like this:
Palla (default kit with either Iote's Shield or Atk + 3 in the A slot) - checks green units and weaker archers in chain battles.
S.Corrin (Blade tome, Fury/Desperation) - Nuker
Hinoka (Death Blow, Drag Back) - Buffbot. Only occasionally fights because she's -atk.
Minerva (either L&D + Drag Back or Fury + Renewal) - all-round unit, medic, or physical sweeper

S.Corrin and Hinoka have their default Fortify/Hone Fliers. The others have Goad Fliers.

Cerium

I'm hoarding orbs again until Reinhardt or some other nice cavalry unit gets on a banner, or we get another limited holiday banner with a character I like.

CYL tapped me out completely but at least I got three of the four.

NSESN

I got Ike at 3.75 and Lancina at 3.25. Both -HP, but +atk for Ike and +speed for Lancina. I think it was the luckiest banner pull I ever had. In comparison my SCorrin and SpringChrom are -atk and my SRobin is -speed.

Sterok

Summer Frederick now has Bowbreaker to take down Lyn. I've already used him a few times to beat archers, so that should be an easy job for him.

Sushen

As usual, against my best judgement, I've spent 50 orbs to get BIke for nothing but 5* Rebecca! Anyway, I got upset and spent $30 to go further. Luckily another 30 orbs sniping greens which often never showed up, got me BIke.

Not sure of hp-/res+ nature because of the role he's going to play, but whatever... I'm done with this banner.

BTW am I the only one who felt weird when BIke kept saying "I'm doing it for you" while killing enemies?

Sterok

Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think Bowbreaker will save him versus Brave Bow+

My Frederick is +Def, so 31 Def and 40 HP. +Atk Lyn, Brave Bow+, and Swift Sparrow hits 47 Atk. Fred lives and proceeds to throw small rocks at her. With Hone Cav he's screwed, but that beats basically everyone anyway, and I can see that coming to know if he's an easy counter.

Tripon

12,500 points in Tempest on the first day and only wasted 3 Stamina potions. Also finally beat Infernal Bound Hero Battle E & E with Pony Emblem (Camus, Brave Lyn, Elise) + Ninian. Ally Support and Summoner Support made this way easier than it should be.

Ninferno

The Cain guy is back with his Infernal E & E BHB Cain clear.

He needs to "cheat" a little bit with Ninian and Azura both tanking hits from Ephraim to make him burn some HP with Fury. Still, it is impressive how he takes down a lance guy of 73 HP and 38 DEF with just a brave sword guy attacking.

Yo!

I got Roy lol. That's 4 Roys lol but at least this one is the Choose your heros one. Might actually be a useful unit unlike his normal version.

Think I'll try to get Lucina since I'm surprise I manage to get three of the four.

Busaiku

Am I the only one that saved their free CYL until after getting the other 3.
I was avoiding colorless, but there were probably packs where I had no choice, or just used the 3 orbs.

I picked Ike and got Lyn with 10 orbs. I couldn't believe my luck, I was ready to drop 150 orbs for her

Thinking this should have been the go. Pulling green is terrible.

Am I the only one that saved their free CYL until after getting the other 3.
I was avoiding colorless, but there were probably packs where I had no choice, or just used the 3 orbs.

Didn't know that the banner that you pick the unit from was separate from the gacha banner. I thought I had to take something before I could start pulling and chose Lyn.

Cerium

I didn't know it was possible to not have half your 5 stars be red.
I usually only pull on limited banners and the heroes I typically want from those tend to be blue (Summer!Corrin, Summer!Robin, Spring!Lucina who I didn't get). The only reds I specifically hunted for were Lyn (at the beginning) Eirika and Brave!Roy and I got those without much fuss.

I also hunted for and acquired Ninian and Brave!Lucina.

And then I got a bunch of others along the way that I didn't particularly need (Cordelia, Hinoka, Delthea, Catria, Effie, etc).

Tripon

I put a whole bunch of skills on my 4* Masked Marth and then promoted her because I didn't think she could come back as a reward in Tempest and I missed her 5* version in the first tempest.

Oops.

Sciel

I need some ideas for my Nowi's skill build. She's 5* +SPD/-Res.

Typical builds on gamepress have her with:

A: Fury 3 / TA3
B: QR3 / Swordbreaker 3

Will probably throw the new Distance Def (?) seal on her since I don't have any other DC tanks.

Apenheul

I powered my way through TT for 5 star Masked Marth yesterday and leveled her up using shards so she can be on the team for the remainder of the TT and get a lot of SP. Outside of TT it'll be a pain to grind SP with her.

Cerium

Grinding TT can get mind numbing. It's really not very fun even when it's easy.

Got Distant Defense now so I'll just wait for multipliers until the last day and then grab as many orbs as I can.

Wiseblade

You mean most people aren't running around with 120,000 spare feathers?

What do you guys use them on?
Promoting characters! Of my current 48 5* units, 14 are promoted. That doesn't include the ones I promoted just to feed their skills to another unit.

Grinding TT can get mind numbing. It's really not very fun even when it's easy.

Got Distant Defense now so I'll just wait for multipliers until the last day and then grab as many orbs as I can.
Auto Battle is your friend. The Hard Lv. 30 set can be easily spammed. Turn on continuous auto and turn off animations and it'll take less than three minutes a run.

Basically do your first two TT runs a day on the highest difficulty, then auto the rest of your stamina away on Hard 30. You'll still get SP too.

Cerium

Promoting characters! Of my current 48 5* units, 14 are promoted. That doesn't include the ones I promoted just to feed their skills to another unit.

That's a good amount of stuff you got. Are you F2P?

Auto Battle is your friend. The Hard Lv. 30 set can be easily spammed. Turn on continuous auto and turn off animations and it'll take less than three minutes a run.

Basically do your first two TT runs a day on the highest difficulty, then auto the rest of your stamina away on Hard 30. You'll still get SP too.

Clever, I will investigate this.

Spoit

30 was a breeze to auto run last time, but that might have just been the confluence of boosted celica and a number of the boards starting you out on defense tiles.

I imagine it'd be similar this time, if you have Hector. But lyn is.... Not great, and I'm pretty sure that eliwood is worse

redcrayon

That's a good amount of stuff you got. Are you F2P?
I've been playing since the start with just the odd small orb purchase here and there, and have promoted around 12 units from 4* to 5*, for a total of around 45 5* units. If you play arena, arena assault and all the events and quests on a regular basis, the feathers soon stack up. I seem to reach 20,000 feathers roughly every three weeks or so these days.

Kettch

I've been playing pretty casually from the start and didn't really have anything special on my account, so I decided to give a reroll a try.

So far I've picked up all 4 Brave characters with an extra Lyn plus Ninian, with probably less than half the free orbs. I'm already liking it more.

Only bummer so far is that I'm up to 18 junk colorless pulls with no brave bow fodder still. Wasn't really expecting that to be the hard part, heh.

NSESN

So I will end up with like 60 orbs when CYL ends. Should I go for merges, steady breath/swift sparrow fodders? Should I go for Hector? Sgould I wait until the next banner? Decisions.

Top Bottom